[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0272.png (478KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.png
478KB, 640x480px
Wtf was his problem?
>>
>black
>muslim
>in prison
>>
He was actually pretty red pilled for a muslim nigger.
>>
he liked power too much
>>
What the hell are u talking about ? He was a great character him and that nigger with the hat
>>
>>81915523
closet homo
>>
>>81916424
>He was a great character
That doesn't mean he didn't have a fucking problem. Also, I was hoping to just get a general Oz thread going. I'm rewatching it for the first time since it's og run.
>>
File: 1043_11.gif (75KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1043_11.gif
75KB, 468x240px
Reminds me of that one Chick Tract.
>>
File: richards-laugh-factory.jpg (25KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
richards-laugh-factory.jpg
25KB, 635x423px
>>81915523
>>
>AGING PILLS
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1200x600px
> it's a macmanus believes in an inmate only for it to blow up in his face episode.
>>
Which inmate was the most /tv/like?

Was it the French guy who shot up the place?
>>
>>81918589
Beecher
>>
High blood pressure.
>>
>>81917735
What the FUCK were they thinking with that shit? Even if we ignore the Stargate-tier-sci-fi ridiculousness of having a pill that ages you, why the fuck would anyone, the characters OR the people writing the show, think that would work as a substitute for putting people in prison?!

>Oh you tossed Tyrion Lannister off a roof? That's twenty years off your life! Now off you go, be a good boy.
>>
>>81918589
cyril
>>
Jealous of beecher getting all that keller ass
>>
>>81917895
It was all their fault

They couldn't keep inmates from getting raped or keep peace for 2 seconds

They should have all been fired including macmanus he was literally killing inmates with his incompetence
>>
>>81918589

Schillinger
>>
>that scene where an even bigger guy rapes Schillinger's man and after cumming hits him a few times in the ribs

not gay but that was hot
>>
>>81918589
/tv/ was the aging pills
>>
>>81916287
Nation of islam are
>>
>>81917735
In just getting to that story line. I didn't realize how bad a lot of these plots were. I watched this show during its original run when I was way too young (like 11 or 12). I stopped watching after the season finale where Oz blew up and they came back the next season like nothing happened. I kind of always wanted to see how it ended though.
>>
Would you take the aging pill, /tv/?
>>
>>81920139
Schillinger is /pol/
Kareem Said was /tv/ because he BLACKED a blonde-haired white girl
>>
>only ``good'' character is a black muslim
good job hbo
>>
Donkey pissed in his bath
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.