[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the next "JUST..."?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: daniel-tosh.jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-tosh.jpg
32KB, 450x450px
Is he the next "JUST..."?
>>
>>81925144
who
>>
>>81925272
daniel-tosh(.jpg)
>>
>>81925478
Literally who
>>
Reminder that Tosh.0 has been airing for nearly a decade. Feel old yet /tv/?
>>
Why is he the next JUST?
>>
Dude is 41
>>
hes a german faggo so prolly
>>
His wikipedia image made me laugh. He's doing that on purpose.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Tosh
>>
>>81925771
what's he doing that's so funny
>>
>>81926328
Full body stance, typical white dude.
>>
Based guy, doesn't do interviews, doesn't do talk shows. Just fucking does whatever he wants and his stand up shows sell a shit ton of tickets.

And for a good reason, his stand up show that came out last year was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>81925144
He's already unJUSTed himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48tWpzcpKac
>>
>>81927057
No wonder americans are so fat, delicious shit like this is only 99 cents?? Sounds like a good deal to me
>>
Tosh is one of those guys you'd expect /tv/ to absolutely loathe, but they actually don't mind at all.
>>
>>81927159
How come?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGujNhUe4tw
sounds like /our guy/ to me :^)
>>
>>81927125
It's cheap because the ingredients are mass produced poison for your body.
>>
>>81927243
I realize that, but it's probably pretty tasty.
>>
>>81925144
doesn't deserve 4chan's sympathy
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (236KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
236KB, 828x828px
>>
>>81927856
>Somebody was so upset they made this
>>
I feel like I should hate him because hes an insufferable faggot but I cant stay mad at him when he triggers oversensitive moralfags
>>
>>81927856

anon wanted to know why he isn't hated here.

This is why.
>>
File: sierra_skye_1.jpg (93KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
sierra_skye_1.jpg
93KB, 1080x1349px
What did he do?
>>
>>81925144
I remember when the rape joke thing happened and it seemed like most people were on his side. Which is weird because that was only like five years ago and now I feel like if somebody made the same joke they'd never work again.
>>
>>81928104
nah there was a huge backlash against him, he got a lot of support from other stand up comedians and decent people but he got in trouble for sure
>>
>>81925144
I really appreciate how friendly he is with the werid guests on his shows. Like he busts their balls a little, but he does it in a way where he treats them like an old friend. Done with a lot more class than the Youtube reaction fags like h3h3, and actually pretty funny since Tosh is an experienced comedian and not some dickhead who only knows how to repeat memes. I think his show really captures the spirit of the wild west days of the internet. It celebrates the weirdos and not the social media, marketable model types of online personalities.
>>
>>81927125
In 2002 a gallon of gas was also 99 cents
>>
>>81928233
Yeah but nothing happened. It would have been a big deal if his show got cancelled or something, but all that happened is a few crazies wrote some shitpieces on him that nobody even cared about.
>>
>>81928264
His interviews with the weirdos are pretty amazing. Very hard to pull off.
>>
I used to like him but the dude promotes rape culture which isn't really cool at all..
>>
>>81926897
He's kinda hit and miss to me, but pretty solid over all.

He isn't over hyped because he is smart enough to limit his media presence almost entirely. I would be interested to hear what he has to say on JRE or Opie but its a smart strategy.

I didn't realize it but he's like a 44 year old German dude.
>>
>>81928409
Rape culture isn't real
>>
>>81928580
tip that fedora harder you fucking faggot
>>
>>81928730
>t. nu-male
Back to tumblr nigger
>>
>>81928784
lmao epic, shouldn't you be making more runescape tutorials you fucking virgin?
>>
>>81928826
What are you even doing anon?
>>
>>81928963
He's baiting, just stop responding.
>>
>>81928963
>>81928999
Aren't you two clever? Thank god you /pol/fags stick together, 2 halves of a brain make 1 I guess. Lol.
>>
Daniel Tosh definitely has the ability to pull something funny out the air from time to time, I can also see why people wouldn't like him though.

I think he's really good at delivery and for being funny that's almost everything.
>>
>>81929124
No. You're bait. No one has this much autism.
>>
>>81929295
Oh wow we got a real Sherlock Holmes here don't we!

I liked the part where you projected your own flaws(autism) onto me, that was really smart and funny! :)
>>
>>81925144
Hubby used to like his show before we got together, but I don't let him watch it
>>
Not even worth a (you) honestly, mate. I've got better things to do.
>>
>>81925144
>Daniel Tosh looks old
Jesus Christ how old am I!?
>>
>>81928264
>Done with a lot more class than the Youtube reaction fags like h3h3
What do you mean? I mean, I'm not much of an h3h3 fan but outside of a slight hint of condescension I don't see anything wrong with the videos where he interviews the people like Tai Lopez.
>>
>>81929775
like posting in 4chan threads? lol
>>
Seems based, I like how he handled that feminist heckler who was yelling that rape was never funny.

>"Wouldn't it be funny if she got raped right now?"
>>
>>81931992
Is there a video of this?
>>
>>81931992
rape is always funny though
>>
>>81928284
It was a wild time...
>>
>>81925144
I fear getting doxxed but I was actually asked to be on his show tosh.o
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.