[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on the new Top Gear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
44KB, 900x900px
What are your thoughts on the new Top Gear?
>>
File: chris-evans-top-gear.jpg (190KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chris-evans-top-gear.jpg
190KB, 1500x1000px
Why did they drop Chris Evans? That was a bit sad actually.

It was his dream job.
>>
>>81963384
Because he's an annoying ginger twat
>>
File: wd_vacuuming_car_406px.jpg (59KB, 406x271px) Image search: [Google]
wd_vacuuming_car_406px.jpg
59KB, 406x271px
>>81963454
yeah well the other bloke is an annoying square American twat . Who pushed him? he had the enthusiasm for it.
>>
>>81963656
I just think he realised he wasn't liked that much so jumped
>>
>>81963384
Evans was given complete creative control and was way out of his depth. This series has shown just how wrong he got it.

The SsangYacht was the funniest segment for a long time.
>>
>>81963384
I don't know how popular that man is in England but just looking at him makes me want to wretch. Terrible choice for host.
>>
he was the sacrificial lamb and he knew it. So he took the money and rode the hate wave.
>>
>>81963293
I've watched the first two episodes of the latest series (24) and it's sad. To go from Clarkson and Co to Black Guy, Brown Guy, and Hot-Dinner guy. I would dare say it's even worse than the US Top Gear, but at least the British Top Gear still has top notch production quality.
>>
>>81963708
huh????
>>
>Top Gear audience grew throughout the hour. FACT. Won its slot. FACT. Still number one on iPlayer. FACT. These are THE FACTS folks.
Chris did nothing wrong
>>
>>81964114
If you're approaching it with the mindset that it can't possibly be good without Jezza, then it's understandable you don't like it.

It's not old TG, but it's better than TGT and the last series
>>
>>81964214
>all that damage control
Top lel.
>>
>>81963293
Totally ruined by Matt The Blank expression.
>>
File: rangerover.jpg (51KB, 429x270px) Image search: [Google]
rangerover.jpg
51KB, 429x270px
It never recovered from Quentin being knifed in the back
>>
its not top gear without clarkson and captain slow
>>
>>81964416
Well it is.
>>
>1st season
Chris Evans is an annoying cunt.
>2nd Season
Black dude is an oblivious yes man who doesn't know how to read the room.
Joey is awkward with the younger guys.
Other dude is on coke.
>>
honestly i like it, much better than season 1

the studio segments still kinda suck, i dont know how it can be difficult to return to the 'do a lap and plug your film' way of doing it but at least its not the cringe fest that was the grand tour
>>
better than the grand tour
>>
>>81963454
FACT.
>>
Weird to think Chris Evans was pretty edgy and cutting edge back in the 90s.
>>
>>81966740
But he wasn't though. He was just sucking the right cock and getting the right gigs. Even back then he was thought of as a try hard twat
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.