[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah, you guys were right. This movie was a disappointment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Split.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Split.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
Yeah, you guys were right. This movie was a disappointment.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
Ayy lmao though
>>
Thank you, I'm glad /tv/'s opinions have been validated once again.

I haven't seen the movie, personally.
>>
>>81929059
The movie was too kino for anon.
>>
>>81929059
piss in your innards
>>
>>81929059
The guy who shills his youtube video will be here any moment now....
>>
>>81929059
YOU DON'T SAY
>>
>>81929930
There he is.
>>
File: HE.jpg (5KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
HE.jpg
5KB, 119x119px
>>81929948
>>
>>81929059
I couldn't believe the raving reviews this garbage got. The chick from Witch was hot...otherwise I would have deleted it after 30 mins.
>>
>>81929930
post ur vid m8 u forgot
>>
>>81930204
should I this time though? op already realizes it was bad
>>
>>81929059
REQUESTING PICS OF THAT BLACK GIRL'S 10/10 ASS AND LEGS
THANK YOU THAT IS ALL
>>
>>81930388
Yes I would like to see it
>>
>>81930444
well how can I say no to those digits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
>>
it was amazing desu 8.8 for me
>>
>>81930491
I just wanted everyone in this thread to see how pathetic you are my dude, thanks for the delicious autism my dude
>>
>>81932153
the only thing more pathetic than an autist like M night who made shit like Split or After Earth are the losers who actually find it entertaining. Your scorn validates me in the same way the scorn of retards who like BvS or the prequels does. You couldn't be more welcome :)
>>
>>81932413
I don't like the movie too, I just find your videos even more atrocious then all the films you listed (and they are quite bad).

You have to either be extremely pathetic or have actual autism to scroll through the catalog 24/7 looking for a Split thread to shill your pathetic surface level "review" while literally no one ever said to you anything good about it, no matter which side they are on.
I would be embarassed really
>>
>>81930134
literally the plebbiest of opinions
>>
>>81932592
>I don't like the movie
this is a lie.
and a majority of people here think it is good, so you're either lying or delusional about that as well. If you don't think so, make a strawpoll.
I also don't scroll through 24/7, as at any given time there's anywhere from 2 to 10 split threads, which means people like you are spamming the board about this shit flick.
You should be embarrassed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.