[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movie facts no one knows hardly knows about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: Splinter_of_the_Minds_Eye.jpg (85KB, 315x520px) Image search: [Google]
Splinter_of_the_Minds_Eye.jpg
85KB, 315x520px
Pic related was intended to be the sequel to Star Wars 1977 (aka A New Hope) if in case Star Wars didn't do well at the box office and thus the sequel would only be a low budget production.

This book is the first time "Kaiburr crystals" are mentioned, being based off the "Kiber" crystal, a Force-amplifying talisman that was included in early drafts of the Star Wars story, but later eliminated by Lucas in favor of making the Force a more ethereal power.
>>
File: LLH.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LLH.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>That scene where Luke watches Leia change
>>
File: ywESB.jpg (46KB, 451x234px) Image search: [Google]
ywESB.jpg
46KB, 451x234px
>>81900753
George didn't make them siblings until Return of the Jedi

Originally Luke's sister was "Nellith"
>>
>>81900798
I probably know you.
>>
>>81900531
faggot I brought this up the other day in another thread, you haven't even read it have you?
>>
I tried to read this but it was terrible.
>>
>>81900852
Jay?
>>
File: A Wing.jpg (1MB, 1374x848px) Image search: [Google]
A Wing.jpg
1MB, 1374x848px
>>81900962
>>
File: qwerty.jpg (40KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
qwerty.jpg
40KB, 450x300px
>>81900531
Old fag here, I actually read that book when it was released back in the 80s

Even as a 12 yr old I thought it was poorly written

But that is nothing compared to the writing in the fucking PREQUELS
>>
>>81901552
the comics better
>>
I remember finding that book so where in my parents room as a kid and apparently my dad had picked it up back in the 80s

The reason the planet was so foggy and murky was so they didn't have to spend so much money on sets, or something along those lines. It was also before Harrison Ford agreed to reprise his role so Han and Chewie aren't present at all.
>>
File: 1489157268946.png (474KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1489157268946.png
474KB, 584x584px
Stop discussing Star Wars
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 200x300px
>in order to get the proper sounds for the raptors in 1993's Jurassic park, director Steven Spielberg came up with an effective and cost saving solution
>Spielberg would travel to schools for the mentally handicap during their recess hours and whip loose change at them, recording the sounds on a hidden microphone
>Spielberg was later quoted saying "And I didnt loose a dime either, literally! I always collected what I used back, plus anything that was dropped in the initial Scramble for cover"
>the charges against Mr. Speilberg are still pending
>>
>>81902583
:)
>>
>>81902583
always wondered how they did that
>>
File: Clownhouse_1989_cover.png (121KB, 220x348px) Image search: [Google]
Clownhouse_1989_cover.png
121KB, 220x348px
>It was discovered that director Victor Salva had been molesting the film's 12-year-old star, Nathan Forrest Winters, during production.u
>>
>>81900910
It sure sounds terrible from the plot synopsis.
>>
Oh the Berenstain things I could tell you about this movie.
>>
>>81900531

Its funny cause in this novel and Leigh Brackets work for ESB, there's more women. Lucas really was afraid of girls huh?
>>
>>81900867
luke can speak the local aliens' language because 'growing up on a moisture farm, you have a lot of spare time'.
>>
File: A1_deleted6.jpg (196KB, 574x295px) Image search: [Google]
A1_deleted6.jpg
196KB, 574x295px
>>81900531
>Instead of Ripley having her final triumphant battle with the xenomorph and recording a captain’s log entry before grabbing hero cat Jones and tucking into hypersleep, Scott suggested the following: “I thought that the alien should come in, and Ripley harpoons it and it makes no difference, so it slams through her mask and rips her head off.” Next, Scott says, he’d have cut to the tentacles of the alien pressing buttons on the dashboard. “It would mimic Captain Dallas [Skerritt] saying, ‘I’m signing off.'”
>>
>>81906145
wrong thread? kek

>>81903123
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.