[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 30for30CIA.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
30for30CIA.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant he was the field agent for the Central Intelligance Agency there to assist with Dr. pavel's extraction
>>
But who were Smee and Juan Ofhyou?
>>
>>81940668
shit, this scene makes so much more sense now,
>>
He was actually saying "Dr. Pavel, Ahmsee Ayay".

He was greeting two men, not one.
You see, Mr. Ayay was Dr. Pavel's lesser known Punjabi assistant. He was offscreen in the shot which is why it confused many viewers, but in the director's cut you see him more and he is has his own page in The Dark Knight Rises: A Visual Guide by Penguin books ISBN:23443928726
>>
My question is why did he call himself CIA? I understand that people in the Central Intelligence Agency typically refer to their agency as "CIA", but do they ever refer to themselves as "CIA". It just seems odd that Bill Wilson would call himself CIA when that's not actually his name. I mean what kind of sick piece of shit actually calls themselves the name of their fucking job? It's not that fucking hard to to use your real name. Like would it have been SO FUCKING HARD for him to say "Doctor Pavel, I'm Bill Wilson, I'm with the CIA". It's like an extra 3 syllables. But nope, the dumbfuck Bill Wilson decided to say his name was his job's name. All this could have been forgiven if he told Dr. Pavel later on that his real name was Bill Wilson. Why didn't Bravo Nolan include a screen where Bill Wilson and Dr. Pavel introduce their real names to each other and get to know each other. You would think this would be a big FUCKING scene to include in a movie literally about Bill Wilson of the CIA! But Bravo Nolan is a hack director who didn't think this through. Now if this entire scene was the original intent of Nolan that could resolve some of the problems, but I have my doubts. Bravo Nolan leads the audience to believe that Bill Wilson's real name is "CIA", what a retard. But anyway it's actually never stated in the movie that Bill Wilson's name is "Bill Wilson". So us the audience has no other option other than to call him "CIA". CIA could be mistaken for Cia, which is an actual name in some parts of the world. We all call him "See eye ayy", and not cia. Luckily we have 4chan for Baneposts but if we did not we might start calling Bill Wilson Cia and Cia is the stupidest FUCKING name I have ever heard. This entire movie is a joke just because of this one part. No really, I can not get over this flaw. Nobody even tries to address any of the problems, there's only one scene in the entire movie where he calls himself CIA and it's only like a 3 second clip max. Fuck this CIA
>>
>>81940721
Furthermore, who were Al and Ittin?
>>
>>81941542
At is implied to be the pilot. Don't know about Ittin...
>>
>>81941742
Ittin is the pilot
>>
>>81941859
Then who's At.
>>
>>81941514
But his name is Seeaiay, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>81941514
>but do they ever refer to themselves as "CIA"
They usually state they're with the CIA. source: I've been with the agency since the late 30's.
>>
>>81942915
Fuck off Julia Child.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.