[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this supposed to be funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

is this supposed to be funny
>>
Eric Andre was never funny
>>
it's anti-humor
>>
>>81903555
OH SHIT
>>
It's the equivalent of that kid who sat in the corner at lunch drawing nigger on the wall as he giggles
>>
>>81903585
Only people who don't get it on a sub level don't get it on a 3rd more enlightened level
>>
File: 1483672617822.jpg (84KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1483672617822.jpg
84KB, 1024x575px
>they call me onedollarextreme
>they call me blacklisted
>they call me unemployed
>they call me school shooter
>they call me fat man
>>
>>81903485
It was an okay bit. I liked the end more than Sam's contribution to the premise.
>>
>>81903618
t. mad darkie
>>
>>81903485
It was superb, and the only thing slightly hampering it, in my view, and this goes for all Sam's stuff, is the way he keeps in the corpsing. A little of it goes a long way, and there seems to be at least one sketch per episode where he loses it. It limits his live stuff more - that anime convention performance would be masterly if he had just kept his giggles under control, but it devolves into him just laughing in their faces.
>>
>>81903555
it's sam hyde
>>
>>81903485
It's superbly accurate, you have to admit.
>>
File: 1492424541738.jpg (411KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1492424541738.jpg
411KB, 1462x1462px
>>81903555
Fucking FPBP
>>
They're the whitest kids you know

I'd say half their skits on World Peace were GOAT
>>
Tim,eric,hyde,rick,morty and the rest of modern adult swim no matter what their polical affiliation are the embodiment of reddit humor IE nerds who don't smoke weed attempting to immediate late 90's/early 2000s stoner humor.

There rarely is a set up or punchline.Instead most of the humor boils down to being weird and acting like an idiot under the guise of faux irony.
>>
>>81903485
No it's supposed to make you think
>>
>>81903485
I'mma start screamin on that ass
>>
>>81903555
BIRD UP
>>
charls prison sketch was the best part of the show
prove me wrong
>>
>>81908918
Snake eyes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.