[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that everyone knows, but no one has actually seen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: freewilly-KA-1.jpg (66KB, 266x394px) Image search: [Google]
freewilly-KA-1.jpg
66KB, 266x394px
ITT: Movies that everyone knows, but no one has actually seen.
>>
>>81925548
I've seen this movie at least 100 times.
>>
Citizen Kane
>>
you mean like that movie where Sinbad plays a Gjennie?
>>
>>81925548
Anchorman
>>
>>81925548
i remember the michael jackson performance before the movie started and was like "what the hell is this." watched the movie several times though. each installment went downhill IMO.
>>
>>81925548
>there were like 4 of these movies because the whale kept getting caught

lmao
>>
>>81927623
none of the sequels are canon
>>
File: Balto_movie_poster.jpg (28KB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
Balto_movie_poster.jpg
28KB, 257x387px
I was already watching kino at a young age while the plebs were watching Lion King
>>
>>81925548

How did that kid manage to punch a fucking whale out of the ocean?
>>
File: man of culture1.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
man of culture1.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>81927705
>>
>>81927742
Oh my god you fucking retard he's clearly levitating it are you stupid
>>
>>81925548
Actually literally everyone has seen that. What are you, 12?
>>
The Godfather
>>
>The Free Willy-Keiko Foundation and The Humane Society of the United States re-established management of the project at that time until Keiko's death in 2003. Keiko finally departed Icelandic waters with wild Orca in early August 2002. However, about three weeks later he showed up in Norway's Skålvik Fjord, apparently seeking contact with human beings and allowing children to ride on his back.[10] His caretakers relocated to Norway and continued to conduct boat-follows with Keiko for the next 15 months.[11] He failed to reintegrate with wild Orca,[12] but on the basis of girth measurements and blood tests, it was assumed that he fed during his 900-mile (1500 km) journey to Norway from Iceland.[13] Keiko switched between different groups of wild killer whales, often remaining on the periphery, at distances of 100–300 meters, with his head pointing toward the closest Orca.[14]
>>
>>81927742
[spoiler[shoryuken[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.