[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a terribly designed piece of equipment. The purpose of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What a terribly designed piece of equipment. The purpose of a cross guard on a sword is to protect the hand. It doesn't work if the guard is made of two smaller swords. It works even less well if the two smaller swords are made of fire.
>>
But its cool, you fucking faggot
>>
>>81933262
What is more retarded is that light sabers, that's "light" saber, meaning that the blade is made of a beam of light, are unable to pass through the blade of another light saber.

Or that the light saber can deflect laser beams too.

They're made of light but in the Star Wars universe light cannot pass through light.

So OP, your argument is stupid because in the Star Wars universe a cross guard made from the same light that makes the blade of a light saber would give protection to the holder's hand.

ps: it's not fire. it's a light beam.
>>
>>81933288
fpbp
>>
>>81933288
angry little cunt go triggered
>>
>>81933262
>It doesn't work if the guard is made of two smaller swords.
Yeah it does.
>>
its disney idiots

its for children 4-9

why do you even care
>>
They're vents for excess energy, due to his kyber crystal being cracked and unstable.

The vents come out far enough that they could act as a minor crossguard.

Half of the EU had retarded lightsaber designs too, this isn't nearly as bad.
>>
>>81933262
Kylo Ren unironically has one of the best costume designs in the whole SW saga, everything is an actual extension of his character, not just for show.

He made this lightsaber himself, it's not like there is a lightsaber factory where you just go and buy a lightsaber for you, he built it himself probably with some scrap parts.

His lightsaber has a cracked crystal inside of the hilt that is so powerful it can't go in one beam so he made 2 vents to function properly. It's not like he made it thar way because it's superior.

And as I said the lightsaber is actually an extension of his character: crude, highly unstable, amateur build, but very powerful.
>>
>>81934074
lightsaber's are made of plasma, held in shape by the same technology that forcefields are based on. no lasers involved
>>
File: kylo_rens_hilt.0.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kylo_rens_hilt.0.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>>81934698
>he built it himself probably with some scrap parts.
Yeah he did. By the way I am not happy about "Rian" Johnson cucking Kylo Ren out of a gruesome scar. It's not like SJWs or whatever wouldn't still find that ugly fucker hot. Retards think getting half your faced burned is hella epic so idk I find it odd that Star Wars "fans" agree with the new director that the damage JJ did to Kylo's face was "too goofy". I honest to God think Star Wars fans are fucking sheep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.