[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was instromentality a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Was instromentality a mistake?
>>
Anime is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking it
>>
>>81919972
>4chan is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself for using it
Fixed it for accuaracy
>>
>>81919972
...Okay.

You just actually convinced me. I'm serious. From this point forward im not going to like anime anymore. Honestly thank you for this post. I'm glad I can move onto a different medium.
Are you this good at convincing people of things? You should get a tripcode so when someone sees you post "I don't want you to like something" they know to take you seriously and actually put thought into quitting their hobbies
>>
>>81919972
>>81920077
you're right
>>
>>81920086
>his """"hobby"""" is watching garbage cartoons about middle school girls

What has to go wrong in someone's life for them to end up like this?
>>
>>81920086
Well, I am an intellectual.
>>
>>81919972
Dude have you not seen One Punch Man? Go watch it and you will be hooked on anime, trust me.
>>
>>81920086
>considers watching anime his hobby

When did you decide that watching bottom of the barrel zipper head cartoons was a good way to spend your life?
>>
>>81920192
>>his """"hobby"""" is
Not anymore. I changed my ways thanks to you.
>>
>>81919926
>tries to create a meme thread about anime and can't even spell instrumentality correctly
OP seems like a really cool guy.
>>
>>81920192
Actually my hobby is watching movies. Im just mature enough to not care how it's stylized unlike you.

You are like a little boy who refuses to eat certain foods. Or like a dyslexic who can't read books in a certain font. It's a little bit sad, but really I just hope you get over it when you are a grownup
>>
There are people who unironically like the idea of merging into a collective consciousness and throwing their individuality into the trash and having everyone constantly knowing your most shameful thoughs.

Instrumentality is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>81920324
See
>>81920360
>>
File: 5101bma76kL.jpg (52KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
5101bma76kL.jpg
52KB, 361x500px
>>81920447
>only an intellectual adult, such as myself, could appreciate this kind of sophisticated stylization

Jesus, dude, think about what you are doing with your life
>>
>>81920769
You will understand when you are a grownup.
>>
Oy vey
>>
>>81920769
The action in live action shows sucks
>>
File: 1465069648060.jpg (175KB, 496x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1465069648060.jpg
175KB, 496x1374px
>>81919926
you are underage, please leave. And watch more film
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.