[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: celebrities than secretly hate Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7392.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7392.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: celebrities than secretly hate Muslims
>>
why do you think he secretly hates muslims?
>>
not op but he is gay, so it's probably self preservation
>>
>>81910174

Muzzies stole his irish heritage of bomb making
>>
>>81910196
learn to reply new fag.
>>
>>81910204
Or possibly the fact that Muslims hate gays.
>>
>>81910174
He's gay.

The Graham Norton show is great but watching an old ep from the 90s maybe early 2000s was really eye opening. It was so fucking crude and not even funny. Just shock telly. I can see why old people used to give off so much about TV.
>>
>>81910232

I like my reason better, explosive appropriation
>>
>>81910204
kek
>>
>>81910236
late night British tv was crude af back in the day. Just look at shit like eurotrash and tarrant on tv.

Norton only got more normalised once he went over to the good goys at the BBC.
>>
Graham Norton with or without the beard?

I prefer him with the beard

also his laugh makes me feel good
>>
>>81910204
underrated
>>
>>81910454
Agreed with beard

He's good because he's quickwitted too, not just relying on his cards all the time
>>
>>81910397
>British tv
>crude
KEK

You are censored af. Not US levels of censorship, but you're NOTHING compared to the rest of Europe. You are softies.
>>
>>81910454

Him and Izzard growing beards was the best decision they ever made
>>
>>81910764
What do you have that we don't have after the watershed, like?
>>
>>81910764
m8, in the 90s we literally had a show where men would masturbate in a line to see who could shoot their jizz the furthest to win an award while a celebrity did the announcing.

How can the mainland even compete?
>>
>>81909131
>I REALLY LIKE MUSLIMS! :)
>>
>>81909131
>Channel hopping
>This show is on
>the gag is making the guests reenact some photo from years ago
>not funny so I change the channel
>End up back on this show a while later
>different guests this time
>the gag is making the guests reenact some photo from years ago
>not funny so I change the channel

people watch this crap?
>>
>>81909131
Are you kidding? He had that Muslim bitch from Bake Off on last year and he was sitting there trying to normalise shit like arranged marriage.

I fucking hate the BBC.
>>
>>81911398

People who don't suffer from ADD, yeah
>>
Britfag here

My ex-gf was Muslim due to her Parents being religious. She was a normal 21 year old girl that liked to hang-out and suck my dick. Britain has had a Muslim, Sikh, Hindu community since the 60's. They integrated just like the Blacks and racism was generally a rarity in most towns.

Not many Britons hate actual Muslims, the kind we grew up with and bought every cornershop. If 9/11 hadn't happened everything would be as it was. We just hate this extremist shit. The EU immigration policy leaves us with open fucking borders and the Eastern migrants have flooded us with terrorists and benefit spongers.
>>
>>81909131
I've seen a lot of gays coming to their senses regarding multiculturalism recently, even in my country that's both the Mecca of suicidal cuckoldry as well as faggotry at the same time
>>
>>81910764
Jimmy Carr used to host a show. They had fat naked old men and women (completely uncensored) and participants had to crawl between their legs and play leapfrog with them.
>>
>>81912458
>I've seen a lot of gays coming to their senses regarding multiculturalism recently

Might it have something to do with the fact they still behead faggots over in Sanddunia?
>>
>>81912458
So you're a swede?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.