[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Sails Ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Black-Sails-Ending.jpg (22KB, 570x285px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Sails-Ending.jpg
22KB, 570x285px
Did Silver kill Flint? Was it all a fantasy?
>>
>>81950565
given that the book makes reference to Flint last being seen all insane in Savannah

no
>>
>>81950601
Yes, and Ben Gunn is the one marooned on the island.
The show is as close to the book as it is to the history of real characters. It's close, but not 1:1.
He ded.
>>
I lean towards dead. The story Silver cooked up is much too perfect.
>>
>>81950601
this.

although, afterall it fails to connect to the book.
>in the book in 1665 LJSilver is 50 year old, yet the show takes place in 1615
>in the book Flint built a tree fortress on he island, in the show he doesn't or did he built one years before that?
>in the book IsraelHands was said to be Flint's wheeler, in the show he wasn't
>>
>>81950565
Just look at the scenes where he tells his black bitch what happened. It's like a dream.

Yes he killed him.
>>
>>81950601
>>81950768
Considering how much the show departs from the book I'd say it's not a valid argument to say that whatever is true because it happened in the book.

Show canon is Flint is dead and Billy Bones is marooned on the island.
>>
>>81950565
No.
Flint killed SIlver you plebs.
>>
Flint is dead. Billy finds Flint dead. Billy is forever afraid of Silver.
>>
>>81951569
Evidence suggests otherwise.
>>
>>81953998
What evidence?

Silver's story of how Flint was taken back to the arms of his beloved? How about the fact that Silver's man visiting that place was never once mentioned before him telling that story?
>>
>>81950565

Did that faggot pirate captain taking any more dick in his ass or cock in his mouth?
>>
>>81951514

No, the show's canon is the flint is a homo in paradise as an indentured man with his formerly long lost homo lover.
>>
>>81954937
>>81954983
His bisexual, not homo. Or did you miss the part where he regularly fucks that dude's wife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.