[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she was the only likeable character. i really enjoyed looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rogue one.jpg (60KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
rogue one.jpg
60KB, 1200x500px
she was the only likeable character. i really enjoyed looking at her soft lips

the robot was okay too
>>
I got nothing out of her character except for the lips.

Really there were just too many characters and not enough effort put into any of them.
>>
>>81956881
Cute bunny
>>
File: happy.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
>>81956881
Yeah I liked the part where I imagined she got tied up and her clothes stripped from her slowly.
>>
It would have been much more interesting if she was an Imperial soldier that defected instead of a generic ultimate badass rogue type.
>>
Things wrong with R1:

>The flashback in the beginning - Flashbacks alone are not something bad but suffice to say, they are not very Star Wars like. None of the previous movies had them so it's a bit jarring

>Quick jumps from planet to planet in the beginning
>they went overboard with Tarkin, he never should've turned away from the window and the only thing that should've been seen is his reflection in it
>Vader's quip - Vader should've just left after choking him
>going to hyperspace in a gravity well - I blame TFA for this
>general meandering before they get to Scariff
>AT-ATs getting blown up left and right along with elite troopers
>that "inspiring" speech
>most of the worldbuilding gets blown up by Tarkin
>not enough character development
>>
>>81957315
>None of the previous movies had them so it's a bit jarring

Force Awakens did
>>
>muh likable characters

Can you plebs seriously fuck off. This is the kino board.
>>
>>81957315
Also Vader having human servants on the lava planet and them being able to see him while he is in that tank. Somebody like Vader wouldn't allow his servants to see him in his weakened state. It would be far better if he was completely serviced by droids. It would be a nice callback to episode 1 too.

>>81957377
Yeah, now I remember. But they were literally just flashes.
>>
>>81957415
>R1
>kino

Mouseshill pls
>>
>>81957459
I'm torn on this. Maybe they're sith fanboys and Vader uses them for his purposes.
>>
>>81956881
I thought all of the characters were good, they just didn't flesh them out enough. Probably because there were too fucking many of them.
>>
>>81957315
>Vader's quip - Vader should've just left after choking him
"Apology accepted, captain Needa"
>AT-ATs getting blown up left and right
They're a shitty earlier model called AT-ACT. They're designed for construction transport, not combat. Makes sense that they're weak.
>>
>>81957315
>None of the previous movies had them so it's a bit jarring
Try to judge a movie on it's own merits. This is a standalone film. It stands alone, funnily enough.
>>
>>81957671
>It stands alone, funnily enough.
Not really. It wouldn't be much of a movie at all without the other films.
>>
>>81957623
yeah but CHOKE ON YOUR ASPIRATIONS is to fucking shitty of a pun
>>
the robot is the only enjoyable character in this movie desu
>>
>>81957623
HAHAHA, I CHOKE YOU, FAGGOT, GET IT? :DDD

t. VADER
>>
>>81957623
>They're designed for construction transport, not combat.

Yes. That's why they fit dump trucks with 50 caliber machine guns.
>>
>>81957851
This. Vader's line should've been something along the lines of:

The Emperor has even less patience for gloating/whining than I have.
>>
>>81958049
I'm not sure what your point is. What do dump trucks have to do with Star Wars and the Empire? You realize this is a fantasy movie, right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.