[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching, what did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4393.jpg (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4393.jpg
56KB, 250x250px
Just finished watching, what did I think of it?
>>
wtf i want to #killallwhitepeople now
>>
HIDDEN AND SAGED
>>
>>81932434
>>>81928893
>>
It was meant to point out genteel, liberal racism and produced during a time when it looked like fighting genteel racism was a good idea given that old school overt racism happened. Then the election happened and upper-middle and upper class blacks realized that genteel racists were still better than the sperging alt-right hordes.
>>
You find out who Jordan Peele is married to and watch the pieces fall into place.
>>
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
>>
>>81932526
Honest question: Is there any state of existing around black people that they don't perceive as racism?
>>
The only good Horror-Comedykino ever made. Prove me wrong?
>>
>>81932672

Yes, if you are accepted by and accept them in turn on an individual basis they recognize it. If you try to ape that they can almost always see past the veneer of civility. Particularly if you're some sort of aspie who brings up race in conversations with nothing to do with race.
>>
>>81932434
Just read your post. What did I think of it?
>>
>>81932781
Yeah, but that seems pretty risky. Literally, liberals go out of their way to be the nicest people in the world to black people, and they still made this movie about how white liberals are evil racists. And the same people who this movie is allegedly criticizing, white liberals, are the ones fawning over the movie's social commentary.

It's like the more you tell them how evil and oppressive they are, the more they believe it and the more pathetic they become.
>>
>>81932928
>and they still made this movie about how white liberals are evil racists
Why are you talking about a movie you've never watched?
>>
>>81932928

No they fucking don't. White liberals merely play at viewing blacks as equals as a means of social posturing.

>pretty risky

Only if you view blacks as inherently dangerous, and since your comment suggests that you do then you shouldn't try because they'd see through you.
>>
>>81932750
Slither
>>
>>81933001
Well, they are. They commit half the murders in the US while being 13% of the population.

Anyways, we're in a thread about a movie that paints white people as inherently dangerous. Seems like reciprocation is fair play.
>>
>>81932966
What part of my statement are you disagreeing with? Because Jordan Peele agrees with every word of it himself. See >>81932641
>>
>>81932434
>niggerfaggot movie

It's bullshit
>>
>>81933156

>muh /pol/ statistics

Your next trick is posting images or links to information that says the same thing. When told that this doesn't account for other factors such as poverty, gender, and various socio-economic factors you will pull out sketchier numbers from a less credible source. When told that correlation doesn't equal causation and that there are still unaccounted for variables you will say something about genetics. When you are told that the genetic factors for skin color and intelligence have nothing to do with one another you will loudly deny it and pull out some more statistics that don't address the argument. When it is pointed out that you did not address the statement because a college level understanding of inheritance is beyond you then you will flat out refuse to believe it and loudly proclaim victory.

Everyone tires of /pol/ because every encounter with you is like one with a windup toy where eventually you claim victory even though you are merely out of your depth and don't realize it.
>>
>>81933530
Essentially: nothing will satisfy you.

Blacks commit the majority of crime but it's never their fault and they need to be babied by whites.
>>
My wife loved it
>>
>>81933220
>What part of my statement are you disagreeing with?
The part where you pretend you've watched the film.

>b-but muh interview

Have you watched the film?
>>
>>81933586
But when whites do baby them, they're still evil oppressors who probably deserve death. Hence, why the movie 'Get Out' is a thing.
>>
>>81933530
/pol/ BTFO.
>>
>>81933586
>>81933651

>that desperate need to proclaim a win for the internet aryans

I'd almost say that you deserve the perpetual oppression of the upper class masters who are invisible to you.
>>
>>81933530
I haven't said anything about what the causes for blacks being more violent are. I don't know, and I don't pretend to know. I only know that they are.

If that upsets you, well, get back to me when they stop being disproportionately violent.
>>
>>81932672
you know when you try to show your friends a movie that you really like and they obviously don't, but try to be nice about it, but the entire time they're talking you know everything they say is bullshit?

Yea, same shit
>>
>>81933770
>I don't know, and I don't pretend to know.
It shows.
>>
>>81933723
>push 'kill whitey' identity politics
>claim the political highground and to actually care about fighting the 1%
Yeah, nah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>81932434
political horror comedy that wasn't politically interesting, horrifying, or humorous

no thanks
>>
Anyone else feel like the TSA guy was supposed to be Hannibal Buress but he didn't want to do it so they found a lookalike with a similar disposition?
>>
>>81933838

>Nazis talk like they're wannabe Strasserists to Commies
>>
>>81933884
agree with your verdict there. cheap social commentary, extremely self-indulgent, direction had the flaws of anyone's first film.

the humour surprised me though. I genuinely think Jordan Peele is a wonderful comedic thinker, but this film's humour certainly isn't evidence of that.

painfully mediocre/10
>>
>>81933587

what did her boyfriend think of it?
>>
>>81933993
>someone on the internet doesn't like my 'kill whitey' movie
>he must be a Nazi
>>
>>81932434
I thought it was really good. I don't really get why anyone would be mad about this movie. The brother character was terrifying in a really honest way. It was well-produced, acted, and satisfying, albeit predictable.
>>
>>81934210
>I don't really get why anyone would be mad about this movie.
All you have to do is read what the director said about it. He claims to be a black millionaire living in Hollywood and suffering under the yoke of racism he experiences daily.

His examples of that victimhood are peppered in this movie. Saying you'd vote for Obama for a third term. Saying you know Tiger Woods. Having people being a little too awkwardly nice around you is triggering as fuck, apparently.
>>
>>81934288
I don't think you really understand this movie or what the director was saying. And anyway being rich doesn't make you immune to constant othering
>>
>>81934403
Sure it doesn't. But why should I care about the alleged othering of a fucking millionaire who's the darling of critics when the average white person is living a shittier life by every objective measurement?

Racism ceases to matter as a social problem when it becomes about your yuppie neighbors being awkward around you.
>>
>>81934288
Adding to this guy, look up fritz the cat if you need a good example. Honestly this kind of racism isnt so much life threatening as the other kind, but it is probably really annoying to have people fall over each other to prove how much they love black people that it becomes a weird fetish thing. I always laugh when i see those photos of white girls essentially saying fuck whitey and kissing blacks because it comes off as fetishizing. P sure blax just wanna be treated like anybody else, not special
>>
>>81934518
The neighbors being awkward was the humor side of the movie. I think the race statement it was trying to make was about the perceived disposability of the black body by white America
>>
>>81934518
>But why should I care
Nobody's saying you have to care.

>Racism ceases to matter as a social problem when it becomes about your yuppie neighbors being awkward around you.
Really? Because you strike me as the sort of person who'd claim white liberals are the real racists for being awkward around black people.

Anyway, have you watched the film yet? Or you still talking about shit you know nothing about?
>>
>>81934604
>perceived disposability of the black body by white America
expand on this please
>>
The main twist was that the entire benevolent racism weirdness was all about an old white dude's penis envy

That was kind of bullshit, movie could have been deep
>>
>>81934669

>Slavery
>Disproportionately high incarceration rates to white Americans let off or slapped on the wrist for the same felonies and misdemeanors ----> Prison labor
>Disproportionately high homelessness rates
>Slavery like work conditions in many regions from racially rooted class inequality
>Police brutality and racial profiling by law enforcement and other authority figures
>>
I rather chill with a outspoken racist than a white "liberal" like the people in this movie.
>>
>>81934635
>Because you strike me as the sort of person who'd claim white liberals are the real racists for being awkward around black people.
Liberals clearly aren't racists, they just do everything in their power to try and appease black people and it seems to never work. All I can think when I see a movie about how horrible it is that white people have the gall to say they'd vote for Obama again is one more reason to not even give a fuck about trying to do this dance, because there is no way to do it right.
>>
>>81934799
Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>81934840
Just like how Get Out proved me right. Black people hate white people, no matter what. So just accept and be comfortable with it, you'll be happier.
>>
>>81934669
There have been plenty of killings of black people at the hands of police. Regardless of if these black people were guilty of some crime, people really shouldn't be killed by police. And it turned out that in most of those cases the police officers' lives were not threatened. There is a lack of sympathy, outrage, and desire for change among white people when things like this happen.
>>
>>81932781
What happens when this continually only goes one way?

Answer: The reaction you are seeing today.

First, the idea was to judge people individually and by the content of their character. Essentially, white societies and only white societies were experimenting with racial equality rather than dominance. Those societies said in a general sense, "We have racial dominance and are going to allow ourselves to relinquish that dominance in order to live a more individualist, accepting lifestyle."

But that wasn't enough because there were still some people that were racists. And that number dwindled as we attacked it harder. At the same time, white numbers shrank and "racism", only the white kind, became labeled as the cause for more and more problems, so we attack it even harder.

If you ignore the reality of race and evolution, you come to the conclusion that there is no cause left for sub-par general racial performance than oppression by generalized races doing better. It isn't true, but it doesn't matter.

Skin color isn't linked to IQ, right? Well, no of course it isn't. Skin color is linked to populations who evolved in completely different environments than other, differently colored populations, bred by those different environments to progress or stagnate in different areas. Different populations will evolve differently. It really isn't that hard to grasp and unless you are a pure creationist, there is no argument against it.

It would be insane to expect the mental capacity of any general group of animal living in completely different climates and terrain with different flora/fauna to remain exactly the same all over the globe. You can't deny physical differences in characteristics. They exist in skin, bone structure, facial features, muscle tissue etc. It's empirical truth. Regardless of IQ stats, do you really expect that evolution to stop at the neck?
>>
>>81934799
I think thats what most of them want tbqh senpai, just dont do the dance at all

Its pretty obvious when someone is being fake anyway, you are better off just not even bringing up weird race shit. Now if you loved obamas policies thats another story, but most self respecting black people see that shit as sucking up
>>
>>81934903
When a black person is murdered by the police, it gets national news coverage. When a white person is murdered by the police, it doesn't get a fucking peep.
>>
>>81934997
name 3 movies where this happens
>>
>>81934876
>Just like how Get Out proved me right.
Oh, that's just because you haven't watched it. But I don't expect morons to actually know the things they're complaining about.
>>
>>81934997
>When a white person is murdered by the police, it doesn't get a fucking peep.
You're right, not even from white supremacists. They're too busy attracting kids to their ideologies with stupid memes.
>>
>>81935022
This happened right around the same time as the Mike Brown incident. The officers responsible walked free, and not a fucking soul in the media made a fuss about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpAZObNZfI
>>
>>81934747
thank you for your response. your last four points are real, but drawing a single causal line to racism is disingenuous. the causal links are complex and intra-racial issues are just as big a problem if not bigger than inter-racial ones.

do you see an identity-oriented solution for the problem in black communities?

>>81934903
thank you for your response as well. there are instances in which lethal force is justified. this is far from the case in America, but I see this as a management issue, rather than a racial one. I'm not claiming racism doesn't exist, I'm just saying it's not an institutional issue.
>There is a lack of sympathy, outrage, and desire for change among white people when things like this happen.
This is obviously not true.

What should white people do in your view?
>>
>>81933530
>anon points out the irony in portraying civilized white people as the villains in a world where blacks account for extraordinarily disproportionate crime rates
>"no, you're just a wayciss /pol/tard"

I'm not even """"/pol/"""" (most of those morons should be gassed), but you're obviously one of the sanctimonious cunts who actually create MORE /pol/tards.
>>
>>81935205
what if he is /pol/?
>>
>>81934288
remember, goy, being nice to them is racist too!
>>
>>81935114
We did, the /pol/ bootlickers wouldn't admit the police handled things the wrong way.
>>
>>81935262
Then OP isn't helping matters
>>
if you forget about muh race for two seconds and stop being a drooling fuckhead, it's a decent 6.5/10 flick
>>
>>81935354
>We did
Who's 'we'? I'm talking about the media response to black vs. white deaths at the hands of the police, specifically. The media didn't give a fuck about James Boyd, while the media covered Mike Brown for months straight. That's the relevant issue here.
>>
>>81932434

Turns out Obama voters are the biggest racists of all

rmyt
>>
>>81935196
There are also things like fear of the black body to take into account, which makes it a racial issue.
>This is obviously not true.
White people have the power to create effective institutional change, but aren't doing it. There has to be a lack of sympathy or outrage or desire for change, otherwise something would be done.

It's like how there is a lack of outrage at gun violence. Just because you hear about innocent people being murdered by psychos on the news doesn't mean there is an adequate desire for change to stop innocent people from being murdered in public
>>
>>81935354

They don't even bootlick real authority figures from the modern day not counting some politicians who made some wizard of oz appeals to them before getting elected, just dead dictators and a few conspiracy youtubers
>>
>>81935422
>Who's 'we'?
People in the threads when the incident happened?

Don't be such a triggered bitch. White supremacists/nationalists rarely mention these guys, I had to find out about a white kid who got shot by the police while reading about a black guy who got shot by the police.

And you know what? The white kid had weed in his backpack.
>>
>>81935262
>>81935394
By "OP", I meant the bleeding-heart who typed a diatribe about racism
>>
>>81935456
>White people have the power to create effective institutional change, but aren't doing it.
White people literally voted a black man into the presidency for two terms straight. That's as severe an institutional change as the average white person could ever hope to affect.
>>
>>81935479
gotcha
>>
>>81935397

It's got too typical of a horror movie climax with a bullshit deus ex machina ending
>>
>>81935456
>fear of the black body
It's called logic, dumbfuck.
>fear of the black body
I shudder to think this nonsense is actually being taught at Universities.
>>
>>81935522

He wasn't descended from African slaves

His dad was a middle class immigrant and his mom was a white yuppie
>>
>>81935478
I'm talking about a media response that can be documented, not fucking hearsay about some thread I was in on 4chan a couple years ago. If you want to talk about irrelevant personal shit like I'm supposed to care, then, well, I don't.
>>
>>81935564
this is bait. I refuse to think any sane opponent would see 'he's not a real blackman' as a valid counter-argument
>>
>>81935549
Please examine your "logic", I think you'll find it fallacious
>>
>>81935585
>I'm talking about a media response that can be documented
I don't understand why the same people who complain about the media still want to be portrayed by said media.

I just told you the closest thing to a white ally you have in this world cares more about turning kids into propaganda machines than responding to unarmed shootings of white people and you're complaining about the media.
>>
>>81935601
So, if you owned a shop, and blacks were 5 times as likely to rob it, you wouldn't keep an extra eye on the nogs?
>>
>>81935599

Black immigrant descendants and black slave descendants are both black, but an immigrant descendant and a slave descendant are going to have different perspective and experience on race, period
>>
>>81935601
Well, considering that black bodies are statistically the most likely to be violent, if you're going to be afraid of any color of body that would be the most logical one to fear.

It's certainly more logical than all the fear of whiteness that permeates Get Out.
>>
>>81935675
I see why Trump won. If I was a lesser man, I'd lose my shit at statements like yours.

You're right, their perspectives are different, but retrace your conversation in this thread to the beginning and see the context in which you chose to use this distinction.
>>
>>81932781
Yeah. See you used the word "aping". That's a microagression, you white monster.
>>
Fuck niggers and fuck nigger enablers.
>>
>>81935651
Exactly. You're changing the topic to something utterly irrelevant when I was talking about media to begin with.
>>
>>81935704
>>81935673
this is literally and unironically guilt by association logical fallacy
>>
File: 1476755127899.jpg (290KB, 838x978px) Image search: [Google]
1476755127899.jpg
290KB, 838x978px
>>81933001
>>
>>81935782
So is white privilege, but that's treated seriously by people like Jordan Peele, so why the fuck should I care?
>>
>>81935769
>You're changing the topic to something utterly irrelevant
That's because your topic isn't really interesting. Like I said, I don't know why you fags want to be on the television so much when not even the average white supremacist gives a shit about unarmed white people shot by the police. Your priorities are fucking bonkers.
>>
>girl with 0 ass
>attracts black men

shitty writing
>>
>>81935824
>So is white privilege
You consider that a valid concept? As in, it has merit to it? Otherwise why bring it up? So you can have a nice strawman to refer to?

>why the fuck should I care?
Yeah, your incessant posting is you not caring.
>>
>>81935827
I don't know, I'm operating under the condition that society should be more or less equal and I guess I never thought that maybe I should consult the Grand Wizard on how to get there. Thanks Jamal!
>>
>>81935872
The point is that guilt by association is socially accepted among the privileged in society when it's directed at whites, hence my bringing up white privilege. So I don't see any reason why I have to care when I direct it at blacks.
>>
>>81935875
>I'm operating under the condition that society should be more or less equal
Then why are you more concerned about white people shot by the police as opposed to just people shot by the police?

Them priorities.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Half black, half white here, thought it was pretty good and really hit home for me.

Long story short, something far less intense but very similar happened to me in college,
only the Tennessean white girl I was with lied about her age and the father threatened to call the authorities unless I fucked his wife/her mother on camera, and he had two separate videos of other black (blackER) men fucking her.
I shit you not
>>
>>81935782
This is literally and unironically why people have a hard time taking liberals seriously these days.

Did I suggest that all blacks were criminals? No, I'm merely pointing out the fact that if human beings have bad experiences with a particular race/animal/whatever, it would stand to reason that those human beings would be a little more wary of those races/animals/whatever.
>>
>>81935927
>socially accepted among the privileged in society when it's directed at whites
That's your excuse? "They're doing it so I'm doing it as well"? Here I thought you had a point to prove.
>>
>>81935675
KYS
>>
Watching it now, just started. Have a feeling it's just the Stepford Wives with black people being turned into servants instead. Hopefully there is a better twist than that.
>>
>>81932672
Are you asking you you can ever relax around blacks?
>>
>>81936003
no anon. I think what he was asking was if there is any state of existing around black people that they don't perceive as racism?
>>
>>81935965
Well, quite frankly, yeah. Why should I object to criticizing blacks as a collective when the open criticism of whites as a collective has been going on for years?
>>
>>81935933
Because white people who are shot by the police are ignored by the media. Black people who are shot by the police aren't.

Like I've already explained several times now, and which seems to make you talk incessantly about white supremacists and Pepe memes.
>>
i want to fuck georgina
>>
>>81936000

Don't ask for spoilers. It's worth not getting spoiled on this one.
>>
>>81935937
You better get those videos and post them
>>
>>81936064
not that guy, but because you're better than that. and identity politics are avoidable in your case.

this is not to say that all profiling is inherently evil. there are instances in which, upon time and resource restraints, profiling is necessary and not resorting to it would be foolish. people don't seem to understand that we profile and discriminate all the time, whether it's on racial grounds or not. we simply do not have the time, nor the insight to understand everyone at the level of an atom. we just need to do it better.
>>
>>81932672
The error stands in believing they are people too.
It's like asking how to get accepted around rattlesnakes - you don't.
>>
File: 1335606039136.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1335606039136.gif
2MB, 352x288px
>>81932672
As long as...
>as long as light makes shadow lighter features will be easier to see contrast and detail
>as long as there is a sun in the sky that tans field workers while the educated planners and bosses work from the shade there will be racism
>as long as the color of your shit is brown, there will be negative connotations with the color brown.
>>
File: 630full-caleb-landry-jones[1].jpg (38KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
630full-caleb-landry-jones[1].jpg
38KB, 630x458px
>macaulay culkin turned us down
>dont you worry fambalam i got you
>>
File: 1489100417901.jpg (757KB, 2239x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1489100417901.jpg
757KB, 2239x1245px
How right was /our/ based director here?
>>
White people are always racist even when they are kissing negro ass

A person on another site said it better though, "Get Out reveals that blacks are more uncomfortable with multiculturalism than white people but won't give it up because of the immediate benefit of living in white societies."
>>
>>81936182
Nah senpai, fuck that shit. That bitch was gross

I literally moved out of state after that.
>>
>>81936251

Is this what average mulattoes look like?

Fucking potato looking bitch. Maybe people aren't racist to him, they just didn't like his down syndrome ass.
>>
>>81932434
I thought it was fine, however, what I really like about this film is a box office and critical success. A successful movie about a white girl and black man? That is great, really great. And people talk about this movie so much. I love it. We need more mainstream films like this. I want more and more white girls to fuck black guys in the mainstream films, because as of right now that's not enough. Not enough at all. I love hollywood but they need to step it up. More black dicks, less white dicks.

Goddamn, that scene with rose searching for top hot black guys god me ROCK HARD. I hope this is what every white girl did after watching this film. Only on google, because fuck bing. That's my only complaint really, I mean, fucking bing? I guess Peele had to get money somehow...
>>
>>81936063
The answer is no. You can never relax around blacks.
>>
File: DNA intelligence.jpg (108KB, 575x387px) Image search: [Google]
DNA intelligence.jpg
108KB, 575x387px
>>81934935
>It would be insane to expect the mental capacity of any general group of animal living in completely different climates and terrain with different flora/fauna to remain exactly the same all over the globe. You can't deny physical differences in characteristics. They exist in skin, bone structure, facial features, muscle tissue etc. It's empirical truth. Regardless of IQ stats, do you really expect that evolution to stop at the neck?

Genetics-denying leftists blown the fuck out.
>>
>>81936343
that's not what he was asking.
>>
>>81936213
>identity politics are avoidable in your case.
I thought so a few years ago too, but it seems less like it every passing day. There are too many people on the left dead set on singling out white males as responsible for the ills of society, and who are pushing it too hard for it to be possible to ignore.
>>
>that scene when she was looking for top athletes and Hingle McCringleberry appears
>>
>>81936383
I think you'll find its what he meant.
>>
>>81934403
>othering

You're an idiot.
>>
>>81936370

Actually the genetic factors for intelligence have been more or less discovered. They aren't linked in any way to the genetic factors for the phenotypes linked to race.

This is what I mean by you fucking Nazi faggots being way, way out of your depth.
>>
>>81936323
You sound...triggered
>>
>>81936254
This so much.
Blacks want "to be left alone" but with all the benefits of living in a white society like access to education, welfare programs and not being beheaded and eaten because the local witch doctor said so.
>>
fitting tribute to stepford wives.

if either of those films offend you then you clearly identify as someone with a problem with women/blacks
>>
>>81936526
Their ideal society would be segregation where we pay for their maybachs and ciroc
>>
>>81936386
stay strong. you're fighting the good fight. I'm in a position where I get shit from friends on the meme left and on the meme right. Centrism is edgier than anything nowadays. I'm a neocon racist patriarch in the new left's eyes and a cuck in the alt-right's view and its off-breeds. It's the fault of our age though. Hang in there. This too shall pass.
>>
>>81935937
>>81936300
So I take you fucked her, right? I take it the husband watched the whole act? That's fucking hot, wish I was there. I mean, you're only half-black but still that's better than being a white boy. Fuck the daughter and then the mother, that is basically winning the lottery. I wish you luck. Well, I hope you're fucking some pretty white girl right now. You deserve it after that weird experience.
>>
>>81936421
I think you're being unnecessarily confrontational with your sophist faggotry.
>>
>>81936445
I'm more upset with you trying to argue with /pol/ and /tv/. This is a board that thinks the pH of stomach acid is 10. A board of literal high school dropouts and liberal arts majors that flunked Community College
>>
>>81936340
/tv/'s loyalty to its board culture always gets me; the pedophilia, foot fetishes, and constant interracial cuckolding. Keep up the good fight
>>
>>81936602
What? N-no? I packed my shit and left the state so they couldn't follow me with that bullshit

I literally don't date white girls anymore, /pol/ won
>>
>>81936750
>interracial cuckolding
that has been my thing before I've discovered /tv/, sorry m8 but you're wrong.
>>
>>81936694

I have to do something while waiting for samurai jack to come on.
>>
>>81936445
>genetic factors for intelligence have been more or less discovered
>>
>>81936774
Nooo that's not how it's meant to be. Just find some nice white girl and start family with her. You just had a bad luck, don't give up.
>>
>>81934747
Italians and Irish and Jews have been subject to the same shit in many different countries and yet they thrive after a measly 80 years in the States.
Italians in particular are interesting, seeing as they had the whole Cosa Nostra stuff making them just as bad as niggers in Americans' eyes, and yet after FBI "solved" the problem, or at least mitigated it, you don't see Italians making as much movies about the evil raciss' because most of them managed to grow up outside of their criminal roots.
>>
>>81932434
Fucking run of the mill plot it turns out. Third horror movie Ive seen within a year that is about people having a weird secret and then main character tries to escape.
>>
File: IQ.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
50KB, 593x552px
>>81935205
This is how the /pol/estinian responds to statistics
>>
File: braaaap.jpg (229KB, 1293x1491px) Image search: [Google]
braaaap.jpg
229KB, 1293x1491px
>>81936340
>>
>>81936981
What's that supposed to be? I would never insult a black person, let alone use an n-word. Not very realistic.
>>
File: 20170328_000027.jpg (89KB, 518x552px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_000027.jpg
89KB, 518x552px
>>81936340
>>81936602
>>81936790
>>81936885
>>81937041
>>
>>81936954
/pol/ literally admits Jews have higher IQ you fucking nigger
>>
bbc
>>
>>81936774
>>81936885
You're already half-white so I have at least half-sympathy for you by my reckoning. Shit's weird bro! That actually happened? I bet that was awkward as it gets. I'd run too man.
Are there tolerable black girls out there? I know they SHOULD exist but all the ones I've seen are gigantic, loud, and low class.
Movies and TV say that there are some that are witty, fun, not obese and interesting, but I've never seen one.
>>
>Rose Armitage is played by Alison Williams, daughter of Dateline NBC anchorman Brian Williams

Did /pol/ lose?
>>
>>81932434
WTF I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK NOW
>>
>>81938471
shes a psychopath that lures in blacks to make them puppets. /pol/ won.
>>
What did he mean by this?
No seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>81932434
You are a triggered /pol/shit that will argue its libshit propaganda despite having not seen the movie and not realize its a critique of liberal attitutes.
>>
best movie of the year (so far)
>>
>>81938808
Wow, like all liberals he's a massive fucking hypocrite with no consistency, who would've thought? Also,
>Peretti was born and raised in Oakland, California,[4] the daughter of an Italian American father and Jewish mother.
>Jewish mother
She's a Jew, Jews aren't white.
>>
>>81938839
the theme is still and always has been "white people are fucking crazy"

t. i seen it
>>
Just finished it. Holy hell. If you haven't seen it, don't waste your time. You can see pretty much everything coming except maybe the one thing at the end which is just full of plot holes. Is this was released 5-10 years ago it would be universally panned.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.