[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stan Lee's Cameo in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: stan-lee-the-watcher-108098[1].jpg (47KB, 655x405px) Image search: [Google]
stan-lee-the-watcher-108098[1].jpg
47KB, 655x405px
In the film we see him hanging out on the moon while wearing a retro looking space suit, and in the scene, he is talking to three other watchers about his adventures. Feige said this was something they had fun with and there was one line of dialogue in particular that Lee says in the film that they weren't sure they should use or not, but they used it, and it's what makes the connection.

He tells the Watchers about the one time he went to earth as a Federal Express Agent. This basically confirms that Stan is taking on these different roles as The Watcher to watch over the events taking place in the Marvel universe. Who better to be a Watcher than Stan Lee, the man who helped build this universe.
>>
>>81916805
>>/co/
>>
>>81916805

Everyone already knew this the moment he made more than three cameos.
>>
>>81916805
no one cares bud
>>
>94 years old

Not gonna be watching for long.
>>
>>81917068
It was a theory, now it's confirmed canon fucktard
>>
>>81917140
>implying Disney won't CG him after his death for unlimited watcher cameos
>>
That sounds terrible but then again ever Stan Lee cameo has been terrible so I guess it's fitting.
>>
do his powers cross the studio line?
>>
How to ruin his cameos
>>
>>81916805
Finally confirmed bout time
>>
>>81916805
That's actually cool.
t. DChad
>>
>>81916805
me personally, this is my favourite Stan Lee cameo... OF ALL TIME.
>>
>>81917140
They've shot enough Stan Lee cameo scenes that can be CGI'd into different scenarios to last them another 100 movies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.