[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fe52362094b3222606ce5bb77fb98dea.jpg (261KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fe52362094b3222606ce5bb77fb98dea.jpg
261KB, 1280x1024px
What went wrong?
>>
the original law and order is better
>>
went to shit after beef mchardjaw left because muh shekels
>>
>>81956626
It's a procedural cop drama where they always catch the bad guy within 40 minutes, what is the appeal of shows that are this predictable in an era of shows like The Sopranos and Leftovers?

Hell, even The Wire did cop drama better than this shit.
>>
File: Casey_Novak_Reparations.jpg (25KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Casey_Novak_Reparations.jpg
25KB, 384x288px
They got rid of Casey, the only reason I watch it.
>>
>>81956626

I kind of like how cheesy the later seasons are. It's just so bizarre sometimes and the acting is so hammy I love it. It becomes a game where you predict the twist and how characters will react. It's great how they juxtapose very serious things with such over-the-top writing. It's charming in its own way. Early SVU is great for Munch, Tutuola and Stabler. SVU is my fav procedural cop show.
>>
>>81956626
Stabler left. Novak left. Stabler was the only everyman character, Novak best girl.

No reason left to keep watching.
>>
>>81957392

Oh and I forgot to say that Barba is best DA. I love it when he gets snarky and angry.
>>
>>81956626
Stabler left and then the feminists moved in
>>
nothing it's the same exact show it's been for the past 18 years
>>
>>81956626
Stabler not going insane and killing everyone
>>
>Yo, you telling me this dude gets off to little girls w/ pigtails?
>>
>>81957701
Who doesn't?
>>
>strong, adult themes
>strong, brutal violence
>not one single mention of the word, "fuck" or variation of, from even Ice-T

It went wrong from the START.
>>
>>81957683
This. Elliot carried the show. The last episode with him should have been the last episode of the show. He goes bananas, and after a raping rampage, he slices everyone up. Sitting in the middle of the office in a sea of blood and bodies, bird eye view, as he is about to blow his brains out he mutters 'We have been the special victims all along. I will join you in unity'. We see Elliot blowing his brains out. The camera stays on for 10 more secons before the episode ends with the 'dum dum' sound.
>>
Early Stabler years > Post Stabler years > Late Stabler years

Show was at it's absolute worst from years 10-13, probably earlier honestly. Amaro and Rollins were a poor substitute for Stabler but Barba, Carisi and Murphy were great additions.
>>
I had no idea this was still on the air
>>
I just dislike the sjw pandering they're going for now, it really activates my almonds.
>>
>>81958123
This would have unironically been kino
>>
File: SVU-01.jpg (2MB, 1000x1644px) Image search: [Google]
SVU-01.jpg
2MB, 1000x1644px
>>
>>81956626
Benson isn't a nudist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.