[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>81939737
Not George
>>
>>81939737
Still would
>>
why would anyone do this? i mean, i would understand if it was something that might taste bad, but not a fucking eclaire!
>>
>>81939737
George is a fat loser
>>
>>81939737
>that big black eclair
>resting artfully atop the attractive feet of a young lady
>the hungry jew ready to scarf it down, sucking at its white cream filling
i never realized this scene was so pregnant with symbolism
>>
well that other episode taught us that paper products can be tainted (the book that was brought to the bathroom), of it may as well be sitting on the floor
>>
>>81939737
There's a fuckin bite taken out of it
>>
>>81939865
Its sitting on the wrapper, the eclair is fine. Not to mention the garbage can itself is pretty clean. I wouldnt pick an eclaire out of the garbage but other food, yes
>>
>>81939889
Okay you fat fucking faggot
>>
The society that would force a man to eat from the trash and then judge him for it.
>>
The person who took one bite of an eclair, and threw it away
>>
You don't know why it was thrown away
>>
>>81939953
eclairs from a real bakery go bad in like 4 hours
>>
>>81939889
the wrapper is made of paper though, so it is tainted
>>
>>81939953
>it's probably cream-filled too
That person SHOULD FUCKING DIE.
>>
Hey op, would you mind posting what show or movie we are talking about?
>>
>>81939737
Society
>>
File: HDCostanza.webm (745KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HDCostanza.webm
745KB, 1280x720px
>>81940021
You can't tell by the grain of the screenshot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKC5jjFkfgo
>>
File: 60566589.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60566589.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>IT'S ALL PIPES!

Well /tv/, do you go in the shower? Or are you a liar?
>>
File: George is getting Upset!.jpg (17KB, 440x270px) Image search: [Google]
George is getting Upset!.jpg
17KB, 440x270px
>They don't know who Bozo the Clown is
>>
>>81940356
I go on my foot so as to not make the telltale sound.
>>
>>81940824
people are listening to you take a shower?
>>
>>81940860
Someone might notice the *shhhh* of the shower suddenly change to the *rhmm* of a stream on plastic.
>>
It is so crazy how he was in the first 1.5 seasons.

Honestly George is the greatest television character of all time. Jason Alexander had no chance to ever play another role.

Except himself on Curb...
>>
>>81940356
rarely
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.