[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Connected TV Universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
Are there any such things other than the Marvel Netflix series and the DC CWverse? I'm wondering if it's been done before - crossovers, spinoffs, etc. - all TV shows.

Do you guys know any?
>>
>>81956425
I mean, there's this:
https://thetommywestphall.wordpress.com/the-master-list/
>>
File: munch.jpg (15KB, 257x386px) Image search: [Google]
munch.jpg
15KB, 257x386px
>>
I've never heard of a majorly interconnected one but there's loads of shows in the CSI-verse:

>CSI
>CSI: Miami
>CSI: NY
>CSI: Cyber
>Without a Trace (one episode crossover with CSI)
>>
>>81956425

Angel was a spinoff of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and they regularly had crossover story arcs.
>>
>>81956425
Bones did a crossover with Sleepy Hollow which was weird.
>>
>>81956425

Cheers > Fraser
Perfect Strangers > Family Matters
DeGrassi I guess
>>
>>81956543
Yeah that's a good example I guess
>>
>>81956542
this
>>
>>81956543
Isn't Law and Order in the same universe? I'm pretty sure they had a crossover or something.
>>
>>81957535
I don't think Munch appeared on CSI but he was in both The X-Files and Arrested Development.
>>
>>81956543
Two and a Half men has a crossover with CSI.
Dharma and Greg appears on Two and a Half men.
>>
>>81956631

Cheers, Wings and Frasier are connected.
>>
The various Stargate shows are connected in universe, there's also a tertiary connection to Farscape in SG-1.
>>
>>81957695
>Two and a Half men has a crossover with CSI.
I forgot about that. Mythbusters also had a cameo, and they had a crossover with Deadliest Catch. The CSI-verse is growing.
>>
>>81957901
It's not the CSI-verse you fucking moron.
>>
>>81958031
Read the quote chain you fucking moron
>>
>>81956425
X-Files with Millennium and Lone Gunmen
>>
>>81956425

Joe Biden, playing himself, was in Law & Order: SVU. So SVU is connected to our universe. Since our universe is the meta-verse, SVU is connected to all other shows.
>>
>>81958068
The quote chain doesn't even involve Munch, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>81958085
READ THE QUOTE CHAIN YOU FUCKING MORON

I never said anything about Munch, we were talking about CSI
>>
Xena and Hercules
>>
>>81958132
Yeah you're just dumb.

Aggressively dumb.
>>
>>81958183
#REKT How will I ever recover from you misreading the quote chain
>>
>>
>>81958251
You're so fucking dumb.

You have a low IQ irl.
>>
>>81958393
>The part of the mad guy suffering from the dunning kruger effect was played by DeMarquis Le-Ah Johnson

If I start replying via image macros will you stop giving me (You)s? You obviously can't read on your own.
>>
>>81958524
Shut the fuck up, dumb guy.
>>
>>81958601
Make me. I think I've figured you out now. You realised we were talking about CSI, but you're butthurt that nobody gave your post about Munch any (You)s, so you had to "this" yourself, and then started getting mad at the rest of us when we still didn't reply.

Tough luck kiddo.

Another show in the CSI-verse is The Simpsons, who had a crossover with Mythbusters >>81957901 and through them probably every other show is included due to their love of guest stars.
>>
>>81958706
You're really fucking super dumb.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.