[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gyp Rosetti Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1488345227895.jpg (22KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488345227895.jpg
22KB, 600x337px
To Meyer Lansky:

>We're getting real friendly, I promised this yid I'd only stick it halfway in

To Luciano:

>Why don't you go sit in the corner, short pants

To Frankie Yale:

>Fuck you, Frank. Your rathole bar and your warehouse in Canarsie? I don't see you doing me any favors

To Owen:

>I'll shit you out like yesterday's sausage, you bog trotting prick

To Arnold Rothstein:

>You smug kike midget. Creeping around like a dentist with ether

To Nucky:

>See that makes sense. Chink I know? Runs a laundry? He tells me '23 is the year of the pig...fucking breadstick in a bowtie-you pasty faced cocksucker...

Alright, I realize that there are a lot of people who loved Jimmy. Hell, I liked the guy too. I think the difference is that I liked him because he was an awesome character with an enigmatic screen presence, whereas I get the feeling most 'Jimmyfags' are either latent homosexuals with a thing for Pitt or fanboys angry about being taken out of their comfort zone.

Gyp Rosetti was the best villians in television history. If you are a fan of the genre (historical crime fiction) and don't possess a hard-on for the admittedly handsome literal motherfucker Jimmy, then you must be blind not to realize the absolute iron-clad fact that Guiseppe Columbano Rossetti is the best antagonist in the history of television.

Anyway, let's have a Boardwalk thread. Doyle fans need not apply.
>>
File: 3-in-1 Oil.png (526KB, 656x564px) Image search: [Google]
3-in-1 Oil.png
526KB, 656x564px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
man i really miss this show. they could have done at least 4 more seasons, there are so many stories yet to be told. Arnold's inevitable fall and death. Valentine's day massacre.
i'll never forgive terence winter for leaving the show in favour of fucking vinyl.
my only hope is, that they'll do a luciano/lansky spin-off anytime in the future. maybe focus on the 50s and the mob's rising influence in hollywood and drug business. that shit would be kino.
why didn't enough people watch it when it was on? it ultimately failed because of sinking ratings.
yet there are 10 million viewers for every fucking GoT episode, even at its best that shitfest of a fantasy show doesn't even hold a candle to Boardwalk Empire. i hate normies so fucking much for ruining everything.
fucking plebs man...
>>
You know what, OP? You're right.
I was going to come here and flame about boardwalk empire being shit in the first season but gyp was actually a pretty good bad guy and the show turned out to not be too bad. Even when mr autistic terminator shows up.
>>
>this show died for vinyl

F
>>
File: kino.jpg (208KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
208KB, 1920x1078px
>>81930365
>they could have done at least 1 more season but I can forgive terrence winter for leaving the show in favour of that absolutely kino first season of Vinyl.

Fixed that for you
>>
>>81929853
and people say the show died with jimmy. fuck off, jimmy was one of the worst characters
>>
>>81930621
Is Vinyl actually that good? It was majorly panned last year so i didn't really check it out.
>>
>>81930674
Jimmy was the heart and soul of the show
>>
Why doesn't /tv/ talk about boardwalk empire more?
>>
Still disappointed that Joe Kennedy never made an appearance.
>>
>>81929853
My favourite BWE character.
>>
File: 1475637953490.jpg (31KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475637953490.jpg
31KB, 950x534px
>>81931037
season 5 dude
>>
File: 1492809305703.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1492809305703.gif
3MB, 252x263px
Gyp was a great character. I loved his voice. I've had .gif related stuck in my head for the past week. I keep walking around my apartment screaming "OLD KING KEK KEK KEK"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.