[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie was fucking retarded. Literally why the fuck didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-04-23_003851.jpg (49KB, 969x406px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-23_003851.jpg
49KB, 969x406px
This movie was fucking retarded. Literally why the fuck didn't they use real drugs to sedate the black guys instead of this stupid hypnosis shit? Fucking retarded white people
>>
Hypnosis conditioned the mind to be more accepting of a new mind. Under hypnosis, they were still conscious, but completely under control.
>>
He has a tolerance to heroin and crack cocaine that dates all the way back to when he was in the womb
>>
File: 1404000614612.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1404000614612.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>81961984
>>
the point wasn't to sedate him. did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>81961871
He was so dark, I couldn't help but wonder all thru out the movie what his cock would look like erect, especially once inserted into his GF who was so pale. The contrast just sparked a deep curiosity in me that I have never felt, and i'm not even cuck.
>>
>>81961926
>new mind

The were doing neurosurgery at the end. Like replacing his entire brain. How the fuck is going to reject that?
>>
>>81962112
They were going to keep his brainstem and the sections which drove the motor functions intact. Higher mental functions would obviously be gone, but the movie paints it like he'd be a passenger in his own life.
>>
>she sacrificed herself to black men so the white race could live on forever

Is there a more perfect waifu?
>>
i thought the ending was pretty boring, he escapes and kills everyone? How original and interesting.
>>
>>81961871
what the fuck is that behind her head? A chair leg? A second black guy? what the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>81962329
>a group of white people kill a black man

Yeah, let's see how liberal america would have handled that ending
>>
>>81962329
It was satisfying, especially when TSA shows up
>>
>>81961871
fuck yeah i'm glad her white pussy is bred by superior black cock. fuck the white race
>>
>>81962329
when i saw it in the theater everyone was literally yelling when the TSA lights came on. i'd say it was effective as this is a genre movie after all.
>>
>>81962345
That would be his arm, anon
>>
>>81962379
But the movie portrayed progressive (rich) liberals as weirdos who want to keep living on black people's bodies
>>
>>81962325
>>81962329
I was hoping the police lights would snap her out of a trance like state and reveal that she was being mind controlled the whole time and he feel regret as she died in his arms
>>
File: wttf.png (505KB, 969x406px) Image search: [Google]
wttf.png
505KB, 969x406px
>>81962540
???
>>
>>81962786
it looks weird but its the other arm, the one closest to the bed. Loot at the shoulder/armpit just under his chin and you'll see it. Her head is leaning on it, the hand is just out of the frame. Idk what the weird bracelet thing is though
>>
>>81963272
nvm the bracelet looking thing is her hair i think
>>
>>81962108
Same, I can't explain it either. Something about his jet black skin and her pale white skin is just so alluring to look at, especially when they merge. I wonder if white woman can feel that attraction and that's why they prefer to be seeded by black men over white men.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.