[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pickle rick general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

Can we get a Pickle Rick thread going?

>Boom! Big reveal, I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM
>>
>>81909152
Desu, when I first watched Deadpool in theaters, I was sure I'd never see anything so purely reddit again in my lifetime. I was wrong. Reddit and memey is peak narwhal bacon.
>>
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school -we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
File: 1445933411504.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1445933411504.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>81909152

Jumped the shark.
>>
>>81909194

I think you're confusing reddit with TvTropes around 2010.
>>
three words: hella f*cking epic
>>
>>81909194
tl;dr
>>
>>81909194
>Atheist
should be something like athiest98 to make them seem younger
>>
Shouldn't this be on /co/ and not here?
>>
File: 1323222240001.jpg (19KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1323222240001.jpg
19KB, 409x409px
>it's the pickle rick thread
>>
File: 489344938.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
489344938.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>its a pickle rick thread
>>81909262
pickle rick posts are not shitposts
>>
>>81909152
Because AFAIK, they either planned or misled their fans with how would Rick escape prison. If I remember right, they said something along the lines of him transferring his consciousness to a pickle to escape, and from there he would acquire a rats arms and legs to keep on moving.

Guess they decided to ditch that idea in the end.
>>
BUMP

I genuinely hope this meme never dies
>>
File: Rick Template.png (63KB, 348x231px) Image search: [Google]
Rick Template.png
63KB, 348x231px
>>81909152
template
>>
File: 1492857686796.jpg (74KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492857686796.jpg
74KB, 409x409px
>it's a p*URRRP*pickle rick thread M-Morty!
>>
>>81909500
saved
>>
File: comfyrick.jpg (24KB, 407x406px) Image search: [Google]
comfyrick.jpg
24KB, 407x406px
>its a mother fucking pickle rick thread
>>
pickle rick bitches
>>
>>81909152
what's his endgame?
>>
>>81910411
HE'S PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>81909152
Give me the quick rundown on Pickle Rick
>>
>>81909698
cute
>>
File: bewwy happy.png (122KB, 1328x764px) Image search: [Google]
bewwy happy.png
122KB, 1328x764px
>another /prg/
>>
What was your favourite PR moment?

Mine was probably in that trailer for s3
>>
RICKLE PICK
>>
mandatory /prg/ viewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

It's going to be so EPIC
>>
>>81911334
wubbalubadubdub indeed
>>
>>81909194
*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>81909152
very cool
>>
>>81911334
>xD killing animals is so funneh and kool

fuck this shit. poor mices
>>
>>81909152
Divorced Gerry is no longer living in house.
Rick becomes a pickle which Beth uses as a sex toy.
It's a metaphor.
>>
File: Man-At-Arms2.jpg (11KB, 288x230px) Image search: [Google]
Man-At-Arms2.jpg
11KB, 288x230px
>>81912024
They're rats. Have you ever encountered a street one? They're not timid and unaggressive as mice. They will fuck your day up if they can.

"Poor mice" my ass.
>>
>>81912180
n-no i didn't
sorry
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.