[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stranger Things Hair Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Steve_Harrington_001.jpg (55KB, 872x916px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Harrington_001.jpg
55KB, 872x916px
Why do people jerk off Steve as having "great character development? All he did was
>be a teenage asshole
>realize the bad things he did
>do a bat flip
I'm fine with him being with Nancy at the end because in truth it is realistic, but he's just kind of a dick who "subverted" his character trope by hitting the monster a few times. I think most people would defend their friends from a monster. Do people honestly think character development is just doing a bad thing and then redemption?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3c_JDDp99k
>>
File: IMG_2437.jpg (103KB, 673x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2437.jpg
103KB, 673x808px
>>81903416
He's a chill guy
>>
>>81903416
holy fuck boys gina is hot as fuck
>>
he was never that much of an asshole though. it was more like "good kid makes some understandable mistakes, confirms he's a good kid by correcting them"
>>
>>81903416
>Literally risks own life to save Jonathon and Nancy
Yeah that's not really important at all
>>
>>81903416
>character development

Will this meme ever stop?
>>
>>81903416
If Stranger Things were written by King, his character would be irredeemable asshole, who dies in the finale standoff against alien while confronting photographer kid and his girlfriend. But since writting here is actually a bit better, Steve behaves more like actual human being and even shows some signs of remorse which is pretty normal for any emphatic person and rarely portraying in tv.
>>
>>81903416
He stood up to his friends for Nancy.
He didnt know about the graffiti about her till after.
He was cool enough with her ug friend.
Was totally right about creepo taking sneak shots of the girls at his small pool party from a distance.
Pics included his girl friend getting naked in the upstairs window before having sex with him.
Ended up going out of his way the right way to try and talk everything out with Nancy but had the bad timing of running into her in the middle of a secret monster hunt with photo creeper.
Still comes back around to help fight the monster.

Girlfriend actually stays with the bf instead of breaking up less than a week after meeting the mysterious dark new kid in town.

>the character was supposed to die/ have a crappy ending but his actor was so damn charming and everyone likes being around him they actually change his arc from dick bf that dies / loses to having a face turn midway through.
>>
>>81903416
>Do people honestly think character development is just doing a bad thing and then redemption
That's literally what character development is
>>
Women say he has good "development" to justify their real life behavior of choosing his type of guy over Jonathan's type.
>>
>>81903416
His character reminds me intensely of this asshole from my highschool who killed himself (or perhaps had some sort of accident with auto-erotic asphyxiation) our junior year. I remember myself and a few of my friends being incredibly happy he was dead even though everyone else was doing the boohoo our friend is dead routine. He was an identical twin so they had another one anyway.
>>
>>81904724
He took creepy photos of her in a pool and stripping naked in a window the first time she ever has sex.
It's nothing but a stroke of +LCK that he kinda cought the monster in one photo.

That's Jonathan's type
>>
Chad always wins
>>
>>81903717
You forgot the part where a humble yet spiritual black man shows up to help Winona Ryder get her kid back with his psychic powers and then heroically sacrifices himself to save them from the monster.
>>
yeah but that bat flip was dope
>>
File: 1469406809059.jpg (34KB, 909x765px) Image search: [Google]
1469406809059.jpg
34KB, 909x765px
>>81903416
Jonathan was creepy as fuck, so having Chad being heroic and taking the girl back is what every "Netflix and chill" girl wants.
>>
Who is Nancy going to side with in season 2?

Assuming Jonathan takes Will's side and Mike take's 13's side.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.