[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simpsons season 1-2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is it with senpais saying seasons 7-8 are better than seasons 1-2? 1-2 had timeless classics, while 7-8 were quite forgettable. If you really think season 7-8 are better than 1-2, then rewatch the enture series, because you have been memed

Season 1:
>simpsons roasting on an open fire
The first simpsons christmas
>Homer's Odyssey
Homer tries to kill himself. Gets to be a safety inspector after trying to take down the power plan.
>Call of the simpsons
The simpsons get lost in the forest. Homer gets mistaken for bigfoot
>the crepes of wrath
Bart goes to France.

Season 2:
>bart gets an F
>bart vs thanksgiving
>bart the darevil
a lot of good bart episodes here. (Tbh)
>Lisa's substitute
>blood feud

Meanwhile, in season 7-8, you have forgettables like lisa the vegetarian, the moher simpson episode, hank scorpio, burns' son, etc.
>>
>>81905077
No, seasons 1-2 were really unfunny and mawkish.

I forgot about The Crepes of Wrath. No matter how bad they get, they'll never again do an episode which is just pure lazy xenophobia.
>>
You think the Scorpio episode was forgettable? That episode in easily in the top 20 Simpsons episodes of all time. Albert Brooks is on fire as Hank Scorpio, the greatest boss of all time, and you know it.
>>
Seasons 1-2 are gross. The tone of all their voices, especially Homer, is grating, the whole production is very crude, slow-paced and plays it very safe. There's something sort of eerie about very early era Simpsons.
>>
Early Simpsons is great. The way some people like >>81905331 react to it is as if they're watching Tracey Ullman Simpsons or something.
>>
>>81905380
Yeah, but we practically are, and unless you were there at the time, you may as well be.
>>
>>81905228
What? Xenophobia? There's nothing xenophobic about making fun of a country and its people.
>>
>>81905280
Yeah dude scorpio was just like any other randem xD character they could come up with back then.
>>
I didn't like seasons 1 and 2. It was trying for an animated version of a traditional family sitcom and it had all the problems associated with those shows. Of course once it found its niche I guess it was only inevitable that it would eventually become the horrors of season 7+ simpsons.
>>
File: 490860980.png (352KB, 620x474px) Image search: [Google]
490860980.png
352KB, 620x474px
>Over The Simpsons' long run, Hans Moleman suffers repeated fatal injuries as a running joke. A theory, originally posted by the Redditor /u/arin3, suggests that each of the these Molemen is actually a different person. A commenter expands on this theory, writing, "They are a race of human-mole hybrids that live under Springfield. In their gradual attempts to take over the world they are taking up jobs one by one in Springfield. Luckily though, Homer's shenanigans kills them off as fast as they can come to the surface." The theory is further supported by the season 11 episode "Hello Gudder, Hello Fadder," where Homer encounters a race of underground Molemen.
>>
>>81905077
call of the simpsons is the comfiest episode
>>
>>81905228

>my keeds need wine!

Fuck you that episode ruled.
>>
>>81905280

Hank Scorpio was one of the best episodes ever OP is trolling you all softly.
>>
>>81907168
Hello. Op here.
>le op is trolling you how are you not noticing xDddd
>le everybody likes thing i like xD
Go back to tumblr.
>>
S1 was best because the Simpson's acted like real people, and weren't as exaggerated. Homer was slow, but not a complete retard; Bart was rambunctious in an average boy way; Lisa was a genius voice of reason, but still remembered to act like a kid; Marge was always boring, but at least she didn't nag as much.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.