[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go ahead, anon, pitch your idea. You have 5 minutes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: job-interview-tips.jpg (134KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
job-interview-tips.jpg
134KB, 630x355px
Go ahead, anon, pitch your idea. You have 5 minutes.
>>
So we make a movie where a total loser who is almost out of hope tries to pick up a girl from his journalism class. He suggests that they should stand out by interviewing serial killers to make a documentary. When she eventually rejects him, he goes to a Halloween party with a loaded automatic and tries to beat Seung Hi Chos high score. He's also filming it live to start the beta uprising
So then the girl, who actually isn't at the party, finds out, removes the chains to the door which have been bolted from the outside and shoots the guy in the face

Moral of the story: don't trust beta faggots
>>
>opening scene is 2 guys looking at each other in resigned terror
>'we have no choice. this is the only way to save humanity'
>zoom out
>two guys are naked from the waist down
>both take deep breathes
>both sit on and are penetrated by the legs of an upside down table
>one screaming in agony
>*freeze frame*
>'I bet you're wondering how I got here. well, its a long story'
>scene cuts to black
>'108 Million Years Before'
>scene with laughably fake dinosaurs roaring in front of a static image of an exploding volcano in the background
>old timey silent-era dialogue frame of some horribly butchered Shakespearean quote
>cut again to black
>slow eerie piano music
>COMING SOON
>>
File: 1486571871159.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486571871159.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>81916367
intriguing
>>
Ok so check this

>protagonist is a trans female who is getting bullied by cis white males at school
>she runs away and finds a magic crystal that transforms her into a hero named "social justice they"
>she then goes on to battle the evil white empire led by the corrupt racist president
>along the way she opens restrooms to all genders in schools across the countries, breaks down barriers allowing foreign refugees safe passage into her homeland and uses her super "bitch yell" to transform oppressive white males into wonderful people of color
>>
>>81916651
haha ebin le sjw bogeyman amirite praise kek
>>
>>81915850
>Title: Anne Frankenstein
>Story: Scientist revives Anne Frank and gives her superhuman powers to fight the Nazis. Basically like the Underworld movies, but with Nazis instead of werewolves. At the end she throws Himmler into a volcano.
>>
>>81916812
10/10 would watch
>>
>>81916367
made me fricken think...
>>
File: 1432299087183.png (3KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432299087183.png
3KB, 400x640px
>Okay here goes:
>It's a movie about the jews during the holocaust
>>
>>81915850

> Incision (2019)

> A hospital, staffed mostly by robots, is shaken to its core when the disgruntled tech genius, responsible for designing and programming them, unleashes them on the occupants and employees.

> Pete Travers of the Rolling Stone says "Incision is is the most uncomfortably claustrophobic film I've ever seen." The New York Times says it'ss "It's a slasher film with terrifying intelligence." Armond White says "It's shit."

Would you guys watch it?
>>
>>81916899
> Ebert's Ghost: 2.5/4
also check these dubs
>>
>>81916812
Give it ten years and you have a smash hit.

Reminder that we might as well write our screenplays and try and win money.
www.emergingscreenwriters.com/enter-now/
>>
A time traveler goes back in time to kill Hitler at the right moment, finds out he's trapped in a time loop.
Turns out Hitler is a time traveler who has to keep history intact by fabricating the deaths of six million jews.
>>
File: weinstein-brothers.jpg (28KB, 486x336px) Image search: [Google]
weinstein-brothers.jpg
28KB, 486x336px
>>81916876
We really like this one, kid. Something very original about it.
>>
>>81915850

We follow a middle aged Barron Trump hiding in exile in the German Caliphate in 2050. He sets out to America, with a small group of loyal followers and friends to fulfill his dying Father's last wishes: To make los Estados Unidos Americanos great again.
>>
Remake of Waterworld starring Dwayne Johnson

Make it like Mad Max Fury Road but with boats instead of cars and trucks
>>
>>81917665
>Make it like Mad Max Fury Road but with boats instead of cars and trucks

...So like Waterworld?
>>
>>81917750
Well, yeah but make it good this time

I always liked the concept more than the actual movie itself
>>
>>81917798
I liked the movie. It'd be better if they'd just get rid of the damsels in distress. Same with Mad Max.
>>
>>81917055
Are you entering this?
>>
>a small planet is divided among three races of a species
>each of the three races own a third of the small planet in regions known as countries
>the only physical difference between the races is the colour of their eyes
>each race is separated into their own country
>one day some aliens crash into the small planet
>the aliens have no country so they co-exist among the other three races in each of their three countries on this small planet
>all three races co-exist peacefully and respect each other's country's boundaries
>one day the aliens grew sick of having no country and living among the other races
>so the aliens gathered together one night to plot
>afterwards they started to gain political power in each of the three countries
>in their positions of power, the aliens would begin to tell each race that they were superior to the other races
>soon the three races began to fight each other, breaking worldwide peace
>each of the three races wanted to win control of the small world and eliminate the other two races for being inferior to themselves
>the aliens would continue to lie and gain power in each country, only fanning the fighting among the three races
>but everyone was too busy fighting to see that the aliens were in control of all of the countries by now
>the aliens had planned this all out
>the aliens now united all three countries and established an all alien government
>the aliens now ruled the small world
>the three races did not like this
>the three races saw past the lies the aliens spoke
>the three races stopped fighting
>and began to fight to aliens for their small world back
>the three races won back control of their small planet
>they kicked the aliens out of their small planet and cheered
>the three races liked living together, so they established a new world government run by and for themselves

Liberals would dig this and pay so much for their children to read globalism propaganda. Good cash
>>
>>81918897
But did the three races realize that their differences are minuscule and set out to marry each other?
>>
>>81919081
yeah why not
>>
prequel of TDKR, exploring the life of Bill Wilson
>>
>>81915850
Dinosaur bones found on Mars. Movie could take that and run with it a lot of different ways. Also, credit me if it ever gets made.
>>
>>81918086
I was planning on it but my screenplay won't be worth the 65$ entry fee.
>>
>>81918897
A story about jews
How original
>>
>>81918897
Wait a minute that nose...
>>
>ebil nazis
>poor chosen ppl gets bullied
>murica comes and saves da world (without any help from other countries) from ebil nazis
>hitler gets fucked to death by bbc
>protagonist marries anne frank and get aryan kids
>israel and murica becomes best allies
>also there are a lot of gays, lesbians, trans and other kind of mentally ill ppl
>>
>>81919486
Imagine being this mad.
>>
ebola hitler come back to life in argentina and starts preaching all day and night with a megaphone across the streets of the americas

they can't kill hitler because he is a zombie and if they get too close he'll give em ebola
>>
>>81919277
prequel to Cast Away, exploring the life of Wilson
>>
>>81916786
Reddit is that way.
>>
>>81919780
kek
>>
>>81916786
holy shit he got fucking destroyed, you are so cool when you own reddit poltards russian spies with pure logic and reason
>>
>current year man shitting on trump for two hours
>>
>>81915850
Um, I'm not really much of an ideas guy? Persay? I'm just here to tell other people their ideas suck.
>>
File: Legacy_of_Kain_-_Defiance_p09-10.jpg (984KB, 1961x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy_of_Kain_-_Defiance_p09-10.jpg
984KB, 1961x1523px
>>81915850
Legacy of Kain movies.
>>
Crank 3D
The chinese mafia steals Chev Chelios' third dimension. Statham will be added in 2D format in post production
>>
File: 14513892470020.jpg (141KB, 833x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14513892470020.jpg
141KB, 833x1024px
"So there's this girl in high school, who watches movies all her free time, she spends days in front of her TV, she's a founder of school theater, writes and directs her own plays and she becomes obsessed with cinematic/theatrical look of her own life. At some point she looses connection with reality, and develops a second personality, all it does is directs the life of original one. Everything is written like a script, people in her life becomes are actors and she feels like the world spins around her, because she is a main actress and nothing outside her life exists. The main problem is some things doesn't always goes as written, so she feels confused and irritated, she completely losses her mind and shuts herself in her mind, where the world is perfect and story can't be interrupted. The only one who can save her is her girlfriend, who understands her condition and tries to break through her mind and drag her back to reality."
>>
>>81920599
keep going
>>
>film about a 30 year old married 9.5/10 white woman
>she meets a muscular black guy
>he seduces her and they go back to her house
>black guy fucks her for 30 minutes on screen
>she has many orgasms during this time, and says how her husband has never made her cum
>black guy cums with his 9 inch dick balls deep in her snatch
>she says they're trying to have a baby and isn't on birth control
>ff 9 months
>she gives birth to a healthy half black baby
>husband is appalled
>black guy comes into hospital room and beats the husband to death
>everyone claps
>black guy takes woman and baby and lives with them. Abuses them regularly
The end
>>
>>81920736
There's not much to add. It's a story about delusional girl who confuses reality with movies and imperfection of reality bothers her so much, she doesn't want to exist in it. She writes a story, in the end of which as a conclusion she realises that life isn't a story and we must understand that we can't escape it, of course all of it happens through struggels, emotional scenes aand lesbian love sub-plot.
>>
>>81916651

Magic crystals don't work like that.
>>
>"Blondie has me pitching something alright. I got an idea: you, me, this table, no clothes, and no losers"
>>
File: interviewer.jpg (38KB, 578x432px) Image search: [Google]
interviewer.jpg
38KB, 578x432px
>>81921164
Sorry, I don't think this story would interest our viewers, we're not aiming for the /pol/ audience.
>>
>>81921396
>not wanting the blacked audience
>>
>>81921522
I already said we don't want the /pol/ audience.
>>
>>81915850
I don't have to justify myself to a nigger, a woman and some weedy Jew cuck.
>>
File: Asuka517.jpg (8KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka517.jpg
8KB, 248x233px
>>81921522
>>
A black guy from the ghetto realizes WE WUZ KANGSANSHIT and goes to Egypt. He's kidnapped because he looks just like a dead emperor. Some prophecy is fulfilled and he suddenly commands all of Egypt. He retains power for his entire life and brings Egypt into untold prosperity. He has a tomb built and is mummified upon death. Hundreds of years down the road some bumbling white people disturb his tomb and black man becomes the mummy but when he escapes his tomb he sees Egypt has become a shithole again. He decides to rule again as a Mummy but he now has mummy powers. He brings Egypt into untold prosperity once again but now the worlds leaders are salty and are trying to have him killed because a nation shouldn't be ruled by an undead monster. All sorts of assassins come and fail, all are cardboard cutout caricatures of their respective nations.

After repelling the attacks mummy black guy demands Egypt becomes isolationist and only cares for herself. Hundreds of years pass and the world crumbles to war and natural disasters, all of which Egypt are spared thanks to black guy's mummy powers. Egypt is the last bastion of human civilization on earth and after another set of hundreds of years everyone outside of Egypt is dead. Over time the world heals and eventually black mummy man dictates they should spread across the earth. Mankind repopulates and the world is perfect thanks to all the technology kept by Egypt.

The movie ends with no twists. The expectation that the black guy fucks up is subverted and people walk out angry. The movie makes $1,000.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.