[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got to see this movie. Why exactly does /tv/ hate it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0057.png (785KB, 613x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.png
785KB, 613x615px
I finally got to see this movie. Why exactly does /tv/ hate it?
>>
/tv/ gets triggered by the BBC

I enjoyed it for what it was, even if the premise is ridiculous
>>
muh sjw white genocide or something
>>
Replace all the Caucasians with Jews, and then replace the black people with Caucasians. Now imagine that a mixed-race couple are invited up to a nice, out-of-state town but the Caucasian man suspects that fellow Caucasians are being abducted by his girlfriend's Jewish parents and turned into slaves using hypnosis.

Do you think Jews would be in an uproar that "their people" are being represented in such a manner?

Hypocrisy, OP. Miles upon miles of hypocrisy. "But anon, you caaaiiin' be racis' against WHITE PEOPLE!" Oh yes, you can. It's part of a much larger scheme. Perhaps some day when you figure out that scheme, OP, you'll be as exceptionally-intelligent as I am.
>>
But most of us liked it when it came out, only the invaders who pretended to have seen it hate it
>>
>>81946694
>But most of us liked it when it came out
Because you are cucks who happily threw your hard earned cash at the Jews to see it in theater because you wanted to have the "Reddit experience". So you rationalized your buyer's remorse and went with the flow, then claimed to love it like everyone else and you got your upvotes.
Meanwhile, we so called "invaders" were smarter. We waited until the inevitable KORsub dropped, had the same experience as you did, but without being beholden to the Jews or Reddit to justify our existence. We're able to see the movie for what it is objectively: a piece of shit.
>>
>>81946853
>>81946658

Holy shit are get out threads cringe kino now
>>
>>81946853

Christ, back to /pol/

Please.
>>
>>81946658
>Hypocrisy, OP. Miles upon miles of hypocrisy.

How is it hypocritical? I don't understand.
>>
>>81946597
>even if the premise is ridiculous
Not that weird in the Horror genre.
>>
Only a loud minority on /tv/ hate it. A lot of us think it was a damned good film
>>
File: Gorman.png (668KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gorman.png
668KB, 639x800px
>>81946898
That's it? That's your "rebuttal"? Even a fourth-grader usually has an argument better than yours.
>>
>>81946427
1. It's about Peele whining about his split race. We get it, he hates his black half.
2. It plays up white people as evil savages, and the black guys as good guys.
3. The police would have jumped over a new lead in a missing person's case
>>
>>81946978
That loud minority IS /tv/. It's the Redditors who have taken over this board who think it's a good film.
/tv/ replacement, /tv/ displacement, /tv/ genocide, call it however you will, but it is what's happening.
>>
File: IMG_7263.jpg (160KB, 960x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7263.jpg
160KB, 960x429px
>>81946658
This
>>
>>81947081
The mixed man's burden is a fucking joke. Who gives a shit, it's not like you were really going to be accepted by your family in the first place. People are born with much worse, having two different cultures ain't shit.
>>
I don't often listen to Nigerish music but this one is pretty nice.
https://youtu.be/Kp7eSUU9oy8

Also movie is really good. You can see that director did finish his film school not just 'going movies'. I didn't like humour in it and CGI of 2 seconds of fire on table at the end. I would also prefer bad ending for main guy. But overroll it's solid 7+/10.
>>
They stopped the movie to have a fucking racial profiling PSA. All I got from this movie is that blacks have to be handled with kids gloves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.