[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you watched a DVD? What movie was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2250.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
When was the last time you watched a DVD?

What movie was it?
>>
About three months ago
Salmon fishing in the yemen
>>
>>81933143
>>
I don't even remember, but I still buy them often when I see them for a discount price. I got Re-Animator and True Romance a few days ago for 2.99 each.
>>
yesterday

cigarette burns
>>
I still got DVDs every once in a while. Got myself Mama (50cents) and Tora! Tora! Tora! (~5,99$) on a impulse purchase.
My stacks of unseen DVD is getting there. I've had things that I brought years ago that I never went around to saw them.
>>
last month
>il divo by paolo sorrenkino
>>
last year
The Witch
>>
A couple months ago.

It was Killer Klowns.
>>
Still order them used on ebay when I can't find a decent torrent
>>
>>81933231

There's a used book store where I live where there's 2 giant hallways of DVDs and they're all a dollar.

I guess it'd be cool for old people who don't like the rapid evolving pace of media.

I haven't touched my DVD collection in 10 years.
>>
The entire Curb series.
They were cheap enough that I felt they warranted a purchase and I'm pretty sure you can't get them on blu-ray
>>
>>81933143
Spirit of the Beehive. I ordered the DVD recently because apparently no one gives enough of a shit to make a Blu Ray transfer.
>>
don't remember last time I watched a DVD.
I still buy Blu rays some times. few months ago I watched some Korean kino
>>
>>81933143
About 2 weeks ago. It was Dragonheart.
>>
>>81933646
>Korean Kino
Lemme guess, The Wailing?
>>
File: poster-tgm-lg.jpg (2MB, 1595x2238px) Image search: [Google]
poster-tgm-lg.jpg
2MB, 1595x2238px
Two months ago
>>
>>81933143
I watched the old seasons of Samurai Jack on DVD before the new season started
>>
>>81933698
I don't remember the name. I have the wailing but haven't watched it yet. for some reason I like to buy Korean movies on Blu-ray.
>>
>>81933143
I watched Edward Penishands with my wife's son on Thursday. She went to dinner with her gay friend Tyrone, who she assures me is very gay.
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (5KB, 106x160px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
5KB, 106x160px
>>81933143
Yesterday
>>
>>81933792
>I like to buy Korean films on Blu Ray
... ok

The Wailing was one of the few decent films I've seen in a while.
>>
>>81933143
I buy blurays pretty frequently when they're on sale. The last time I watched a dvd was a few weeks ago when I got the impulse to watch The Digimon Movie.
>>
File: national-lampoons-vacation.11460.jpg (378KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
national-lampoons-vacation.11460.jpg
378KB, 1000x1500px
About a month ago.
It hasn't aged that well...
>>
Yesterday
War of The Gargantuas
bouta watch another one with some tendies and a fuzzy blanket
>>
a few hours ago actually. Star Trek IV
>>
>>81933143

2 days ago or so, Two Lovers and The Immigrant. I rent movies from a local store every single week and I buy movies on a regular basis.
>>
Watched Singin in the rain end of last year.
I have like 5 or 6 titles here I never seen.
Gone with the wind
Song of arizona
Magnolia
Gilbert grape
Ben Hur
>>
Story of Ricky, maybe 2 years ago. Since then the tape is infested with insects.
>>
sort of not topic related, whats the best software to burn movies into DVDs?
>>
>>81933143
A week ago, the Rocketeer
>>
Yesterday, ER Season 1 actually kek
>>
Grosse Pointe Blank, a few months ago.

I rarely watch my DVD's anymore though.

>>81933223
Damn grandpa. That's about the time I bought my first DVD player. The first movies I got were Gladiator, The Patriot, and Die Hard
>>
>>81933143
The English Patient. I was in a hospital, I was waiting for my tonsils to be removed.
>>
Star Wars Episode 2. So many unnecessary menu transitions.
>>
two months ago, Simpsons season 5
>>
MoS
4 weeks ago
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.