[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>saturday evening Why are you here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: bane2.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bane2.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>saturday evening
Why are you here?
>>
it's friday
>>
I work shift work so weekends have no meaning to me.
>>
Because no gf
>>
>>81934893
because i have to study
>>
>>81934893
got tired of watching movies so i decided i would shitpost about watching movies instead
>>
it's sunday morning
>>
I'm at work right now and there's nothing to do.
>>
i turnt up last nite
>>
>>81935060
Why don't you have a gf?
>>
>>81935253
I'm fat and ugly
>>
>>81935290
That's a good reason. Women are shallow creatures: looks mean everything to them. I absolve you.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>81935253
Because I haven't dated or asked anyone out in three years. Because I'm losing weight. Because I mentally put women on a pedestal that makes it hard to approach them.
>>81935290
This guy isn't me.
>>
>>81934893
Had a date. Went well. Went back to hers for a couple drinks but she didnt want me to stay the night. Left respectfully and without fuss and we're organising next date now.

> you are either a turbo autist who never leaves /tv/ or a chad

this meme must die
>>
Because I have no friends.
>>
>>81935398
>Because I haven't dated or asked anyone out in three years
I get this, it's fear of rejection. It's real. What some people do is become so jaded they start treating life like an ironic, sardonic movie and act accordingly. Or remind themselves that no matter what others may think of them for now, eventually everyone dies and returns to dust.
>Because I'm losing weight.
Good job. You're working towards something that most people don't have the will to.
>I mentally put women on a pedestal
You could browse /r9k/ to get rid of that. But then you may not want to approach at all anymore. It's not your fault, it's partly cultural and partly biological conditioning that made you do that, everyone has it at some point. Just remind yourself that they're people just like you, in fact you're probably smarter and more rational than they are. Treat them like you would a child.
>>
>>81934893
Because my team leader is a faggot and didn't tell me I had mandatory training this weekend until yesterday so all my four day weekend plans are blown and I had to cancel my hotel reservations.
Never join the military.
>>
Because I'm a cop and I work the night shift :(
>>
I am busing perusing Virtu.
>>
>>81935507
you don't get to bring friends
>>
>>81935543
Kill any civilians lately?

>>81935584
Kill any minorities lately?
>>
>>81935527
Not him, but literally where do I meet women?

I feel like I could get a gf if I just met enough women, eventually one would be interested in me but I just go to work and browse /tv/
>>
>>81935623
Only college students.
>>
>>81935625
Bars? I don't know, honestly. Maybe Tinder. Walking on the sidewalk.
>>
>>81934893
For you.
>>
>>81934893

Exhausted from working 14-15 hours each weekday on a film set
>>
>>81935527
Thanks man. I have to get out of my head and just start making things happen. I'll take your advice.
>>
Why are you here? Why do you think you're welcome here if you started posting after 2012?
>>
>>81935698
Just remember to always be true and never compromise yourself or your values for the fickle affection of anyone.
>>
>>81935699
2012 was 5 years ago, buddy.
>>
>>81935623
Only lefties
>>
>>81934893
I just finished marking exams. I'm sad at how many people didn't do well and hoping my own exams don't go as poorly. I am on 4chan to browse /u/ to further progress my depression/blur my brain from being turned on, but am also on /tv/ and /v/ for brainless funposting as I'm in too bad of a mood to be with other people
>>
>>81935584
A cop browsing 4chan while on duty sounds like the scariest thing I have ever heard of.
>>
because I'm a fucking loser

why else would I be on /tv/?
>>
>>81935885
Oh really?

Why is that, my limp wristed friend?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.