[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1701053-colonel_kurtz.jpg (52KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
1701053-colonel_kurtz.jpg
52KB, 540x560px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
He didn't have a problem. He was winning the war. It was the army that had a problem.
>>
>>81954061
>Kurtz is suppose to be suffering from malaria
>weighs over 300 pounds
>>
What wasn't his fucking problem.

He's like barnes in the sense that he's convinced he understands war, he IS reality and that you must do whatever is in your power to win.
>>
>>81954119
>Be Francis Ford Coppolla
>Working your magnum opus
>Pay out the ass for Marlon Brando at the end of an incredibly difficult shoot
>this motherfucker turns up fat as shit and doesn't know any of his lines
>what do?
>>
>>81954170
Film his swollen bulk from the shadows, all the while trying to stop yourself and the crew from slowly going absolutely insane from the stress.

Watch the documenary of the filming of Apocalypse Now. I'm seriously surprised there wasn't any onset murder/suicides.
>>
File: 1487758440654.jpg (16KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
1487758440654.jpg
16KB, 347x347px
>>81954318
I'm on a documentary-about-a-troubled-film-production binge right now
>Lost Soul
>Burden of Dreams
Hearts of Darkness is next
Can you recommend more?
>>
>>81954425
>The Death of "Superman Lives": What Happened?
A documentary about the proposed 1998 Superman Lives feature film that would have starred Nicolas Cage and directed by Tim Burton
>Jodorowsky's Dune
The story of cult film director Alejandro Jodorowsky's ambitious but ultimately doomed film adaptation of the seminal science fiction novel.
>>
>>81954634
Thanks
>>
>>81954425
>American Movie.
Utterly incredible look at low budget indie movie development. An autist's dream movie.

>Dangerous Days
How can you claim to be a Blade Runner fan without having seen this?

>Full Tilt Boogie.
It's about Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. What more do you need to know?
>>
>>81954425
Also anything about Terry Gilliam.
>>
>>81954061
Degeneracy.
>>
>>81954425
i forget what it's called because I'm dudelmao'd but my all time favorite will be fitzcorraldo. a man was bitten by a snake and hacked his leg off, kinski went on legendary rampages etc
>>
>>81954634
>>81954771
It's not a documentary but if you're interested in hearing about Superman Lives, there's a two part Kevin Smith talk about it since he was hired to write the script for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo2KB1dEDdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hMYw8LX60
>>
>>81955051
Oi Kevin! People only wear untucked sports shirts because they're trying to hide their FAT.

You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>81954061
He took the red pill before it even existed.
>>
>>81954061
Gardenias
>>
>>81954061
In the first draft, Willard joined him and Kurtz went out like a fucking man, charging Vietcong cunts and disappearing in smoke. Man, the original ending was sick.
>>
>>81954061
Severe lack of butter in the jungle
>>
>>81954061
Kek
>>
>>81954425
That one about The Island of Dr.Moreau with Brando
>>
>>81954061
The horror
>>
>>81954061
He didn't like lies.
>>
>>81954061
The army was full of piece of shit hypocrite politicians who had no trouble killing children as long as the media didn't think the soldiers had fun doing it or that they were swearing while shooting them
>>
File: Brando-Apocalypse Now.jpg (951KB, 2325x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Brando-Apocalypse Now.jpg
951KB, 2325x3500px
>>81954170
>>what do?

Fire his fat ass and hire literally anyone else for the role.

Brando was well known as an (expensive) asshole throughout the movie industry, I don't know why anybody put up with his shit?

He caused problems on_every_ movie he was ever in.
>>
We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!
>>
He got off the boat.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.