[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Promoting mental illnesses as normal >"Science" Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 63

File: 1492920286820.jpg (1MB, 2792x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1492920286820.jpg
1MB, 2792x1473px
>Promoting mental illnesses as normal
>"Science" Guy
>>
File: 1482505835611.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1482505835611.png
8KB, 493x402px
>food analogy
every time
>>
>>81940109
>asian, white, black, and green?
>>
>>81940109
which mental illness?
>>
>>81940109
You just are brainwashed by the Republicans and their crony lobbyists for the bathroom male/female sign industry
>>
>>81940439

That's right. Keep giving them an inch, cuck
>>
>>81940434
>>81940439
something like 41% of trans commits suicide or attempts before and after transformation. Clearly, we are handling things the wrong way or we are classifying them wrong
>source?
literally everywhere, including liberal websites
>>
File: 1488726488987.jpg (171KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488726488987.jpg
171KB, 683x1024px
Oh god, did Nyddler's awful show actually try to push this shit?
>>
>>81940529
I'm asking what mental illness is this science guy promoting as normal
>>
>>81940434
Homosexuality, transgenderism, etc...
>>
>>81940564
Ok, fair enough
>>
>hey kids, member me from 15 years ago? Well we need to have a serious talk. And you need to recycle more, be more conscious of what you use and what you throw, and some tips to help keep your carbon footprint low
>"wow, thanks Bill Nye"
>don't mention it millenials! Look at my zany bow tie!!! Oh by the way there is hundreds of genders not just male and female, make sure to never use he/her or his/hers any longer
>credits roll
>>
>>81940529
don't forget most suicides are caused by undiagnosed mental illness.
>Gender dysphoria is not a meme
>>
File: 1492909785565.jpg (469KB, 2466x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1492909785565.jpg
469KB, 2466x1335px
WHO /GROWNUPKID/ HERE!!?!??! I LOVE STAR WARS AND SCIENCE!!
>>
>Vanilla confirmed for least degenerate flavor

Feels good. Eat shit, chocolate fags.
>>
File: 1477469329514.jpg (20KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1477469329514.jpg
20KB, 570x479px
>>81940785
Oh god.
>>
File: 1492914768112.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492914768112.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
>>81940895
WHERE ARE YOU GOING????
>>
File: faggot_money_for_nothing.png (136KB, 471x411px) Image search: [Google]
faggot_money_for_nothing.png
136KB, 471x411px
>>81940911
>there are people who talk like this outside of Reddit.
>>
File: 1492922488028.jpg (425KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492922488028.jpg
425KB, 1920x1080px
MISTER NYE THIS SCIENCE TASTES FUNNY
>>
>>81940785
>>81940911
>>81941122

Embarrassing. This is catering to the most obnoxious millenials
>>
>mentally ill sterilize and then kill themselves
Aren't they doing human genetics a favour?
>>
>Kid get dick chopped off and fed a shit ton of hormones before even hits puberty
>"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HER CHOICE! Don't you even dare insulate that this is the work of her overbearing parents!"
>Kid goes to conversion therapy
>"THIS IS THE MOST UNNATURAL THING IN HUMAN HISTORY. No one would willingly do this, they are being pressured by their family!"

if men can identify as women why can gays identify as straight?
>>
File: gay_jews.jpg (251KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
gay_jews.jpg
251KB, 650x650px
>>81941216
Don't ask too many questions, goyim.
>>
File: I AM FAT FUCK.jpg (140KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
I AM FAT FUCK.jpg
140KB, 800x619px
>>81940336
>>
>>81941196
Literally everything on Jewflix is. I can't imagine actually paying money for that garbage.
>>
>>81941295
>imagine being at computers so fat you look and see food
>>
>>81940571
Okay let's debate this
Homosexuality is a wide phenomenon. It has many causes. Female homosexuality is not the same as the male homosexuality.
My opinion on this one is sometimes it could be a mental illness. Sometimes it is just a result of our genetic predisposition. Some times (even more on this time) it is just indoctrinated, you could say it has become a trend and this one is neither here or there, it more of a social driven behavior.

On the issue of trans people, its hard you know. Because what makes someone trans? It's really hard to say if this is an illness. Most trans people have a mental illness of some kind, that's evident.
This last one is more complicated, but again it is now more than ever being indoctrinated into the society. I don't think this case is a mental illness.
It's not all black and white. There are many causes for mental illness and many causes for homosexuality and transgenders, sometimes these two meet and sometimes they don't.

I get you guys, I really do. I also dislike trans people. But I think we should stop fighting them with the same braindead logic they use. Instead of trying to disprove them we could try to learn and arrive at the actual truth.

Here's another example:

If I told this Bill guy: "Hey this is today's percentage of co2 in the atmosphere" do you think he would try to research why that could or could not lead to an issue, or even try to erase my doubts about this particular spec on the climate issue? He would more likely call me stupid instead of engaging in a debate where we would actually arrive to a conclusion about how climate change will affect us.
>>
>>81940109
Didn't watch the show but I'm not surprised. This is basically the sole purpose and goal of Bojack Horseman.

Why the fuck does Netflix want to normalize depression? It is raw evil thing to convince a society that being depressed is normal and not the result of outside forces.
>>
>>81941216
Except that's not how transgender treatment goes.
>>
>>81941366
Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are largely patholigal behaviours brought on by enviromental factors (abuse, molestation, weak fathers, etc...)
>>
>>81941467
That's just outright false.
>>
>>81941590
Wanna bet?
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/preface-sexuality-and-gender
>>
File: surprise.jpg (458KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
458KB, 1280x800px
>>81940911
wtf he's in this????
>>
>>81941366
lol wow I cringed at your post. Nice troll.
>>
>>81941467
You missed the whole point of the post.

I want actual facts. We should use those facts to determine the truth. Instead of trying to find facts that accommodate the truth we are most comfortable with.

I have no doubt gender dysphoria can be brought on by for example, abuse because I have seen examples of such.
But what about homosexuality? I haven't seen those be caused by abuse. (that doesnt mean I dont believe it can be caused by outside factors)

>>81941590 I swear its true some people can be so fucked up in the head that they think they are dead, or gods or animals, why couldnt it happen with genders?
>>
>>81940911
>going after creationists
Doesn't a creationist just believe that the universe was created by an abstract entity? How is that something you could ever disprove, let alone be smug about?
>>
>>81941701
You have to go back newbitch.
>>
>>81941696
you probably misunderstood the post
and if you got offended then you have some issues because I was actively trying to make that post as neutral as possible
I dont have a way with words, and I dont speak english either. I'm sorry you cringed
>>
>>81941739
>Doesn't a creationist just believe that the universe was created by an abstract entity?
not quite
>>
>>81941776
>a person who believes that the universe and living organisms originate from specific acts of divine creation, as in the biblical account.
This was the first result on google.
>>
>>81941761
why exactly? because I dont accomodate your circlejerk of hate against different opinions?
you should state why you disagree and then provide another point of view and if you can, some facts to back it up
>>
>>81941839
ur reddit n need to fuck off newbitch
>>
>>81941646
>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'
I get some server error. Got another link?

>>81941701
There are people who get sexually confused after being raped. That doesn't mean they turned gay. Nor does lack of fathers or mothers have anything to do with sexual orientation. We have lot more of straight people who were raised by single mothers or fathers than gays raised by single parents.
>>
>>81941739
You can be smug about the fact that they're all really stupid and believe in magic
>>
>>81941911
THIS

also there are 64 genders
>>
being a tranny is a mental illness 100%, its a identity disorder that is becoming normalized because bleeding hearts feel the need to accept these people for "who they are"

when in reality they don't know who they are and its why they commit suicide at such a high rate, because they cut off their dick or do insane amounts of damage to their body with hormones and it doesn't actually change anything about them and they realize they have made a huge mistake, and this shit gets enabled.

this is basically like telling the schizophrenic that yes dragons really are chasing him and its not all in his head, society does this to these people, they let them do this then cry about how "sad" it is.

the funny thing is that even gay people largely dislike trannies because they realize they have a mental illness and most trannies are psychopaths because of it, with hormones all out of wack and just everything about them is chaos
>>
>>81941879
reddit does the exact same thing as you do:
"I dont like this, here is an article that doesn't prove anything but it agrees with me and it used the scientific method so I cant be wrong"
the difference is, you bash on the things they praise
>>
>>81941765
You're fine esl bro. He was just b8ing.

I agree with most your points but my problem arises when the media clearly pushes an agenda revolving around these issues via virtue signaling or other disingenuine methods. Though that is not necessarily bad, what happens often is media romanticizes and embellishes the Idea of positions like trans when very real problems can arise from mistreating the issue properly. see >>81940529

In other words, prioritize well-being over politics
>>
>>81941815
creationists believe the earth was created a few thousand years ago instead of billions of years ago

so basically dinosaurs aren't real and science is fake
>>
File: Faggots Actually Believe This.png (219KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots Actually Believe This.png
219KB, 294x442px
>this thread
>>
>>81941911
Atheists believe in abiogenesis, an unprovable multiverse, and the simulation hypothesis.

Atheists are the most credulous faggots on the planet.
>>
>>81942040
The only common thing all atheists agree on is that there is no God. That's literally the meaning of atheists.
>>
>>81941988
Both leading creationist organizations say dinosaurs are real.

And most science is fake.

https://www.firstthings.com/article/2016/05/scientific-regress
>>
File: 1492182595247.jpg (58KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492182595247.jpg
58KB, 650x488px
>>81940911
This kind of mindset is what inspired the fedora meme in the first place
>>
Giving kids and adults hormones that fuck them over for life, performing irreversible gender surgery and mentally confusing young adults into thinking heterosexuality isn't normal is the equivalent of lobotomy and chemical castration/sterilization that wa performed at the turn of the century.

The road to hell is paced with good intentions.
>>
>>81942040
Abiogenesis is logical, life is comprised of the same fundamental particles as everything else. Just because we haven't yet found the exact mechanism by which it happened doesn't mean it didn't, and it certainly doesn't mean it was actually magic. People like you are generally just too stupid to appreciate massive timescales.

>an unprovable multiverse, and the simulation hypothesis.

No, they just don't claim to know. What's certain is that magic isn't real, and there isn't a magical ghost living inside of you that magically floats away after you die.
>>
>>81941893
>There are people who get sexually confused after being raped. That doesn't mean they turned gay.
I know that. I agree. I said some people had gender dysphoria after repeated abuse, not all of them.
>Nor does lack of fathers or mothers have anything to do with sexual orientation.
I dont know about this one. I'm not saying its wrong, I just have some doubts about these issues because some homosexuality percentages get higher when that particular thing happens. I would like someone to prove or disprove this to me.
>We have lot more of straight people who were raised by single mothers or fathers than gays raised by single parents.
I still dont know. I think we need more info on this issue
>>
>>81942118
>What's certain is that magic isn't real, and there isn't a magical ghost living inside of you that magically floats away after you die.

Is that really certain le reddit? Where does our consciousness come from?
>>
>>81942118
>Abiogenesis is logical

Life arising naturally from non-life isn't by any means logical.

>Just because we haven't yet found the exact mechanism by which it happened doesn't mean it didn't

Ah, atheism of the gaps.
>>
File: 1492925235230.jpg (25KB, 252x260px) Image search: [Google]
1492925235230.jpg
25KB, 252x260px
If you disagree with this then you are ANTI-SCIENCE
>>
>>81942172
>Life arising naturally from non-life isn't by any means logical.

Of course it's logical, life and non-life are made of the same things. Scientists have produced organic compounds in labs using conditions similar to those present on early Earth. You're wrong and stupid and on top of that you think you aren't making you truly the scum of the earth.

>Ah, atheism of the gaps.

That's not "atheism of the gaps," that's something called logical inference. Given the available information, by far the most likely explanation is that life came from non-life. We already know that complex life came from very simple life, so it stands to reason that very simple life came from something simpler. Additionally, morons like you have existed throughout all of history, explaining things with "magic did it." Guess what the actual answer has never been, not even once?
>>
>>81942170
not that guy but
bottom line is it isnt known exactly
I speculate that is comes from the interaction of the billion of neurons in our brains, not all of them though.
but the bottom line is that it hasnt been pin pointed
>>
>>81942170
You're just a brain, in your case, one that doesn't work very well.
>>
>>81941400
>It is raw evil thing to convince a society that being depressed is normal and not the result of outside forces
But trans people feel happy once they fully transitioned. The depression more so comes from the social stigma and people hating them.
>>
>>81942292
Yep that's more or less my point since le reddit said
>one thing is certain
like an indoctrinated cuck

http://www.sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness
>>
>>81942273

>Scientists have produced organic compounds in labs using conditions similar to those present on early Earth

So life can arise when intelligently designed to do so? There's a difference between doing something deliberatly in a lab and something maybe happening by accident under conditions we can only speculate about.

>Of course it's logical, life and non-life are made of the same things

There's more to it than that, champ.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/995875-prominent-chemist-says-scientists-dont-really-understand-evolution/

>“I will tell you as a scientist and a synthetic chemist, if anybody should be able to understand evolution, it is me, because I make molecules for a living, and I don’t just buy a kit, and mix this and mix this, and get that. I mean, ab initio, I make molecules. I understand how hard it is to make molecules.

>“I don’t understand evolution, and I will confess that to you. Is it OK, for me to say, ‘I don’t understand this’? Is that all right? I know that there’s a lot of people out there that don’t understand anything about organic synthesis, but they understand evolution. I understand a lot about making molecules; I don’t understand evolution. And you would just say that, wow, I must be really unusual.

>“Let me tell you what goes on in the back rooms of science—with National Academy members, with Nobel Prize winners. I have sat with them, and when I get them alone, not in public—because it’s a scary thing, if you say what I just said—I say, ‘Do you understand all of this, where all of this came from, and how this happens?’ Every time that I have sat with people who are synthetic chemists, who understand this, they go, ‘Uh-uh. Nope.’ … And if they’re afraid to say ‘Yes,’ they say nothing. They just stare at me, because they can’t sincerely do it.”
>>
>>81941815
the biblical account is not just a general story of deism
>>
>>81942402
Holy fuck you're dumb. Scientists reproduced the natural conditions in early earth, that doesn't mean it takes intelligence to create the conditions. You're like fucking chimps, I hate religious people.
>>
>>81942121
Well, if there are so many straight people who were/ are being raised by a single parent of same sex parents, wouldn't that then mean there is no correlation between these factors and being homosexual? Having a lot of outliers means the hypothesis isn't correct.
>>
>>81940911
>the image says nothing about religion
>christianity can be compatible with evolution
>asspained christcucks still mad af

topkek
>>
>>81942402
>Don't really understand evolution

You're a moron. If what this retard is saying is to be taken to heart, i'm going to go ahead and ask you if you REALLY understand creationism. No, don't tell me what it is, tell me if you REALLY know how it came to be?

Thats right. You can't. Checkmate. Me right. Me smart. Big brain. Honk honk.
>>
>>81942450
>Scientists reproduced the natural conditions in early earth

Impressive, considering they've never seen early earth. You also have yet to explain how scientists deliberalty creating life proves natural abiogenesis.
>>
File: 031.jpg (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
394KB, 1280x720px
>You could make a show that actually focuses on science and explaining why people have conflicting viewpoints

>Instead you just make a masturbation show based on your opinions
>>
>>81942653
It doesn't prove it you dim cunt, it provides compelling evidence that it can happen. It's also the only plausible or likely explanation, since magical fairies aren't real.
>>
>>81942713
It proves that it can happen in a lab under controlled conditions, but actual scientists have no idea what how it's possible in nature, see:
>>81942402
>>
>>81942340
>But trans people feel happy once they fully transitioned

Then why do 40% of them kill themselves after transitioning?

>The depression more so comes from the social stigma and people hating them.

Odd, since their suicide rates are still abnormally high in liberal countries like Sweden and Holland.
>>
>>81942713
>>81942450
>>81942324
>>81942118
The 15 year old reddit oozing out of these posts. Man you've become so wise since you stopped watching Saturday morning cartoons 3 years ago.
>>
>"I'm the normal one because I feel like it!"
no, the normal gender is the one that leads to reproduction. literally the goal of all speices.
wtf I hate Bill nye now.
I watched the first 4 episodes before seeing one about gender and watched it. it turned into all liberal politics and no science. no shit people are gay and identify as retarded things. how about you explain how it is biologically wrong for a species to evolve into not wanting to reproduce. wtf bill. litteraly what did this episode have to do with science?
>>
>>81942500
not exactly, maybe its a sum of events and single parents is just one of those. I only say this because I've heard the percentage of homos is higher in those cases, even if there are many exceptions
>>
>>81943003
>biologically wrong

You are a fucking moron. Biology is not a moral compass you halfwit.

>>81942931

What does that make the religious people who think magical fairies are real?
>>
File: 4c253ba7b3.jpg (28KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
4c253ba7b3.jpg
28KB, 315x450px
>>81941927

Like the 64 squares on a chess board. Masons gender swap their kids with hormones and surgery. The LGBT movement is so they can be more open about these things, that walk amongst us, pretending to be something they are not. Literally They Live!
>>
>>81941988
That's only one specific type of creationist though.
What if someone were to believe that the big bang was intentionally created by a divine being?
>>
>>81940529
>abominations kill themselves
>if they don't they end up sterilizing themselves through their surgery or hormone treatments
>this is a bad thing

I thought evolution was accepted now
>>
>>81942097
This. I bet anything in 10-20 years it'll be a giant controversy, with kids suing their parents for 'encouraging' them to cut off their cock, documetari ex telling us how barbaric it is, etc
>>
>>81943055
Nice Reddit spacing, reddit
>>
>>81943003
>biologically wrong

Actually, homosexuality is an adaptation for population control and same-sex bonding.
>>
File: 1492729351302.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492729351302.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>81940571
>the homosexuality is an illness meme from 50 years ago
We still on this?
>>
>>81940670
You sound upset.
>>
>>81943157
they're not 'creationists' as the word is used, but are convinced by some version or other of the first cause argument
The word creation is probably what's getting you here. Intelligent Design is more like the umbrella term for the theory the universe was created.
>>
>>81940109
So, is "not /pol/" just going to spam this fucking show every hour on the hour now? This board needs to die, seriously. Nothing is a discussion or fun anymore. It's just the same tireless "who's triggered again today" shit over and over. You'd think having your own /pol/ board was enough...but no...
>>
>>81943534
My theory that 4chan has become so Republican/conservative lately is because the internet became more available and affordable in rural areas, where they still teach the Bible in public schools.
>>
>>81943534
The only reason it isn't considered an illness any more is because a bunch of faggots rigged the votes at the APA convention in the 70's.
>>
>>81943471
>Source: Your ass
>>
>>81943659
>everything I don't like is rigged

Tell me how homosexuality is an illness.
>>
https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/11640-former-apa-president-says-homosexuals-can-change

>Cummings said some homosexuals leave their lifestyle and return, much like “falling off the wagon” in a manner similar to an alcoholic or drug addict. But “there are successes.”

>Cummings said an APA committee that considered the possibility of successful reparative therapy would not permit supporters of that therapy on the committee. “[T]his kind of bias prevails in the APA all under the scientific aura,” he said. “[T]he APA has become a monolith. ...The APA has become politically correct. Political correctness rules not science.”
>>
>>81941946
I don't understand how it is skin off your bones to just treat them respectfully like fucking people. Certainly better than shaming them or calling them degenerate. You just sound angry.
>>
File: 1492802187668.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1492802187668.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>81942087
>And most science is fake.
Wew. Literally no hope for America. We deserve every nuke.
>>
Gender identity is pretty much a faith based religion. You FEEL something but you can't prove it? Bam, you're 100% correct.
>>
>>81941946
Transgenderism is a disorder, not a mental illness. Trannies' brains not matching their bodies is real, as in biologically true. This itself doesn't cause mental problems, it's the symptoms such as dysphoria, anxiety, and depression that causes mental problems. Cross sex hormone treatment works and significantly reduces suicide rate. This meme that Republicans are pushing that it doesn't work has been proven to be false.
>>
>>81943738
>spout stupid shit with no scientific basis
>gets kicked out of the APA
>says APA is unscientific like a sore loser

wew lad
>>
>>81942249
This show is just politics isnt it?
>>
File: 1491149325598.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1491149325598.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>81943837
Are we able to do brain transplants yet? If so why not just transplant the brain of a male with a female brain into the head of female with a male brain and vice versa.
Problem solved, right?
>>
>>81943659
>muh tinfoil.
Just like climate change too?
>>
>>81943653
This actually explains a lot.
>>
>>81943837
Watch out anon! You are gonna get a lot of triggered posts or image macros or even, dare I say, youtube documentaries.
>>
>>81943837
>trannies' brains not matching their bodies is real
no it isn't
>Cross sex hormone treatment works and significantly reduces suicide rate.
Suicide rate increases after transition
>>
>>81943998
We can't do brain transplants yet. Also, the cross sex hormone treatment is the best that we have so far but it's not perfect. They're still trying to improve on the treatment.
>>
>>81944044
>>81943653
Science is the backbone of the Democrat Party.

If you are right wing, you are ANTI-SCIENCE
>>
>>81944111
>no it isn't
Woah, great argument. You really showed him.
>Suicide rate increases after transition
This is literally not true.
>>
>>81944133
i used to think that was true
>>
>>81944116
The first official head transplant is happening either the end of this year, to beginning of 2018. If anyone is interested in a conversation with substance here..
>>
>>81943534

Homosexuality was removed from DSM under lobbying-pressure, not scientific advancement.

There's also the fact that it's a literal behavioral compulsion affecting 3% of the population maximum, and compels them not to breed.
Far more innocuous things are considered "disorders".

Inb4 20 triggered indoctrinated PC drones calling me a "redneck" or some other ad hom nonsense.
>>
>>81944164
>entire GOP lobbies literal billions to discredit climate change science for the explicit purpose of limiting competition in the energy market
Yes, it is true.
>>
>>81940402
(((Reptilians)))
>>
>>81944180
Not making babies isn't a disorder. There are straight people who don't want babies while there are gays who want babies.
>>
>>81942249
>female comedian
>encouraging abortion is empowering women
Is this the power of science?
>>
>>81944180
But what if you breed and have a wife but secretly masturbate to trap hentai?
>>
>>81943837

>Trannies' brains not matching their bodies is real, as in biologically true.

It literally isn't. The fact you believe this myth shows you aren't educated enough to be taken seriously on this topic.

Literally no scientific organizations, not even the ones that DO perform sex-change operations (which is fewer and fewer, as more and more organizations are coming to the realization that it's a barbaric and grotesque practice based on junk science), believes that self-identified trannies are "women born in male bodies".

It's New Age bullshit and you're a useful idiot for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>81944180
I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's only your biases that make it seem like a significant issue. For example, religiosity should certainly be considered a mental illness. It isn't because of political correctness.
>>
>>81944180
>removed from DSM under lobbying-pressure, not scientific advancement.
Who keeps parading this dumb fucking meme around? It is literally not true, kiddo.
>inb4 20 triggered indoctrinated PC drones calling me a "redneck" or some other ad hom nonsense
Well, I will tell you that you are pretty stupid if you believe that. Since it is 100 percent factually wrong.
>inb4 you spend ten posts citing one conservative """"psychologist""" who just so happens to be some sort of anti-gay religious faggot
>>
>>81941467
>patholigal
>>
>>81944240

>There are straight people who don't want babies

You realize I said "compulsion", not "choice", right?
Or is your average lefty shit becoming illiterate too?
>>
>>81944260
>It's New Age bullshit
>because I don't like it and it makes me icky icky poo poo
There, fixed
>>
>>81944178
>it's real

Jesus Christ, I can't imagine how that guy must be feeling now.
>>
>>81943837

>Trannies' brains not matching their bodies is real, as in biologically true.

It literally isn't.
>>
>>81944315
Yeah, I wasn't memeing about that lol
>>
>>81944300
There's nothing stopping from gay people procreating with people of the opposite sex.
>>
what if i dont give a fuck about social issues but i just want to pay lower taxes and defund useless government programs
>>
>>81944311
Damn great argument, really activates my almonds
>>
>>81944262

>shoving your dick up another man's shitter before chopping your cock off and calling yourself "Barbara" isn't a "mental illness"
>believing in God is a "mental illness"

This is why you Marxist faggots can never seem to win actual support with the populous that isn't indoctrinated cucks.
>>
>being so stupid you don't realize homosexuality is probably caused by a gene that bestows advantages to the individual and relative's survival rate
Oh ignorant child.
>>
>>81944349
I guarantee that half of the problem with your brainlets is how you personally feel about trannies, not because of the science you don't bother to understand past a layman's familiarity.
>>
>>81944311

Actually it's New Age bullshit because it's literally made up by scientifically-illiterate libtards who want to feel more justified about Johnny's progressive parents injecting him with Estrogen.
>>
>>81944180
Homosexuality was included in DSM under lobbying-pressure, not scientific advancement.
>>
>>81944396
>IT'S DA LIBTARDS FAULT!
and we are done here.
>>
>>81944364
You were abused by your parents into believing there's a magical wizard with a beard who created the universe and wants you go to church to worship him.

>all those assumptions

Back to /pol/ low IQ simpleton
>>
>>81944389

>projecting

Do you tranny-cheerleaders have any actual arguments? Or is it all junk-science, ad-hom bullshit and projection?

Or maybe you're having trouble making logical arguments due to all that Estrogen you shot up floating around in your brain.
>>
>>81944420

It literally is Libtard's fault and their retarded anti-science rhetoric.

I'm sorry that fact makes you mad.
>>
>>81944325
>>81944260
http://search.proquest.com/openview/6b2c9d952aea5f05127ce4033fdb652a/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=40569
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564

Here's just a couple of studies regarding transgender people's brains.

The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Endocrine Society supports transgender people.

>which is fewer and fewer, as more and more organizations are coming to the realization that it's a barbaric and grotesque practice based on junk science

I don't know where you got this from. Link your news source please.
>>
Psychology is mostly psuedoscience anyway due to not many experiments being repeatable.

Psychiatry is better in everyway.
>>
>>81944461
>complains about liberals being anti-science
>over 40% of Americans are young earth creationists
>>
>>81944364
Guys shove their dicks up girls' shitters because it's tighter than vaginas. Some straight guys like getting pegged or ass played with. Anal isn't strictly a gay thing.
>>
>>81944431
I'm not even a trannie you hotheaded faggot. Why do you even need to give boogeyman trannies you think you talk to online your two cents? What positive influence would spouting off insults to people you've never met, actually achieve? You feel compelled to tell off trannies? Were you like, raped by one or something?

I just can't imagine why you would need to go out of your way to make them feel bad. Is it autism? Help me, help you anon
>>
File: Triggered SJW.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered SJW.gif
241KB, 300x300px
ITT PC-drones getting triggered.

I haven't seen /tv/ this filled with non-arguments and angry fucking ad-homs since the fucking Election Night results.
>>
>>81944461
>facts
Kek, whatever you say friendo. I'm sure climate change is just a meme devised by "Big Green" and evolution is a ploy by the devil.
>>
>>81944502

>What positive influence would spouting off insults to people you've never met, actually achieve?

Oh the fucking irony.

Look at this fucking thread, you SJW zealot.
>>
>>81944462
>Mental illnesses are caused by the damaged brain
what a surprise
>>
>>81944521
You ever considered...that it might be you?
>>
>>81944521
>can't argue back so he resorts to insults instead
>brings up the election again since that's the only thing they can brag about
>>
File: SJW.jpg (68KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
68KB, 600x800px
>>81944545
The difference is that you're a bad person. You deserve to be insulted and far worse than that.

>calling people SJWs because they aren't boot-licking anti-science fascists who argue with their feelings
>>
>>81944502

>You feel compelled to tell off trannies? Were you like, raped by one or something?

It's almost like there's a debate ITT about trannies, so people are having an argument.

I think the real question is why you get nuclear-level triggered by trannies being subjected to skepticism and criticism.
Maybe you should calm down and be a little bit less anti-thought and anti-free speech.
>>
why are trannies such a hot topic when ive only even seen a handful of them irl. they're barely even real
>>
>>81944545
>thread /pol/ bait to trigger retards to spam about transgenders
>literally the tenth Bill Nye thread over the last 6 hours
>anons fucking sperging out about liberal media and "liberal science"
Yeah, I'm looking at it all right. Your point?
>>
>>81940911
the only think i fucking love more than science is skyrim

or is it fallout 4 now
>>
>>81944535

>Kek, whatever you say friendo.

You literally believe a man turns into a woman if he chops his dick off and puts on a dress.
>>
File: 1492929915120.png (1MB, 1117x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492929915120.png
1MB, 1117x601px
*** WARNING ***

*** WARNING ***

[ INCOMING SCIENCE ]

*** WARNING ***

*** WARNING ***
>>
I'm so fucking sick of white fragility.
>>
>>81944554
Where does it say that?
>>
>>81944573

>The difference is that you're a bad person.

Oh look, an angry SJW zealot moralizing. What a shock.
>>
File: 1492752768751.jpg (48KB, 532x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492752768751.jpg
48KB, 532x427px
>>81944589
I'm not triggered, but telling trannies "YOU DEGENERATE AND MENTALL ILL REEEEE KILL YOURSELF", is hadly constructive
>I can mask my destructive behavior under the guise of free speech, I'm just speaking my mind amirite? ;) teehee trannies are mentally ill subhumans, woah man. I'm just like, using free speech right? Don't be so triggered guy!
>BUT HOLY SHIT, LIBERLS PRESSURED THE DSM TO GET HOMOSEXUALITY REMOVED FROM DSM AND TRANNIES ARE HORRIBLE MONSTERS!
>hey man, I'm just having a debate.
>why are you so triggered?
>(makes this thread)
>>
>>81944607
Quote me, kid.
>>
File: ossoff.jpg (326KB, 625x1019px) Image search: [Google]
ossoff.jpg
326KB, 625x1019px
>>81944521
Makes me glad, they really have learned absolutely nothing since then.

They are going to be losers forever.
>>
File: THE FUN STOPS HERE Macro.jpg (22KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
THE FUN STOPS HERE Macro.jpg
22KB, 330x328px
Daily reminder that SJW's created a program to indoctrinate impressionable young children in Australia's school-systems into this bullshit about trannies and transgender nonsense, and it literally destroyed the lives of dozens of children.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/an-epidemic-of-transgender-children-is-safe-schools-legacy/news-story/085d5681f6bc3dae2357302ab2bee227

It only got dropped after two years of horrific results, and only AFTER countless incidents of self-destructive behavior that children will be suffering the effects from for the rest of their lives.
>>
File: 1203124069325.jpg (16KB, 206x184px) Image search: [Google]
1203124069325.jpg
16KB, 206x184px
>beautiful white male baby is born
>it comes into this world red faced and squealing
>infant baby accidentally picks up a PINK toy
>two gay lesbian parents chop the young male child's penis off
>pumps it full of hormones
>brainwashes it into thinking it's a little sissy girl
>at the age of 13, the little girl commits suicide after being mentally, physically, emotionally and hormoncally raped by its leftwing parents

Um, no thank you.
>>
File: iiam.png (5KB, 650x220px) Image search: [Google]
iiam.png
5KB, 650x220px
>>81940109
>>
>>81944732
Never happened.
>>
>>81944690

>I'm not triggered

You're literally blasting moralistic Tumblr shit on 4chan.

Considering how awful SJW's and their tranny pets are at handling ANY criticism, this is unsurprising.

>I can mask my destructive behavior under the guise of free speech
Holy shit you ARE a delusional with a victim-complex.
No wonder you cheerlead so hard for men who want to have Frankenstein tits sewed onto themselves. You fit right in with them.
>>
File: 14886111735580.jpg (239KB, 1142x699px) Image search: [Google]
14886111735580.jpg
239KB, 1142x699px
>>
File: 1492265864477.png (381KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492265864477.png
381KB, 601x601px
>>81944726
>daily telegraph
>this limited amount of self-awareness
>>
>>81940911
Is that Artie Lange?
>>
>>81942118
Believing in a totally unobvervable process is pretty much anti science. People used to believe that spontaneous generation was logical.
>>
File: 1492419874821.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1492419874821.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>81944774
>You're literally blasting moralistic Tumblr shit on 4chan.
More than one poster bud, sounds like you just fundamentally have issues with any dissenting opinion you don't share.
>considering how awful SJW's and their tranny pets are at handling ANY criticism, this is unsurprising.
You are literally doing the same fucking thing. You are a SJW, not able to handle criticism. Look in the mirror and realize how you are just as much of a faggot to me.
>Holy shit you ARE a delusional with a victim-complex
Projecting pretty hard aren't we?
>No wonder you cheerlead so hard for men who want to have Frankenstein tits sewed onto themselves
Kek, what?

It may be time to stop posting and go to bed.
>>
>>81944462

These literally say or prove nothing about self-identifying tranny men ACTUALLY being women trapped in le wrong body.

>I don't know where you got this from.
https://www.mercatornet.com/articles/view/the-troubling-history-of-sex-change-surgery/16113

Considering these organizations make GIANT piles of cash for chopping off dicks, it means this shit is really, really fucking heinous for these money-grubbing institutions to be so disgusted by the practice that they drop it.
>>
>>81942273
Someone post the duck and mouse.
>>
>>81944781

Totally healthy and beautiful, right?
>>
>>81944786

>dude it only happened if someone reputable like bill nye and netflix is talking about it

It literally happened. You can look it up in multiple places.
>>
>>81940785
>grown up kids
he's not wrong
>>
>>81942762
If a scientist created life from scratch on a lab I think we would have heard about it.
>>
Give this post a (You) if the only time you are confronted with SJW stuff is when /pol/ brings it up and tells you to be upset about it.
>>
>>81944893
There are hot trannies I would fuck, anon. I'd blow Bailey Jay if she'd ask.
>>
>>81943055
Nobody mentioned fairies, what are you on about?
>>
>>81944467

Honestly this.

Faggots don't really seem to understand that Psychology is a "social study", not a Hard Science, so they think some faggot in a tenured position saying that trans-racial otherkin soul-changing is a real thing means it's objective hard science like stars being made out of Hydrogen.
>>
>>81944913
Or you can just cite credible sources.
>>
>>81944932
What's more, life showed up on Earth really early in its existence, meaning that it's statistically way more likely that it either had help or that it came here from somewhere else.
>>
>>81944968
Psychology is not a "social study" anon.
>what is clinical psych, cognitive psych, behavioral psych, research methods psych?

You are thinking of sociology.
>>
>>81944935

Are you admitting that you don't leave your basement?

SJW shit is LITERALLY everywhere at this point. There was literally a massive shitstorm involving multiple massive corporations and nearly the entire populous because North Carolina didn't want to let 40-year-old men in drag piss next to little girls.
>>
>>81945001
Ayyy lmao?
>>
>>81943837

Yeah fine for consenting adults but if you are OK with five year old kids on hormones, like the Canadian government is, you're fucked in the head.
>>
File: m_eg0406564001.jpg (17KB, 520x380px) Image search: [Google]
m_eg0406564001.jpg
17KB, 520x380px
>>81944868
This graph from one of the studies I linked compared the amount of BSTc neurons in the brains of straight males (M), gay males (HM), straight and gay females (F), and male-to-female transgenders (TM).

Also, the study makes it clear that "The sex hormone disorder patients S1, S2, S3, S5, S6, and M2 indicate that changes in sex hormone levels in adulthood do not change the neuron numbers of the BSTc." So male-to-female transgender people who start taking estrogen for their treatment won't change the amount of BTSc neurons in their brain.

The graph also shows that sexual orientation has no effect on the amount.

This study shows that MtF have the same amount as female brains. This shows significant biological basis about transgenderism.
>>
Just a reminder that if you accept bullshit about trannyism not being a made-up concept, you also by proxy accept the countless piles of other shit that comes along with it.

It makes zero sense for trannies to be real but "non-binaries" to be made-up.
It makes zero sense for non-binaries to be real but not butch-facing demo-sexual gender-fluids.
It makes zero sense for butch-facing demo-sexual gender-fluids to be real but not pan-sexual otherkin demo-fluids that self-identify as helicopters.

Reminder that this isn't a one-step game.
If you legitimately think trannies are anything other than mentally ill, you accept the same for everything that comes with trannies, which trannies vocally support.

I hope you faggots are ready to shell-out for those bathrooms for people who identify as lizard-people and characters from My Little Pony.
>>
File: 1492386081664.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492386081664.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>81945015
>SJW shit is LITERALLY everywhere at this point.
It really isn't outside of twitter, I see you /pol/fags bitch and moan far more often than I see SJWS. Then again, I'm not jumping at my shadow every ten goddamn seconds.
>a massive shitstorm involving multiple massive corporations and nearly the entire populous because North Carolina didn't want to let 40-year-old men in drag piss next to little girls.
Wew, lad. I love the hoops you need to go to register the bathroom bill this way. You ever consider that maybe, it is unconstitutional to regulate a public facility?

Really fires all neuroninos on all cylandaroos
>>
>>81944262
I used to think similarly, but there are compelling legitimate reasons why religion is not in the DSM, though it is certainly common for delusions to have religious elements and to be recognised as such

I'll give two considerations, and one is how Religion fits into harmful-dysfunction models of mental illness as well as how delusions are defined and what properties they have to have to qualify. Since I can only talk about the former off the top of my head I'd recommend reading the literature surrounding it, such as Psychiatry in the Scientific Image by dominic murphy, which discusses both of those things.

The second consideration is a bit more heuristic. If you're looking to construct a framework of mental illness, but your framework captures the majority of the worlds population in the majority of history, your framework has to bite some large bullets or you have to question the inclusivity of it's criteria
>>
>>81945060
>five year old kids on hormones, like the Canadian government

I googled for this and the one I found is this one: http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/transgender-children-getting-more-drug-hormone-treatments-1.1294699

There's no mention of 5 year olds getting hormones. All it says is that kids with extremely strong and consistent conviction they are the opposite gender are given counseling for a period of time then given PUBERTY BLOCKERS, not HORMONES, when they reach the age of puberty, like 12 years old, so they can have more time to confirm this conviction.
>>
>>81945108
>I don't understand these issues
>muh slippery slope
>muh zero sum
>>
>>81945080

>You see, these two brains have one vague similarity in one criteria. That means trannies are women that are magically born in the body of a man.

There are similar metrics that can show similarities between a human's brain and a dog's.
That doesn't mean Furries are now correct in their assertion that they have animal souls and were tragically born into a human's body.

There are also even stronger correlations in studies looking for correlations between prayer and faster recovery from injury.

This is blatant cherry-picking in the name of a desired goal. And the best anyone could put together was a vague attempt that only sort of agrees with their agenda.
And it says a lot when this study, cited by literally every SJW tranny-promoter ever, is the only one they can really ever cite.

A tranny will never be a woman and never was a woman.
You can bullshit about it all you want, but up is not down and straw is not gold, regardless of the existence or not of a study that says "well these couple examples of straw vaguely resemble gold in these very narrow constraints".
>>
>>81945038
Maybe. Maybe just somewhere else where the conditions were way more favorable, and yes, maybe some higher power.
>>
I was more mad that he said the creation of life came from a piece of Mars to earth when that theory is still considered crackpot shit in the scientific community.
>>
>>81944854
What a moronic comparison. Kill yourself.
>>
>>81945217
>A tranny will never be a woman and never was a woman.
You do not seem to understand the discussion...
>>
>>81945117

>You ever consider that maybe, it is unconstitutional to regulate a public facility?

Public facilities are regulated all the fucking time you nig-nog.

It was literally a chimp-out over men in dresses being barred from pissing with little girls.
This isn't "hoop-jumping". You're just an indoctrinated PC-tard that thinks that shit is normal and acceptable and anything otherwise is le Nazi authoritarianism.

And yes, you're a basement-dweller if you're not seeing it in daily life.
It has saturated literally every higher education location in the west at this point.
But you're probably an SJW desperately pretending to be a """centrist""", so you probably see BLM cucks demanding more cop deaths and think "this is totally normal, politically-centered behavior".
>>
File: 1490237616274.jpg (62KB, 615x923px) Image search: [Google]
1490237616274.jpg
62KB, 615x923px
It's funny how thing are going in America.
60s - irrational lvl of racism, irrational lvl of homophobia, irrational lvl of xenophobia at all.
2010s - irrational lvl of tolleracy to all sorte of unnormal behavior whitch is just a reaction to irrational lvl of xenophobia in the past.
>>
>>81945217
>vague similarity
It's not vague. And this is just one study. There are many other studies that compare transgender brains with cisgender brains. Sorry I don't have a folder of studies available so I can readily debate about transgenderism on a Chinese cartoon image board.
>>
>>81945181

>then given PUBERTY BLOCKERS, not HORMONES

Oh thank God, that is totally natural and not fucked up at all.

Thank God they're injecting 5-year-olds with chemicals that fuck their biology up in the name of a delusion. At least it's not ACTUAL Estrogen!
>>
>>81945080
>This shows significant biological basis about transgenderism.

And anyone who tests in that way is a legitimate case. I still don't think that applies to everyone who identifies as trans. If everyone claiming to be one on the internet took that test, would they be willing to abide by what the results showed?

In my opinion, that's where the real problem is - strident, self-loathing types with some degree of histrionic personality disorder muddying the waters and souring opinion against those who legitimately suffer from trans-genderism.
>>
>>81945323
Puberty blockers are completely harmless. All it does it put puberty on pause. When puberty blockers are stopped, puberty resumes as normal. And again, IT'S NOT 5 YEAR OLDS THAT ARE GETTING PUBERTY BLOCKERS. THEY'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH PUBERTY.
>>
>>81945317

>It's not vague.

It's literally one aspect of the single most complicated topic in the history of biology.
And it only KIND OF correlates.

It's called "cherry-picking". This does literally NOTHING to prove the bullshit argument of "DEY WAS BORN IN DA RONG BODIES U BIGOT!!!!".
>>
>>81945359

>All it does it put puberty on pause.

Yes, hormonal treatments that completely alter and outright prevent the human body's natural processes are completely fucking harmless and could never have any undesired consequences.
>>
>>81945333
These are brain scans, not personality quizzes or internet IQ tests.

>>81945372
What correlation are you talking about? It literally shows that MtF have the same amount of BTSc neurons as cis women do. This amount can't be changed by taking estrogen, menopause, being gay, getting castrated, or getting AIDS.
>>
>>81945413
It literally doesn't. The Endocrine Society approves of puberty blockers as harmless.
>>
>>81941911
>>81942118
>>81941988
Who invited Reddit?
>>
>>81942249
>"The best way to save science is to give your wife a bull!"
>>
>>81944754
>denial
>>
>>81945549
Name one time it did.
>>
When did /tv/ turn into a tumblr reddit fusion?
>>
File: 1492134864332.jpg (41KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492134864332.jpg
41KB, 604x499px
>>81945288
>ublic facilities are regulated all the fucking time you nig-nog.
No, not in the realm of prohibiting people from access. Supreme Court literally ruled that you can't do that.
>It was literally a chimp-out over men in dresses being barred from pissing with little girls.
You mean, the strawman that was used to fearmonger people like you about the 3 percent of the population that may (maybe) at one point in your life, share a public restroom with you? Yeah, sounds like a rational position and not just an appeal to emotion "whatabout da kids???"
>This isn't "hoop-jumping"
Yes, it is.
>You're just an indoctrinated PC-tard
Nice rational assessment there bud, tell me again how "I'm not triggered I-I swear!" SJWs like you are the worst. You don't even have self-awareness on how retarded you come off.
>that thinks that shit is normal and acceptable and anything otherwise is le Nazi authoritarianism.
I do not think it is acceptable to police public bathrooms, anon. I live in America, not North Korea. Maybe move there? Seems more in line with your strict conservative sensibilities. I'm sorry that most of us don't need Daddy gubment to tell trannies where to piss.
>And yes, you're a basement-dweller if you're not seeing it in daily life
Or, you just an an over exaggerating autist that goes out of his way to get mad at things?
>It has saturated literally every higher education location in the west at this point.
I have no clue what you think this even means.
>But you're probably an SJW desperately pretending to be a """centrist"""
I'm not the hothead writing paragraphs about how angry tranny bowl movements make me, kiddo.
>so you probably see BLM cucks demanding more cop deaths and think "this is totally normal, politically-centered behavior".
Kek, you need to calm down. Please understand how your own behavior is extremely similar to your own SJW meme.

You probably won't and will send me ten more posts though.
>I'm not t-triggered I swear!
>>
File: 1479394979281.png (32KB, 684x940px) Image search: [Google]
1479394979281.png
32KB, 684x940px
Modern "science" is basically the Medieval Catholic Church.
>disagree you are labelled anti-science and excommunicated
>only certain "scientists" have authority (Bill Nye, Black Science Man etc...) and are believed without question
>devoted redditors believe everything they say blindly and attack people who disagree with them in a fanatical rage
>getting "scientists" needless involed in politics and government
>enemies are seen as stupid and evil and must be destroyed
>if you come up with a theory that disagrees with the science status quo your labelled a science heretic and mocked until no one takes your ideas seriously or even considers them
>all this while pretending they're so much more enlightened and free thinking than those evil Christians
I fucking love science
>>
>>81945576
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

God forbid the last part of anon's greentext happens.
>>
>>81945580
When /pol/ decided to stay longer than usual with their spill overs from r/the_donald
>>
File: Tranny Banana.jpg (36KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
Tranny Banana.jpg
36KB, 450x375px
Daily reminder that if you're a man, you will always be a man, and there's literally nothing you can do to change it. Or anyone else can do. Cutting your dick off and wearing a dress and shooting up Estrogen won't change that.

Literally every living cell in your body could be used in a laboratory to prove that you are a man. You will never, ever be an actual woman.
The best you can do is play pretend and force other people around you to play pretend with you.

This is one of the reasons so many trannies kill themselves.
If they don't accept this fact early on, it becomes undeniable later in life. And realizing that they have not only lied to themselves and literally everyone around them but also hideously mutilated themselves in horrific ways that have fucked them for life, the paint the interior of a car with their blood and brains, and then Liberals blame it on "le evul conservative Trump-supporting bullies".

You can't change reality. You can only deny it. And often that isn't enough, even for the delusional.
>>
>>81945582
*bowel
>>
File: 1492933520395.jpg (610KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1492933520395.jpg
610KB, 1836x3264px
Well well well, /tv/. Look what appeared at the March for Science.
>>
>it's a Bill Nye calls white males the enemies of science episode
>>
>>81945580
Goonsquad
>>
>>81945582

>Supreme Court literally ruled that you can't do that.

Well that makes it unconstitutional and wrong then.
The Supreme Court can't possibly be wrong.
>>
>>81945591
>Modern "science" is basically the Medieval Catholic Church.
Stopped reading after that. There is just so much anti-intellectualism I can take without smashing my head against a wall.
>>
>>81945615
So to summarize:
>no dick chopped
>boy keeps saying he's a girl, literally the first time he can say it with sign language
>don't get pumped full of hormones
>is given puberty blockers
>threatened his parents that he'll mutilate his genitals

Yeah, I can see how it totally happened when anon means the exact opposite of what he says.
>>
>>81945582

>I do not think it is acceptable to police public bathrooms

You realize men caught in the women's bathroom are forcefully removed all the fucking time, right?

You literally just want that changed if they get caught while wearing a dress.
>>
>>81945457

>doctors have never bullshat the public before

Remember when DDT was declared safe and they literally sprayed it all over children?
Remember when cigarettes were literally advertised with endorsements from doctors?
>>
>>81945703
Why don't you offer an actual rebuttal then as to why their decision was wrong? Something other than your autistic fee fees? Otherwise, just stating that doesn't make it an argument. It's just being contrarian to be contrarian.
>they make mistakes sometimes! So -t-the decision w-was bad. Teehee
Kill yourself
>>
>>81945582

>You mean, the strawman that was used to fearmonger people

Why are you lying? That's literally what male trannies are. Men in drag. That want to piss in the little girls' room. i.e. where little girls piss.

Literally zero of that is a "strawman".
Do you just hate facts?
>>
>>81945774
>>81945725
>>81945582
>>81945457
>>81945359
>tfw /tv/ triggered a trans redditor by posting a picture of Bill Nye

Damn
>>
>>81945693

You mean the second episode?
>>
>>81945769
Well, if it gets proven to be harmful, then I'll eat my words. So far, lot of teenagers who thought they were trans and realized they're not stopped taking puberty blockers and resumed their puberty completely normally, just later than their peers.
>>
File: 3rxbvhy2jc9y.png (324KB, 560x366px) Image search: [Google]
3rxbvhy2jc9y.png
324KB, 560x366px
>>81945706
>The Pope can forgive sins only in the sense, that he declares and confirms what may be forgiven of God; or that he doth it in those cases which he hath reserved to himself; be this contemned, the sin remains unremitted
Stopped reading after that. There is just so much anti-papacy I can take without smashing my head against a wall
>>
>>81945734
>You realize men caught in the women's bathroom are forcefully removed all the fucking time, right?
Not in most PUBLIC facilities, no
>You literally just want that changed if they get caught while wearing a dress.
You keep autistically simplifying it this way because we both know you don't have any legal argument on why transgenders shouldn't be allowed to use facilities of their choice. We both know your argument is just an emotional appeal. So why waste my time? You have nothing to offer.
>>
>>81945822
I-I was just joking, does it actually happen?

Post proofs
>>
>>81945811
That is literally what a strawman is.
>they want to piss in front of little girls!!! In drag!! REEEE!
Are you confused on what a strawman is?
>>
>>81945853
>assuming emotional appeals are wrong
>using straw men to combat straw men

Wew
>>
>>81941122
Is this actually real? I honestly didn't think he would go full SJW on the show.
>>
>>81941122

Wait is that the guy from Veritasium?
>>
>>81945774

Because there is nothing "unconstitutional" about saying "Only women are allowed in the female-only bathroom".

There, that was easy.

It wasn't even reversed because of that decision anyway.
It was reversed solely because the NCAA wanted to virtue-signal hard and pull out of the state because the idea of men pissing in a male bathroom and not the female bathroom scarred some CEO's sense of progressiveness so hard he threw a tantrum over it.

It's amazing how quickly progressives will suck the dicks of the "1%" they claim to hate so much as soon as those evil 1%ers start virtue-signaling.
>>
>>81945882
>assuming emotional appeals are wrong
Yes, they are. They are not arguments.
>using straw men to combat straw men
Point to it, faggot.
>>
>>81945855

Second episode a writer comes out and literally says shoot like "white people I love you but stop being stupid"

Give me a moment.
>>
>>81945898
This, kek

>call people who don't believe in man made climate change anti science
>deny the existence of two genders
>>
>>81945582

>only allowing women in the bathroom designated for women = "North Korea"

So let me get this straight:
You're claiming this and then turning around to also claim you AREN'T an SJW?
>>
File: faggot.png (715KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
715KB, 800x1200px
>>
I really do hate faggots. Bunch of mindless hedonistic death worshippers. Their culture is disgusting and immoral. Not even christfagging, it's pure degeneracy
>>
File: 145382797823.png (150KB, 1549x323px) Image search: [Google]
145382797823.png
150KB, 1549x323px
>>81945888
If only you knew how bad it really is.
>>
>>81945674
Except you're wrong. You're just trying to sound like you're speaking common sense when lot of things we know about the human body and brain doesn't make common sense. Like the fact that our throat is used for air and food, the latter which can get stuck in the trachea and cause pain. Or that kids get cancer. Or that women's urethra is very close to the vagina that they can easily get urinary tract infection. Or that some people aren't born with exactly 10 fingers and 10 toes.

You're also trying make it seem like science is supporting your claims when scientific research is what led to the discovery of transgenderism.

If you have any counter claims or evidences against transgenderism, post them, not this rhetorical bullshit.
>>
>>81945903
They are parts of arguments, kiddo. It isn't all just unemotional.

>calling someone faggot while defending LGBT

Sounds like you slipped there. You need to relax
>>
>>81945898
You literally have no clue what you are talking about or how these events occurred. Why do you want the government intrusively in your private life and tell you who can wnd cannot use a fucking public toilet due to which genitals they happen to have? It's silly, anon. Supreme Court made the ruling, you can't prohibit access to public facilities on the grounds of gender or sexual identity. It's over, kid. Sorry that you don't like freedom apparently
>>
>>81945898
>CEO's sense of progressiveness
Fucking this. This whole SJW shit is a Corporate marketing tool
>>
>>81945907

I can't take a screenshot of it on my phone reeeeeee
>>
>>81945769
DDT is safe. Don't fall for the "DDT is worse than Hitler" meme.
>>
>>81945967
Google gender dysphoria
>>
File: 1475646478115.png (34KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1475646478115.png
34KB, 645x773px
>>81940529

Or maybe telling a sexually confused 14 year old to cut off their dick might mess them up for life?
>>
>>81945950
>everyone I disagree with is an SJW
It's a tiresome loop anon. You are just going to do this for any point or argument you don't like.
>>
>>81946003
What about it? It's a symptom of being transgender.
>>
>>81945992
It's alright, I believe you.

>tfw this thread got derailed by triggered redditors and tumblr SJWs and we won't get enough shitposting about the show
>>
File: 1491992100677.jpg (55KB, 595x631px) Image search: [Google]
1491992100677.jpg
55KB, 595x631px
>>81945972
Are you really going out of your way to defend emotional appeals just so you can win an argument?

Joly fuck, junior. You really are a faggot. That's lkke justifying being openly stupid about something just to double down on a point.
>>
>>81945853

>Not in most PUBLIC facilities, no
Yes they fucking are.
Go hang out in the women's restroom for a while and see what fucking happens.

>You keep autistically simplifying it this way
I'm "autistically simplifying" nothing you titanic sperg. It's literally the liberal argument for tranny bathrooms. If it's incorrect then correct it. But you won't, because it's what you honestly believe: Men should be allowed to piss with little girls if they wear a dress and go by "Barbara" while doing it.

>you don't have any legal argument on why transgenders shouldn't be allowed to use facilities of their choice
Because they aren't women.
There, that was easy.

Do you have an actual legal argument, and not an emotional appeal, as to why a 63-year-old man in a dress should be allowed to use the women's restroom and not be removed, solely because he THINKS he's a woman?

No you don't. Because it always boils down to "it hurts their feeeeeeeeeeeelings!!!!! :( :( :(" with you faggots.

Keep autistically shrieking and using strawmen and Tumblr-arguments.
I'm sure it will earn you TONS of LGBBQXYZ allies.
>>
>>81946040
And it was classified as a mental illness.
>>
>>81946020
>I'm not an SJW I just agree with all their views and support their movements
That means you ARE one buddy.
>>
>>81946044
>deflect to "it's everyone else"
Get get off this board already and go back to /pol/, nobody ever wants you here.
>>
>>81946066
>didn't even prove me wrong

I'm not even the same anon, I just stepped in to prove you wrong. But you still sound mad using words like that, lmao.

Stop slipping and get off of the internet, kiddo
>>
File: 1487400541375.png (288KB, 498x702px) Image search: [Google]
1487400541375.png
288KB, 498x702px
>>81945877

How is that a strawman?

Do you even know what a "strawman" is?

Are you denying that there are middle-aged men who desperately want to have legal protection to piss in the same bathroom little girls use?
Because you'd be wrong. That's literally what's happening.
>>
>>81946080
There it is again.
>>
>>81946091
>redditor pretending to be /tv/
>using the /pol/ boogeyman on someone who disagrees with you

Nice try kiddo, I've been here longer than you, heh....
>>
>>81946076
Yeah, dysphoria is a mental illness. Not transgenderism, which is a condition that afflicts about 0.3% of the population. It's like having weak eye muscles, which causes bad eyesight. The treatment is glasses. For trannies, dysphoria is the bad eyesight and hormone treatment is the glasses.
>>
>>81946091
This. I prefer reddit and tumblr shitting up my board instead.
>>
>>81946116
>uses buzzwords but complains when people use them

Wew lad
>>
>>81945978

>Supreme Court made the ruling, you can't prohibit access to public facilities on the grounds of gender or sexual identity.

So then why aren't all bathrooms tranny-friendly gender-neutral now?
"Male" and "Female" labeling is discrimination.

Also, men are routinely being "discriminated" against for using the female bathroom.
See: >>81946111

Also,
>SUPREME COURT SAID SO SO THEY ARE CORRECT
Kek, authority worship. You cucks are literally Dark Age catholic serfs.
>>
File: 1491793657262.gif (264KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491793657262.gif
264KB, 500x375px
>>81946073
Anon, you deflected. The question is one of regulation, not of an argument for the absense of one...not for a negative.
I'll ask you again:

Do you have a legal basis for prohibiting select demographics of people, access to public (state or federally funded) facilities?

I'll wait. Just screeching about "MEN IN DRESSES!" Isn't a convincing rebuttal and I highly doubt you will convince the Supreme Court.

Answer the question or fuck off.
>>
>>81946116
>haha geez why is everyone accusing me of having a ideology based on my actions and beliefs
>wow so illogical here they go again XD
Acceptance is the first step buddy
>>
>>81945978

>You literally have no clue what you are talking about or how these events occurred.

Sounds more like you're a butthurt SJW resorting to historical-revisionism.

Do you have a personal stake in this?

Did a woman see your harry ass applying make-up in the women's restroom, and tell you that you "didn't belong there", getting you nice and triggered?
>>
>>81946127
>the treatment for mental illness is to reinforce it
>the direct cause for a mental illness is just a symptom
>>
>>81946111
>Are you denying that there are middle-aged men who desperately want to have legal protection to piss in the same bathroom little girls use?
I want you to guess how many cases of this are happening...

Also guess how many child molestations are happening both in public facilities AND by men in drag.

Go guess.
>>
>>81946140
But I'm a /tv/ anon and I want them to stop shitting up our board and shit up /pol/ instead
>>
>>81946103
If you also believe appeals to emotion are sound arguments, you are literally a retard.
>>
Hormone treatment is like giving an alcoholic all the alcohol he wants.
>>
>>81946020

If you honestly believe that only letting women use the bathrooms dedicated for women is "North Korean Authoritarianism", you are unironically an SJW.

If you can't see that, you are so deep in the SJW kool-aid that you've lost your sense of identity.
>>
>>81946219
I didn't say they were sound arguments, kiddo. I said you can't deny them being components of arguments just because you don't like them.

LMAOing@your continued deflection and hypocrisy though. Very progressive of you calling people "retard" and "faggot"
>>
>>81946168

>Do you have a legal basis for prohibiting select demographics of people, access to public (state or federally funded) facilities?

I love how you refer to men as a "select demographic", as if gender-segregated bathrooms were a fucking Jim Crow concept.
>>
>>81946125
>boogeyman
Clearly you haven't seen this thread, or how this is not just a random spur of the moment thread about Bill Nye the triggering guy
>I have been here longer
An account on r/4chan doesn't count
>>
>>81941739
>Doesn't a creationist just believe that the universe was created by an abstract entity?
no, they believe the earth was created by god 6000 years ago.
>>
>it's a Reddit ruins a thread episode
>>
>>81946203

>I want you to guess how many cases of this are happening...

As many cases as there are middle-aged trannies in existence.
>>
>>81946199
Well, transgenderism isn't a mental illness much like weak eye muscles aren't a mental illness either.
>>
>>81946216
>I'm a /tv/ anon but I only hate /pol/
>/pol/ is the problem not the constant SJW bait and BLACKED threads
Sure.
>>
>>81946162
>it's authority worship to accept a Supreme Court ruling, the highest judiciary level in the country
>because I don't like trannies and so I don't like the ruling
You are getting desperate with these reaches
>>
File: 1456261766920.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1456261766920.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>81945582
>You mean, the strawman that was used to fearmonger people like you about the 3 percent of the population that may (maybe) at one point in your life, share a public restroom with you?

>Dude trannies are like 3% of the population at most, I don't know why you're getting so fucking upset over allowing them to use whatever bathrooms they want
>But we should totally put a law in place that assists that numerically insignificant portion of the population regarding whatever bathroom they use, even though only minutes ago I was calling you an overoffended SJW-mirror snowflake for being upset over what 3% of the population does
>>
>>81946175
>fighting with cartoonified versions of arguments in my head
>>
>DUDE WE HAVE TO PUT MEN IN THE WOMENS' BATHROOMS LMAO

Why do SJW's hate women so fucking much?

It's bad enough that they want to Islamiscize culture in America to the point where its unrecognizable, and let in thousands of non-integrating immigrants from country's where groping and sexual assault is literally a game, but now they want to put men in the female bathrooms?

Again, why do they hate women so fucking much?
Is it because they're tired of bull-prepping and want some revenge?
>>
>>81946269
>projecting this hard
>deflecting this hard

Go back to your subreddit, kiddo. Get the 2 hours you spent arguing on a Mongolian barbeque essay-correction site back in another way, lmao
>>
>>81946196
>When in doubt
>everyone an SJW
Right. I see we aren't getting anywhere.
>>
>>81946337
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: pol1.png (419KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
419KB, 1000x1050px
>>81945015
>>
>>81946316

>it's authority worship to accept a Supreme Court ruling, the highest judiciary level in the country

Actually it's your philosophy of "The Supreme Court said it, so it is correct" that is blatant authority-worship.
>>
>>81946304
>putting words in my mouth

Looks like you're completely slipping there, kiddo. I want blacked and SJWs gone too.

Don't Ever Slip Again
>>
>>81946253
I must live in a bizzaro world...no, appeals to emotion are not real arguments.
>>
>>81946377
Uh oh, the big baby is upset! Someone get him a safe space blankey!
>>
>>81946361
>everyone I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>81946361
>>81946377

>DUDE SJW'S AREN'T REAL, YOU JUST HAVE TO PRACTICE YOUR THOUGHT-CONTROL AND GRASP OF BLACKWHITE LIKE ME AND YOU WON'T SEE THEM ANYMORE LMAO
>>
>>81946259
>poor reading comprehension
>still no concrete argument
So, no?
>>
File: alt autist.png (451KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
alt autist.png
451KB, 1000x721px
>>81945591

holy shit is this you?
>>
>>81946392
Didn't even say that, kek. Misquoting won't get you upboats here, kiddo.

I can feel you slipping.
>>
>>81946289
All middle aged trannies are child rapists now? Woah, all these fired neurons.
>>
>>81946381
>I want the SJWs gone
>but it's /pol/ who caused this mess not the SJWs who are still replying to the obvious bait
>I'm going to legitimise SJWs being here by pretending we're being raided by /pol/ but I don't want them here
>>
>>81946421
>projecting
>>
>>81946454
>all this projection based on misunderstanding posts

Why are you slipping? I said I want them all gone, I don't freaking care who raided us first.

Stop getting triggered over things that never happened, LMAO
>>
>>81945582

>admitting that trannies are less than 3% of the population

It's more like 0.03%.

And with that admission that they are a super-minority, why is it so important that the rest of the world capitulate to them?

Why should 99.6% of actual women put up with men pissing with them and their daughters?

Why can't the 0.03% of trannies suck it the fuck up and use the bathroom they delusionally don't """"identify"""" with?

You literally want and applaud the forced capitulation of a massive majority for a super-minority that is literally composed of delusional men in dresses that are statistically likely to blow their brains out before age 50.
>>
>>81946326
I've literally said I want no regulatory policies, laws or rules on any gender or sexuality...

That goes for cis men and women too, kiddo.
>>
>>81945423
>These are brain scans, not personality quizzes or internet IQ tests.

I know. And if you're contemplating getting your dick cut off, it might should be part of the battery of tests to determine whether or not you're a good candidate for gender reassignment.

Social ostracism is part of the problem, yes, but it's by no means the sole factor in the high suicide rate both pre- and post-op. Some of these people who claim to be trans have legitimate psychological problems that have zero to do with transgenderism.
>>
>>81946454
>>81946304
>autism
>>
>>81946379
>t. how our country literally works
>>
File: 1484308712211.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1484308712211.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
>>81946424
Did you even read my post? I didn't say anything remotely close to what your strawman said.
>>
>>81946491
Oh you're a lolbertarian aka an autistic liberal
>>
File: pol2.png (457KB, 1000x1016px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.png
457KB, 1000x1016px
>>81946395
>>
>>81946351
Tell me again how you aren't the slightest bit triggered. Maybe in-between panicked screeches and quick as shit responses and samefagging twenty straight threads, you can convince me of how calm and collected you are.
>>
>>81946450

Except I never said that. You jumped to that conclusion.

Although I will admit: Men fighting tooth and nail to be able to use the same bathroom where little girls are nice and vulnerable, with no supporting argument other than "i feel better pissing with them", is very fucking suspicious.
>>
>>81946402
Why are you pretending this isn't /pol/'s fault? It's obvious to everyone, it is always obvious. You faggots don't do nuance.
>>
File: pol3.png (455KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pol3.png
455KB, 1000x1050px
>>81946545
>>
>>81946491

>I've literally said I want no regulatory policies, laws or rules on any gender or sexuality...

Cool, can't wait to perv in the female restroom smoking a cig and not get removed by campus security under the grounds that it would be "discrimination".

After all, the helicopter I sexually identify as is a female helicopter.
>>
>>81946437
But you did
>appeals to emotion are components to arguments
Is this not you defending appeals to emotion?
>>
>>81946575
I'd say it's all the people who took OP's bait seriously who's at fault desu
>>
>>81946519

So when the courts ruled blacks were 3/5's of a person you were equally sure of their moral correctness, right?
>>
>>81946461
No it isn't retard, I've asked you three times now for a substantial argument and am answer. I get it, you just don't have one.
>>
>>81946486
Just because they're a minority doesn't mean they don't deserve rights and fairness. Women aren't surrendering their bathrooms. MtFs are just getting the right to use the bathroom they should be using.
>>
>>81943733
It creates an organism without the base desire of procreation, something nearly every other functioning organism has as a goal.
>>
>>81946621
People know it's bait, but we want to have a discussion regardless.
>>
>>81946486
I don't think you know what capitulation is.
>>
>>81946377
>>81946545
>>81946582

>If you contradict SJW's, you are /pol/

You idiots have ZERO idea how unpopular SJW's are outside of community-colleges, corporate-bought positions of power and NeoGAF, do you?
>>
>>81946525
I'm not libertarian, we aren't talking about private properties.
>>
Why were ancient Greek nobles all universally bisexual (fucked wife/sex slaves and kept male lovers) if sexuality is a born trait?
>>
>>81946642

>Just because they're a minority doesn't mean they don't deserve rights and fairness.

They already had fairness.

Male trannies weren't allowed to use female bathrooms, just like male non-trannies weren't allowed to use them.

>the right to use the bathroom they should be using
Fucking kek. They aren't women. They shouldn't be using the Female Restroom, dipshit.
>>
>>81946656
There are gay people who want to make babies and they do via surrogacy or sperm donors. There are straight people that don't want babies. And not wanting to make babies isn't a mental illness.
>>
>>81946557
>only female children use public bathrooms. There is an epidemic of little girls juat constantly pissing in public restrooms. All the time. Unsupervised. Wandering around the earth.
>>
>>81946672
>we want to have a discussion
I want to discuss movies and television not tranny rights. Maybe you should go to /pol/ as well if you want to have these kinds of discussions with them.
>>
>>81946642

>Women aren't surrendering their bathrooms.

They literally are. Men are now using their bathrooms.

Or do you legitimately believe a man becomes a woman magically if he puts on a dress and writes a Tumblr page aboutn how he is "Monique" now instead of Carl?
>>
>>81946601
>nobody can smoke in public bathrooms
>>
>>81940109
Is this the red and blue toy metaphor repackaged?
>>
>>81943733
The gay lobby literally threatened to kill the family members of APA chairs.

I guess that's one way to settle science.
>>
>>81946747

You trannies and your cheerleading squad are the ones that fought tooth and nail to piss with little girls.

Don't be butthurt because people remember that.
>>
>>81946629
Then by all means, give me an argument based in a legal precedent lf some sort that explains why their ruling was wrong. None of you have literally offered any real rebuttal besides "MUH LITTLE GURLS REEEE PEEPEEE!"
>>
>>81941400
I actually think Bojack is a good show. Well written. It's more a product of all this than a cause. It hardly has an agenda.
>>
>>81946789

>The gay lobby literally threatened to kill the family members of APA chairs.
I honestly believe this, but I want documentation of this to use in future debates. Anybody have a source?

Trannies literally threaten to kill and eat the people and the families of people who go on TV and question their sanity, so this wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>81946708
Because Victorian era sexual repression fucked up three centuries worth of conservatives and memed them into thinking their peepee was evil or wrong.
>>
>>81940785
everyone is a "child" that has become an "adult"
>>
>>81946804

>None of you have literally offered any real rebuttal besides "MUH LITTLE GURLS REEEE PEEPEEE!"

None of you have literally offered any real rebuttal besides "But if Carl the tranny has to piss in the male restroom, he will LITERALLY KILL HIMSELF!!!11!!1! Oh by the way, trangenderism isn't a mental illness :^)".
>>
>>81946761
It literally works both ways, for both bathrooms...
>>
>>81941739
It's honestly closer to the truth, most likely. We will be laffin 6,000 years from now.
>>
>>81946761
>do you legitimately believe a man becomes a woman magically if he puts on a dress and writes a Tumblr page aboutn how he is "Monique" now instead of Carl?

No, I believe that an accurately identified male-to-female transgender was born with a female brain in a male body and has gone through a long and arduous process with their doctors, therapists, and endocrinologists to confirm it. And that they didn't just do it to be kinky or feel unique.

>>81946723
>They aren't women
Well, they are.
>>
File: 1492117495845.jpg (10KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492117495845.jpg
10KB, 202x184px
>>81946789
>the gay lobby
KEK
>>
>>81946708

All those Greek nobles were fucked when they were little kids by the previous generation of Greek nobels, fucking their minds and their concepts of sexuality up beyond repair.

It is correct sexuality isn't a born-trait, but abnormal and deviant sexuality can often be the result of abuse and violation.

A shocking percentage of sufferers of sexual child-abuse eventually turn into gays, bis, sluts, trannies, incestuals, otherkin, etc.
>>
>>81946867
I can't rebuttal an argument that never existed. Will you just answer the question? Do you have a concrete argument as to why, on any legal grounds, their decision was wrong?
>>
>>81941946
>>81943762
There honestly needs to be a median. We can't treat it as normal or completely just okay. But they shouldn't be shamed. If it is a disorder then what the fuck are you doing calling them names and treating them this way? They need support and help to get out of the slump they are in. But then, they will fight you all the way, saying "This is who I am..." it's tough.
>>
>>81946795
>MUH LITTLE GURLS
>MUH LITTLE GURLS
>MUH LITTLE GURLS
>>
>>81946896

>born with a female brain in a male body
And this is how we know you're a retard. Thanks for playing.

>Well, they are.
They literally aren't and you're a fact-denying, DNA-denying scientific-illiterate for believing otherwise.

You literally believe in SJW magic changing reality.

Daily reminder that people like this are the ones championing tranny bathrooms and sex-changes.
>>
>>81940529
because you are bullying them!
>>
>>81946931
>A shocking percentage of sufferers of sexual child-abuse eventually turn into gays, bis, sluts, trannies, incestuals, otherkin, etc.
How many times does this need to be debunked for the meme to die? It has never been true.
>>
>>81941739
>How is that something you could ever disprove

fucking religious cucks the burden of proof is on you, but no you continue to indoctrinate children into your cults.
>>
>>81946958
If they aren't hurting you, just let them be. My life has never been stopped by a transexual using a bathroom or existing.
>>
>>81946945

>Will you just answer the question? Do you have a concrete argument as to why, on any legal grounds, their decision was wrong?

Yes. The Supreme Court shouldn't be forcing women to use the same bathrooms as men, nor forcing businesses to let that happen. There is literally nothing "discriminatory" about male and female bathrooms if you aren't a slavering liberal zealot, and the only reason that conclusion was reached is because the Supreme Court has been stacked with out of touch leftist capitulators that want to go down in history as brave defenders of le oppressed trannies.
>>
>>81946969

>MUH SELF-IDENTIFIED GENDER-IDENTITY

>YOU'RE A NAZI, GO BACK TO /POL/!!!
>>
>>81947027
Well there are definite, obvious resons for gender specific bathrooms and while it would never bother me to have some butch dyke pissing in a stall while I piss in a urinal, I can imagine other scenarios that wouldn't be as desirable.
>>
>>81942249

>Western countries need to lower populations and if it ever gets too low we can just import cheap labour from abroad to reproduce

man this shit is creepy
>>
>>81946993
So how do you explain ancient Greek culture having such a high percent of bisexuals that it's spoken of as guaranteed by nobles?
>>
>>81946979
The increasing amount of scientific literature and troves of data regarding trannies is what led to the consensus that transgenderism is real. The APA, AAP, Endocrine Society, and numerous hospitals and colleges support this. Studies regarding the brain, prenatal development, identical twins, hormones, and therapy cases with transgender people over the past 60 years has been collected. This is what science says.

Also, you're not using the term SJW correctly.
>>
>>81946969

Yeah man, fuck kids, especially little girls.

Why do you hate little girls so fucking much?
Are you a pedo that's mad because one of them called you a creep for hitting on them outside of a Middle-School?
>>
>>81947039
>The Supreme Court shouldn't be forcing women to use the same bathrooms as men
They aren't.
>nor forcing businesses to let that happen.
Their decision mostly stood on public facilities.
>There is literally nothing "discriminatory" about male and female bathrooms
If this was cut and dry, there wouldn't have been a debate.
>the Supreme Court has been stacked with out of touch leftist capitulators that want to go down in history as brave defenders of le oppressed trannies.
So, it's a liberal conspiracy?

I'm done with this now. You couldn't even offer a real stance that wasn't just a whine.
>>
>>81945313
>in America.

and europe
>>
>>81947093
>Are you a pedo
dude you're on /tv/. It is crawling with them. God this place is trash.
>>
>>81947070
It isn't illegal to be uncomfortable. Nobody owes you that. Freedom is about accepting that you live in a country with different people, anon and besides the novelty of "that is how we do it", there is nothing forcing us to keep bathrooms gendered. There is no science behind it, no nature...nothing. It's just something we do.
>>
>>81947062
>being this triggered
>"I AM NOT TRIGGERED, KEK, LIBRUH!!!! THINK OF THE GURLS!!! GURLS GOING PEEPEE!!!"
>>
>>81947091

>The APA, AAP, Endocrine Society, and numerous hospitals and colleges support this.

And literally NONE OF THEM, nor any credible health organization, legitimately believes that trannies are literally "women born in the bodies of men", or even even that they are "ACTUALLY women".

You are delusional and you think a highly contested and opposed form of therapy, designed to lower suicide-rates by aiding a sufferers delusions, means that legitimate scientists ACTUALLY believe that the wrong brain can magically be born in the wrong body.

It can't, no more than female Galbladders end up in male bodies, or male intestines end up in female bodies.

You're a delusional faggot trying to take a controversial and contested medical practice, which many places won't even perform anymore, as proof that """scientists""" agree with your delusional Tumblr rhetoric.

You know dick about science, and even basic arguing.
>>
File: 1489180014183.jpg (598KB, 1280x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1489180014183.jpg
598KB, 1280x1439px
LOL
>>
>>81947084
I dkn't understand this question
>>
File: 1489180034705.jpg (530KB, 1280x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1489180034705.jpg
530KB, 1280x1130px
>>81947189
>>
>CONTROL + F "LITERALLY"
>76 FUCKING RESULTS

YOU FAGGOTS ARE CANCER
>>
>>81943762
its a "skin off our bones" when you try to force laws and regulations to acknowledge your delusions.

this is no different than like a preacher trying to force religon into the law. in fact, many aspects of SJW and trans movements have an eerie resemblence to religious fanatacism.

i would never disrespect a trans simply for the fact of being trans.
>>
>>81947097

>They aren't.
They LITERALLY are. NC tried to stop women from having to do this, and Liberals launched a massive autistic-tantrum second only to the one they threw on Election Night.

>If this was cut and dry, there wouldn't have been a debate.
It's literally only a debate because liberals and their deconstructionist dogma is delusional.
If you think it's true, come the fuck on out and say it: Do you legitimately believe that binary bathrooms are fucking discriminatory? Do you legitimately think that we are in the Neo-Jim Crow era, because mean only conservatives don't want men using a fecal-disposal and sanitation facility dedicated for women?

You libshits have no real arguments, just like the zealot cucks on the supreme court.
Your only arguments are either "well the supreme court is always correct...." or "men are ACTUALLY women you fucking bigot!!!!".
>>
>>81947227
>this post
LlTERALLY Reddit.
>>
File: 1489180966948.jpg (1MB, 1280x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1489180966948.jpg
1MB, 1280x1366px
>>81947210
>>
>>81947171

>post an emotional response
>get made fun of and mocked using a similar fashion
>"Y-Y-Y-OU'RE TRIGGERED!!! NOT ME!!!!"

Tell me more about how le evil conservatives are going to force Carl the tranny to blow his brains out if he can't piss in the women's restroom.
>>
>>81947189
>literally everything in this comic is correct
>>
>>81947180
Why are the organizations I listed not credible?

Can you list some organizations or doctors that support your stance?

And they do legitimately believe trannies are those who brain's gender does not match the body's gender.
>>
>>81947197
Most surviving sources of Greek literature and works reveals that homosexuality wasn't just a fringe minority but a cultural norm among the elites. To the point where groups like the Sacred Band of Thebes were a whole unit that consisted of male lovers.

How is this possible if based off our understanding of homosexuality they should have consisted of at the most a small percent of elites?

Keep in mind gay pederasty was culturally enforced with an adult mentor and boy pupil fucking until he was considered a man. This seems to point to being able to effect if someone is gay or bisexual through nurturing these sexuality. This will be bad since now we're nurturing homosexuality through media, basically growing their ranks.
>>
>>81943837
>>81945080

According to most trannies there is no such thing as neurological gender and everything you've written is neurosexist.

http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Neurosexism
>>
>>81946905

Yes, gays and their supposed allies have never, and will never, organize to seek political change through lobbying, slush-funding, etc.

Just like there is no Conservative Lobby, Christian Lobby, etc.
>>
File: 1489182026443.jpg (315KB, 1280x1633px) Image search: [Google]
1489182026443.jpg
315KB, 1280x1633px
>>81947312
>literally
You are literally r*ddit
>>
>>81946958
>Median fallacy
No
>>
File: 1491876241671.jpg (211KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1491876241671.jpg
211KB, 500x364px
>>81947243
>letting people use whatever bsthrom2 they want without fear of legal repercussions
>is akin to religious fanaticism
Please tell me you are memeing
>>
>>81947313

>Can you list some organizations or doctors that support your stance?

Literally every credible doctor knows that female brains aren't magically born in male bodies.

There's nothing to prove here.

Again, even the ones that DO perform sexual mutilations at the request of patients do not believe that they are operating on a woman who was tragically born in a man's body due to Freaky Friday-inspired magic.
>>
File: 1490801687185.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1490801687185.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>81947261
>DA LIBRUHS
>ITS NEO JIM CROW!!!
>REEEEE
it was fun, kid.
>>
>>81947347
A minority of trannies are SJWs. SJWs are retards and don't speak for trannies and the medical community.
>>
>>81947189
>>81947210
>>81947210
>>81947283

>these are the people that want men in the womens' bathrooms

Kek.
>>
>>81947407
Ok, name some doctors then.
>>
File: 1489186365898.jpg (30KB, 680x669px) Image search: [Google]
1489186365898.jpg
30KB, 680x669px
>this thread
>>
>>81947300
>post an emotional response
If that is what you need to tell yourself.
>>
>>81947418

>A minority of trannies are SJWs.

We're literally just making shit up and lying to ourselves at this point.
>>
File: 1481266708370.png (101KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1481266708370.png
101KB, 250x222px
>>81947409
>strawmanning and smugfrog posting while saying it's you last post
That means you lost
>>
>>81947319
>This will be bad since now we're nurturing homosexuality through media, basically growing their ranks.
Oh fick off
>>
>>81947368
its never been about bathrooms, really. i guess you don't know what "legal precedence" means.

the big problem here is there are no standards to determine what gender you are other than your sex.

pressumably your standard would be "whatever gender you identify with". if that is the case, then you now have legal precedence for ANY situation that is gender-specific. you can sue the girl scouts for not letting in little timmy who identifies as sally. you could fill out a form and say you identify as female to benefit from government programs.. its a fuckin slippery slope.

this is why you dont let people with delusions get laws passed.
>>
>>81947483
>phoneposter is a fag
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
>>
>>81947436

It would be a lot easier for you to cite credible doctors that literally, unironically believe that women's brains by some magical process are delivered into the skull of a man's body at birth and that this is grounds for a sex-change.

I also don't have a list of doctors that specifically stated that they DON'T believe that tooth-decay is caused by invisible green dragons summoned by ritual magic. It's a lot easier for you to list doctors that DO believe that since the burden of proof would be on you.
>>
>>81947349
They are a marginalized and unpopular group with no real political clot. It was fairly recent ago that they didn't even have the same marriage and adoption rights...

What universe do you live in where there is a "Gay Lobby"? Stop reading Breitbart.
>>
>>81947483

>Facts trigger me

Thanks for your input.
>>
>>81947472
>I NEED TO WINNN WAAAHHH!
So between 14 to 16 years old?
>>
>>81943607
Then leave faggot
>>
>>81947508
Or you could just stop caring about who uses what bathrooms in the first place? Stop pretending that gendering bathrooms matters.
>>
>>81947525
I did. The American Academy of Pediatrics has 64,000 members. The Endocrine Societyhas 17,000 members. American College of Physicians has 141,000 members.

Here's a specifically one doctor that supports transgenderism. http://www.chla.org/profile/johanna-olson-kennedy-md
>>
>>81947526

>with no real political clot

Yeah in the fucking 40's. Now we literally have gay and lesbian politicians running major American cities.

You're fucking delusional.
We currently have politicians openly stating they are "fighting for the plight of LGBBQXYZ's" and getting legislation passed like tranny-bathrooms and stupid shit like that.

You are legitimately delusional for thinking that gays and their ilk are somehow absent from politics. Literal willful ignorance.
>>
File: 1492218337245.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1492218337245.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>81947508
>you could fill out a form and say you identify as female to benefit from government programs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
like...maternity leave?
>>
>tfw trannies kill themselves at a higher rate than jews in nazi germany did
>>
>>81947508
>MUH SLIPPERLY SLOPE
>IF YOU LET THEM NIGGERS USE WHITE BATHROOMS, IT IS A SLIPPERLY SLOPE!
>>
>>81945313
>irrational lvl of racism, irrational lvl of homophobia, irrational lvl of xenophobia at all.
all rational, look what being "ratiional" got us
>>
>>81947567
"""Facts""""
>>
>>81947617

>I did. The American Academy of Pediatrics has 64,000 members. The Endocrine Societyhas 17,000 members. American College of Physicians has 141,000 members.

And where does it say that each and every one of these individuals honestly believes that female brains magically get born into male bodies and the only way to correct it is jamming them with hormones?

You do realize that performing voluntary sexual mutilation surgery does not constitute believing in magical, unscientific brain switching, right? It also doesn't constitute literally denying DNA and believing that a biological man is now a "woman" because he put on a dress.

Are you unaware of this?

Were you unaware that sex-changes were primarily performed as:
1. a desperate attempt to lower suicide-rates, and
2. a way to get money,
both of which are even now still controversial?

Did you legitimately believe that because a doctor chops a cock off, he LITERALLY believes he just turned a man into a woman?

Again, do you know ANYTHING about medical science that isn't just poorly-researched and parroted rhetoric from Tumblr?
>>
>>81947627

London has literally banned its medical-professionals from using the term "Mother" and "Motherhood", as it is """discriminatory""" to trannies that can't have babies with their nonexistent womb and mutilated """vagina""".

Men getting Maternity Leave due to pretending to be women is not that fucking far-out considering some of the cockamamie bullshit liberals legislate.
>>
>>81947620
>Now we literally have gay and lesbian politicians running major American cities.
Name me 3...
>getting legislation passed like tranny-bathrooms and stupid shit like that.
So, one bill? A bill that doesn't even offer special privileges at all, just says you can't fucking kick out or arrest people for being non-binary in a bathroom. Mountains out lf molehills. Woah, Yeah. Look at the Big Gay Agenda!
>You are legitimately delusional for thinking that gays and their ilk are somehow absent from politics
I never said that, I said they don't have some massive lobbyist group with any significant power. They don't. It made me actually laugh that you think this. It's almost as funny as "Big Green".
>>
>>81947671

>Most surviving sources of Greek literature and works reveals that homosexuality wasn't just a fringe minority but a cultural norm among the elites. To the point where groups like the Sacred Band of Thebes were a whole unit that consisted of male lovers.
Fact.

>Keep in mind gay pederasty was culturally enforced with an adult mentor and boy pupil fucking until he was considered a man. This seems to point to being able to effect if someone is gay or bisexual through nurturing these sexuality.
Also a fact.

Once again you are triggered by facts, i.e. like most LGBBQ faggots.
>>
>>81947736
I'm going to need a credible source on what sounds like complete bullshit.
>>
>>81947745

>A bill that doesn't even offer special privileges at all
It lets men use the women's restroom, so long as they claim they "identify" that way.

That's a pretty special privilege.
>>
>>81947777

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167632/Don-t-call-pregnant-patients-mothers.html

Google exists.
>>
>>81947768
Well, 3 thousand year old guesses on biology can turn out wrong, anon. I don't really get what you are arguing here. Yoi seem to be conflating homosexuals with pedophlia. You missed the memo by 50 years kid.
>>
File: 1480510534043.jpg (264KB, 562x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480510534043.jpg
264KB, 562x512px
>>81947570
>infantising
>getting mad
Yeah, you need to win
>>
>>81947825

>Yoi seem to be conflating homosexuals with pedophlia

Homosexuals conflate themselves with pedophilia through their actions.
>>
>>81947824
>daily mail
Go fuck yourself. I thought you were being serious.
>>
>>81947848
So, you are retarded?
>>
>>81947825
>You missed the meme by 50 years kid
Oh yeah, it's the current year. So I should ignore the strangely high pedophilia rates in the gay community, I don't want to be a bigot.
>>
>>81947699
There's probably a minority group of people in each organization that disagree. That's still a lot of doctors that do support transgenderism as a real condition.

Also, it's not magic. It's biological. People can have their arrangement of organs reversed or have more than 10 fingers or have double-jointed joints. We don't know the biological cause of these, but it exists. And there's more to a person that just their chromosomes. Not all guys have the same dick and testicle sizes just because they have the same XY chromosomes. You're simplifying an extremely complicated set of biological causes and effects that took years to understand. In a study about twins, they found that if one of a identical twin is transgender, the other twin is 33% likely to be trans too. Fraternal twins had no increased likeliness.

And a doctor doesn't think he's changing a person's gender when they give them hormone treatment or sex change surgery. MtFs were already female. FtMs were already male. These treatments lets their brains sync up with their bodies and help express their genders correctly.
>>
>>81947876
>Oh yeah, it's the current year
I am willing to bet that "current year" biology is better than whatever the Greeks thought.
>strangely high pedophilia rates in the gay community
Yeah, that's not happening either kid...
>>
>>81946976
>>81946976
>>81946976

NEW
>>
>>81947925
Why? Let it die.
>>
>>81947949
It will never die.
>>
>>81947924
Biology today says you are born either a man or a woman, why the fuck are you bringing up the Greeks?
>ending your post with "nothin personnel kid"
>>
>>81947991
>Biology today says you are born either a man or a woman
Yes, biological sexes exist. Nobody has ever disputed that.
>why are you bringing up the Greeks?
Are you autistic? You mentioned them
>>
>>81947991
Right, and since some years ago, genitals are incorrect indication of the gender 0.3% of the time.
>>
>>81946775
But what if producing visible exhaust is part of his sexual identity as a female helicopter?
>>
>>81948029
>You mentioned them
No I didn't you autist
>>81948052
Just because it's more current doesn't mean it's right, also there's no science behind that it's just "oh he says he a girl, ok I guess he's a girl then"
>>
>>81948107
Here:
>>81947768
>>81947319
Did you have an attack or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170423-103952.jpg (84KB, 1067x359px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-103952.jpg
84KB, 1067x359px
>>81948147
More than one person disagrees with you it seems
>>
>>81944604
heh
>>
>>81948191
Why would you just jump into a convo about Greeks?
>>
>>81948107
Sorry, I meant to say "and since some years ago, PEOPLE LEARNED THAT genitals are ...."

There definitely is science behind it. There are intersex babies, those born with a mixture of penis and vagina, usually both deformed. In the past, doctors would just decide to salvage the one that is healthiest or biggest and get rid of the other genital. The doctors then would tell the parents to raise their kids as the gender the doctor chose. About half of the time, the kid would behave the gender opposite to the ones assigned and say they're the opposite one. If the parents still believe the doctor didn't make a mistake and force the kids to conform to their assigned gender, the kid would get angry, depressed, and suicidal.

Now, doctors realized their mistake with intersex babies and instead of just salvaging the genital they think is worth saving, they take lot of cell samples from the baby to see how their brain is affected by androgenic hormone. It's nearly 100% accurate.
>>
>>81948342
Fair enough but that has nothing to do with being born with a normal dick and wanting it chopped off.
>>81948268
For (You)s
>>
>>81948435
For 0.3% of the time, having a perfectly normal genital isn't an accurate indicator of gender.
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.