[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BotW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: BOTW-ep-28-Still.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-ep-28-Still.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Which is your favorite episode?
>>
>>81945858
The ones without aids moby looking at the camera after every single off color joke
>>
>>81945968
I hate him. Fucking Leddit personified.
>>
Elves, Santa Claus, Christmas Vacation 2
>>
>>81945858
Probably that one.

Is the newest one any good? I haven't found any of the recent ones since Plinketto funny, except the one with the Canadians.
>>
>>81945968
At least he doesn't say "wooooow" like beardfat
>>
Van Ruta was my favourite dungeon.
>>
What happened to the chick? I used to enjoy staring at her tits.
>>
>>81945858
>Which is your favorite episode?

The one where the creators of Space Cop laugh at movies
>>
>>81945858
Shill thread right on schedule
>>
>>81947177
She embezzled some of RLM's company money then ran away with her black bull, leaving Mike a depressed alcoholic.
>>
File: 1360347935621.jpg (339KB, 1386x859px) Image search: [Google]
1360347935621.jpg
339KB, 1386x859px
My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
>>
>>81946988
The latest one was fucking great yes
>>
>>81947383
The man on the right looked in the mirror that morning and said "this looks fine"
>>
>>81947177
I'm glad she's gone. She was unfunny and her fucking annoying screeching laugh was horrible.
>>
Whichever one had Geven in it.

Holy fuck that film was pure kino.
>>
>>81947481

Beardfat is a musician and sjw hipster. For his social group this look is peak male aesthetic, and will ensure his dick being sucked daily.
>>
>Mike
Funny guy but sometimes tries too hard. Very easy to tell when he's had too much to drink because he gets VERY abusive towards rich and forces bad jokes. A lot of charisma, main reason to watch the channel. Oddly hasn't seen very many classic or culturally relevant films.
>Jay
Real fan of film and horror. Sometimes insightful. Best when able to let Mike lead. Sometimes too passive.
>Rich
No real interest in film. To borrow a wrestling term he's a "spot monkey", very reliant on "FAT MAN FALL DOWN" type of humor. Grumpy all the time, maybe has to do with years of abuse and his shitty childhood.
>aidsmoby
Annoying try-hard. Wanted very much to be internet famous. Leached his way into the onscreen rlm crew. Never adds any comedy to the show, just another straightman for Mike to bounce edgy jokes off. Looks at camera so often with his mouth agape the editor (mike or jay) has to cut away each time.
>beardfat
Complete waste of space. Never funny, never insightful. Droning voice. Every attempt at original joke ends in complete failure. Thin skinned, no one ever makes fun of him like they make fun of the others. Needs to go and stay go.
>jessi
Token vagina. Only good by default when she takes the place of beardfat or aidsmoby. Laugh is akin to riches but with all the joy and wonder sapped out. Never insightful, never funny.
>canadians
Terrible unfunny people. Bearded one looks confused every time.
>comicbook guy
Barely better than the bearded canadian. Actually tries to contribute.
>gillian
Boring. Added nothing.
>len
Legit autistic yet somehow better film maker than rlm. Not funny at all. Just sat there confused. Not sure he understood the concept.
>Max Landis
Not really funny or insightful but brought a pretty good movie for the crew to laugh at. Tried to dominate the discussion too much.

Did I miss anyone?
>>
>>81947177
Bitch was a six. Let it go.
>>
>>81948003
>VERY abusive towards rich and forces bad jokes.
Hope this never changes
>>
>>81948544
Well, I didn't say her face did I?
>>
>>81945858
Can I get a link, Im wiht /ourguys/ and want to become a paid fan! :3
>>
>>81948003
>implying max shouldn'tt be a regular
>>
>>81948984
RLM really are great unfortunately rebbit hate both them and landis so it's unclear but seeing as the /pol/boys and those who just love entertainment enjoy both, we may see a middle finger to the plebbitors and get max as a full timer then just that good rlm content we love
>>
New soundtrack is coming today btw
>>
File: chuck.png (467KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.png
467KB, 720x480px
is jessi the chuck cunningham of rlm
>>
>>81945858
episodes where they bully Rich and he gets buttmad, and the Star Wars Holiday Special two parter.
>>
>>81949434
the space cop soundtrack at long last. i hope it's not one of those "inspired by" albums with shitty techno music and rap
>>
>>81949879
>soundtrack
He meant commentary track you fucking moron. Check their fucking Patreon and then fuck off.
>>
>>81948984
>>81949302
I really don't get this 'lets pretend Max Landis was in any way funny or informative instead of a degenerate faggot that should have his face caved in with a hammer' meme, but please stop.
>>
>>81949689
>the Star Wars Holiday Special two parter.

This
>>
>>81945858
SOS, Exploding Varmints, also Drunk Jack Halloween episode and the Star Wars Holiday Special two-parter.
>>
>>81945858
Why are RLM so shit at uploading stuff? Absolutely no consistency.
>>
>>81947126
Rudania was mine
>>
>>81950462
>Drunk Jack
Thhhhiiss
>>
>>81950164
Holy shit yes their commentary tracks are great

Official rating goes

Best of the worst >= commentary tracks > half in the bag > plinkett reviews > wheel of the worst (I'm glad this is dead) > prerec
>>
anything with drunk jack

the one with GETEVEN
>>
The one where they watch The Miami Connection and Deadly Prey is probably my favorite.
>>
>>81945858
My favorite Best of the Worst was the Ninja one with Len Kabasinski. How about you?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.