[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi tv. would you like to recommend movies to watch when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png (128KB, 2000x2133px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png
128KB, 2000x2133px
hi tv.

would you like to recommend movies to watch when you're super high? me and my girlfriend really appreciate.

thanks!
>>
DUDE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8cLPnzhwdg
>>
>my girlfriend
reee
>>
watch a seth rogen movie. me and my bros were sooo high and watched one of them last week and one guy laughed into the bong at the part where rogen smokes some weed and weed and water went everywhere and we all LOL'd.

haha, weed.
>>
>>81950326
wow! thanks a lot.
>>
>me and my girlfriend

I'm so jaded I actually thought that was the subtler part of this blatant shit.

Then I got scared because there are people this braindead in real life who just waft through life like cows mooing oooo hi guys whats some good things i can watch while stoned hrrr
>>
>>81950398
luckily we are very intelligent and are above such creatures, spending our time productively posting on vietnamese basket weaving forums rather than letting ourselves be one of the mindless herd
>>
>>81950371
i didn't watch the interview. would be nice ahah. thanks.
>>
>arrive at shitty apartment door after long day
>sigh as poorly cut key barely fits into lock and only opens door after several hard turns
>immediately berated by cat on entry
>feel guilty because you've been out all day and she is lonely
>bend down and scratch her before heading to kitchen
>grab tin of tuna from pantry and scrape half into cats bowl with the lid
>throw lid intro recycling and smile as cat starts devouring tuna and purring as she eats
>walk into room and drop bag
>drop pants, take of shirt and don comfy home pants
>head back to kitchen where cat is still purring and eating to grab a beer and half a container of of leftover fried rice from last night
>turn tv onto animation channel for background noise and watch absentmindedly while waiting for computer to turn on
>computer boots up, try to beat steam, itunes and utorrent from opening but ultimately end up slowing everything down by 2 minutes
>type in 4chan url
>see this thread
>go to kitchen and pour glass of water
>sit back in front of computer and drink while ponder topic
>clear throat
>breathe deeply several times
>tilt head to the sky

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT NORMIES OUT
>>
>>81950594
I wish my life was half as normal as yours tbqh
>>
>>81950594
>>computer boots up, try to beat steam, itunes and utorrent from opening but ultimately end up slowing everything down by 2 minutes

msconfig faggot
>>
>>81950440
>said as you're doing exactly the same

It's also 8 in the morning and I like to browse /tv/ while I have a cigarette coffee and haha guess what: a fat bowl

weed culture is banal shit, this thread is banal shit and I'm not important so I don't need to let you know I'm banal shit too

but cuz I'm shit doesn't mean you're less shit. you shitty fuck
>>
>>81950173
Anchorman, Devils Rejects, Bill and Teds Wild Adventure and Point Break
>>
>>81950594
Kek, post a photo of the cat

Also install CCleaner for your pc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.