[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New film series with Enterprise-F when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (347KB, 808x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347KB, 808x548px
New film series with Enterprise-F when?
>>
The sooner we can all forget JJ raping Trek to get the Star Wars gig, the better.
>>
>tfw Discovery is probably going to kill the franchise
>>
>>81906694
>No Guarantees
yeah right. you give up that meal ticket zach.
>>
File: file.png (464KB, 808x548px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
464KB, 808x548px
LMAO
>>
I'm Thylar
>>
>>81906868
I think it's more like the third film didn't do THAT well box office wise so there may not be anymore.
>>
Zachary Quinto is gay
he also played the role of Sylar in the hit NBC series Heroes
>>
>>81906868

unless star trek beyond does very well with streaming/blu ray/dvds then they actually lost a lot of money with the third movie despite it being one of the better scifi movies

they shouldn't have given it such a high budget, there was no way they were going to make a real profit off of it
>>
>>81908317
Losing Chekov probably made the execs think twice about another movie. If they can't have the full ensemble then it's hard to make them seem like a 'family'
>>
>>81908384
He played that role well, too bad NBC had no idea what to do with his character.
>>
>>81906868
he's talking about the series. they made sulu gay and the movie bombed.
>>
>>81908384
>Zachary Quinto is gay
yeah we know
>he also played the role of Sylar in the hit NBC series Heroes
yeah we know that too
>the movie bombed.
did it? that i did not know.
>>
>>81906694
is he gonna come back to AHS? he was literally the best part of the first 2 seasons
>>
>>81908733
>tfw even Takei thought that was fucking retarded

I love that man (no homo)
>>
>>81906694

Good. Hopefully the same thing happens to Star Wars.
>>
>>81908645

No, Only losing money would make them think twice. They don't give a shit some supporting actor bit the dust.
>>
>>81908666
they probably did satan anon, writers strike killed that show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.