[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just arrived from watch this BEST ACTION FILM EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: original.jpg (531KB, 1400x972px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
531KB, 1400x972px
>Just arrived from watch this

BEST ACTION FILM EVER
>>
>>81926848
I thought Cypher was a pretty gud villain.

The hack battle was fucking stupid.

Should have named the baby Paul not Brian.

Better than 6 but worse than 7.
>>
>>81927208
>damn she's good
Yeah that shit was pretty gay. Charlize Theron looked like a hotter sister of Angelina Jolie.
>>
File: ne8hlh.jpg (14KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
ne8hlh.jpg
14KB, 500x322px
how do you go from this...
>>
File: 1425587352248.webm (2MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
1425587352248.webm
2MB, 1280x544px
...to this
>>
It was truly awful.
>>
>>81928007
good post anon
>>
>>81927940
What is this meme? Did they shoot it this way to make it seem like the Rock is facebto face with him? Because it doesnt work
>>
>>81927208
>Should have named the baby Paul not Brian.

wow this makes 1000x more sense than how they did it

i thought naming him brian was pretty dumb if movie-universe brian is oblivious living the family life with two kids
>>
>>81928191
I think they wanted to make it like they are standing next to each other than in each other's faces. Like an anime or something would do, it just doesn't look right.
>>
>>81926848
nice shilling
>>
>>81928449
>>81928191
The webm is purposefully cut a moment short so you dont see the rock walk off beside vin's shoulder where he was standing
>>
>>81928473
not shilling, only my impressions
>>
>>81926848

>It's a hobbes casually punches a dent in a metal door and rips a concrete sink out of a wall episode
>>
>>81928868
They are all just super heroes at this point.

The rock is the Hulk and Vin's super hero costume is his car.
>>
>>81926848
>that bullet proof car door 150mph sled to 360 no scoping the snowmobilers scene
Charlize, the prison riot, the robot car tidal wave, and the baby shootout were literally the only good parts of easily the worst fast and furious movie yet
>>
>>81926848
Mate I'm going to have to agree with you on that one
>>
>Statham falls out of the plane, baby is alive and well on the plane
>long shot of him falling to Earth
>hits the ground with a bang
>cut to black
>Crank: High Voltage plays after the credits

great ending tbhfamalam
>>
prison break scene was far and away the best

it seems like every character aside from the Rock, Statham, and Vin are more superfluous than ever, but at least the Rock/Statham spinoff will probably be cool to watch

Scott Eastwood is likable enough but I miss Paul

still don't get the whole "dude you murdered our friend but I respect your conviction w/r/t family and loyalty lmao" thing but whatever, I can turn my brain off and still enjoy them blowing shit up
>>
File: 1492821312511.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492821312511.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>81927208
I lost it when the hot black chick said "counter hack"
The hollywood writers have to be memeing at this point. No one can take stuff like this serious.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.