[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get out is literally one of the best movies on this decade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: get_out.0.0.png (565KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
get_out.0.0.png
565KB, 1600x900px
Best horror movie that's for sure

I sae with twice. The second time with my asian friends. Holy shit,this is the creepiest movie ever. A week later and we're still talking about it.

This is a fucking master piece. The second time you see the movie ,it becomes a whole different movie,you started catching stuff

Like honestly, once you get every single hidden things (there's a fucking shitload of them,which makes this movie such a master piece) it becomes even creepier and scarier and becomes a masterpiece

I honestly thought it was gonna suck because i paid attention to miserable altright loser crybabies crying about everything but the 99% rotten tomatoes score was so fucking well deserved, it should have gotten 100%

Jordan peel is a fucking genius

Too bad altright miserable losers can't handle anythimg involving a black person without throwing a childish tantrum. I guess this movie was made to turn of racists anyway so its Win Win.It was amazing

Honestlt the first time everyone felt so creeped out and amazed by a movie at the same time. The audience was amazing. Fucking masterpiece. Going to bed
>>
Epic blogpost sir!! May I like, share, and subscribe???
>>
What are the odds of Get Out being nominated for best picture?
>>
Why is this the only shot of the movie ever posted?
>>
File: get-out-106630.jpg (40KB, 660x510px) Image search: [Google]
get-out-106630.jpg
40KB, 660x510px
>>81940377
This woman better get nominated for best support role because her acting was amazing,fucking convincing,better than the mc

The white gf also did an amazing acting, really convincing
>>
>>81940009
Hang yourself first
>>
Wait Wait Wait

(((((Honestly))))))

Jesus Christ shit himself for you to post this dumb as fuck bait.
>>
>>81939947
Wow awesome bro. I thought the movie was great, probably the greatest movie of the last two millennia. I totally watched it with all of my black then I they ran a train on my wife.
>>
>niggerpostig
>>
>>81940061
they only needed to do that once after the OSCARS SO WHITE thing and they wasted it on moonlight. No black focused film will win best picture anytime soon.
>>
>>81939947
I just finished watching it and it was pretty good. But I had most of it spoiled so I caught most of the details the first time. Still enjoyed it.
>>
File: received_1312765675483554.jpg (125KB, 1776x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_1312765675483554.jpg
125KB, 1776x1080px
>>81941717
You know what the opening and ending song says in swahali right? It's an african language

There was so many details in this movie with important meaning seriously,i'm amazed by jordan peele
>>
>>81941249
>>81941535
>>81941175

All that misery. Keep yout misery for yourelf,don't try to spread it
>>
>>81941535
Doesn't have to win, just be nominated.
>>
i'm black and i won't see this movie. i'm already scared of white """people"""
>>
>>81941938
Huh? Im black too. It doesnt make you scared of white people at all. It's just creepy and very well made
>>
>>81941938
>>81942108
should be scared of liberal white people
>>
>>81939947
if this isn't from reddit and you aren't baiting. Then holy shit you have autism
>>
>>81942546
"You have amazing taste so you have autism xD"

No shit you're a 4channer
>>
>>81942399
Is that what they call "concern trolling"/"virtue signaling"?

The worst leftist/liberal is still better than the average right winger and still better than the most tolerant altrighter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.