[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rogue One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: R1BluRay2.jpg (51KB, 575x360px) Image search: [Google]
R1BluRay2.jpg
51KB, 575x360px
>Best female lead
>Great supporting cast
>Based villain
>Great Darth Vader cameo

This film is a masterpiece
>>
too rushed, you need some kind of down time to develop the characters. there was a five second scene on the ship. so when baze malbus calls jyn "little sister" it has no emotional significance because they probably cut something. if they had made it 3 hours it would've been kino but I suppose less $howing$
>>
>>81900873
One of the worst star wars kino and I had my expectations low, z tier movie with good effects
>>
>>81900873
>This film is a masterpiece
(it isnt)
>>
>>81900873
Best Star Wars, but that's hardly an achievement
>>
>>81901067
nah this movie is absolutely amazing. by far the best visuals I've ever seen in a SW movie (I didn't like CGI Leia but CGI Tarkin looked great. Leia didn't look that real to me).
>>
I'm a waifufag and i love sum bunnyfu
>>
>>81901108
Lmao
>>
>>81900873
>best female lead
um try again sweetie. she was bland and one-dimensional and by the end of the movie I was glad she died
>great supporting cast
oh you mean shitskin #1, shitskin #2, shitskin #3 and a robot that says a funny thing every other line? none of those characters were interesting besides the blind man and they did nothing with his story or abilities
>based villain
generic Empire man who wants to prove his worth
>Great Darth Vader cameo
his costume design was awful in R1 and he lives in a lord of the rings tower. It's laughably bad.
>>
>>81901191
>she was bland and one-dimensional and by the end of the movie
FUCK YOU SHE WAS WAY BETTER THAN MARY SUE
>>
File: IMG_2557.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2557.gif
1MB, 264x264px
It was the second worst Star Wars movie.
>>
What was the point of Saw Gerrera?
>>
>>81901278
Forced Clone Wars cameo to false flag that the movie had some connection to the prequel era
>>
>>81901212
>MARY SUE REEEEEEEEEEEE
i don't care, at least Rey was somewhat likeable and they spent some time showing what her life was like. In R1 all we know about felicity jones was that she had to hide in a pipe for a while until a black man rescued her, then the movie hardcuts to her as an adult and thrusts her into the story without giving the audience a reason for giving a shit
>>
>things mongoloids say
>>
File: IMG_2551.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2551.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>>81901335
It's funny watching this argument because both Jyn and Rey are terribly unlikeable Mary Sues.
>>
>>81901212
Jyn is the bottom of the barrel for female protagonists and protagonists in general.
>>
>>81901335
>at least Rey was somewhat likeable
HAHA no you idiot. Jyn was way more fucking likeable

>>81901411
you mean Rey
>>
>>81901389
how is Jyn a mary sue?
she get caught multiple times and needs other people to escape, needs constant help and ends up dying by the end
>>
>>81900873
Smacks of multiculturalism, and being a Disney flick it's pretty hard to ignore this.

It IS refreshing to see a Star Wars movie that's not about the fucking Jedi.
>>
>>81901707
they paid Felicity Jones to be a plank that says a couple lines
>>
>>81901205
You can't really get more average than this.

Like Julia Roberts she will claw her way to superfame by never busting out the goods. Hollywood's most legendary cocktease.
>>
>>81900873
>best female lead

kek. bunnyfu was absolutely horrendous in this movie. i didn't even care for her cause or story. hell i had more sympathy to the captain and the AND the robot than her
>>
>>81900873

>"What is that?"
>"Its Star Wars: A New Hope"

JFC. really Disney? really?
walked out of the theater right there and then
>>
>>81901773
don't listen to the troll. Everyone who has seen the movie knows Jyn is not a Mary Sue in the slightest
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.