[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this propaganda to keep me from buying guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: oakcitydoc.jpg (89KB, 620x919px) Image search: [Google]
oakcitydoc.jpg
89KB, 620x919px
Is this propaganda to keep me from buying guns?
>>
>>81932261
You need more than one senpai ?
>>
>>81932282
well i got two hands
>>
I don't know about that, but the conspiracies surrounding Oklahoma City and the missing surveillance footage and still unidentified suspect is interesting to look into.
>>
>>81932261
what if its actually anti government and pro gun
>>
>>81932261
should i watch this /tv/?
>>
>>81932697
If you want to rage out about innocent people getting murdered by the feds then yeah.
>>
>>81932760
>da gubmint wants to control us and disarm us by taking our guns cuz we might act violent
>blow up a federal building full of innocent 9-to-5ers
>stupid gubmint. the blood is on their hands!
>>
>>81933036
What's the gubmit?
>>
>>81932261
>((Berg)) murdered
>>
>PBS
Definitely propaganda.
>>
>>81932261
Grasping at straws by the """progressive""" left

>Hey guys look, 20 years ago a white guy did something bad! Just like all those decades of brown people doing horrendous acts of terrorism! It is the same guys....!
>>
>>81932261
>dude white terrorism is more dangerous than Islamic terrorism
>look at these two incidents from over 20 years ago
Checkmate, Drumpfkins
>>
>>81933497
>dude those attacks ("incidents", cute way to distract from the gravity of the events) don't really count as terrorism because i say so lmao
>>
>>81933036
>getting rid of guns will protect us and eliminate violence for good
>building blows up
>planes fly into towers
If only we would have taken those guns from m whitey
>>
>>81933569
>dude I'm going to keep bringing up this one incident from 1995 in which all perpetrators have been brought to justice and one of them was put to death, even though there are multiple jihad attacks every day throughout the world
What did the liberal mean by this?
>>
>>81933569
I called it white terrorism, you semantics shit head.
>>
I feel like politics aside most people can admit that Waco was a major fuck up and david koresh dindu nuffin.
>>
File: anti gun infograph.jpg (37KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
anti gun infograph.jpg
37KB, 600x315px
Gun control will help prevent terrori-
>>
>>81932261
Buy guns.
Shoot degenerates.

Don't suffer degenerates.
Don't allow degenerates to vote.
>>
File: 7678t.jpg (29KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
7678t.jpg
29KB, 635x600px
>Man uses legal items like fertilizer and fuel oil to build an illegal bomb and attack a building
>This is proof that firearms should be illegal
What?
>>
>>81933816
>open fire at ATF when they come to inspect your guns
>nuffin
Please pick one
>>
>>81933892
They should of called first, they didn't have roll up there all It ain't me style with choppers and tanks and shit.
>>
>>81933980
>ATF calls David Koresh, "Hey, were gonna come and check your guns, k?"
>Koresh hides all the illegal guns
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
>>81933672
>It's OK for the US to completely demolish Muslim states so they can """""spread democracy""""" on behalf of kikes but it's oh so horrible that Muslims occasionally respond by blowing some shit up.

Top kek. You know McVeigh actually made some great points on this back in 1998.

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/mcveigh/okcaug98.htm
>When a U.S. plane or cruise missile is used to bring destruction to a foreign people, this nation rewards the bombers with applause and praise. What a convenient way to absolve these killers of any responsibility for the destruction they leave in their wake.
>>
>>81932361
you're retarded lol, playing "oh shit whats that
sound" with every single major terrorism event i'm sure

I live less than half an hour down the road from Elohim City, there's no "mass conspiracy" bullshit like you're leading on,
that place is just another cult mind virus like Waco
>>
>>81933872
Its an awardbait documentary. Logic has no place in it
>>
99% it's 'look! A white person once did terrorism 20 years ago! So just stop talking about the Islamic terrorism that happens near weekly!'
>>
>>81933828
now they are using trucks for fucks sake
>>
File: Mcveigh.jpg (24KB, 438x337px) Image search: [Google]
Mcveigh.jpg
24KB, 438x337px
In terms of mindset and ideology, McVeigh is pretty much exactly who the average /pol/ type should aspire to be. Now, they're all bootlicking kikeservatives or Nazi LARPers. It's a damn shame DESU.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.