[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD GIVETH AND GOD TAKETH AWAY JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

GOD GIVETH

AND GOD TAKETH AWAY

JUST
>>
>>81896240
wait a minute that hair.......
>>
Unless he got a dick reduction he's still living life on easy mode.
>>
I have worse hair and I'm half his age
>>
Unless he got a wallet reduction he's still living life on easy mode.
>>
I WOULD BEG
I WOULD PLEAD
I WOULD SHAKE
>>
he can buy out my entire existence
nigger's doing fine
>>
Jesus christ
>deletes entire Mad Men collection
thanks for posting this OP
>>
Unless he got a red wine reduction he's still living life on easy mode.
>>
So the gods came to take back their part of the bargain after what he did to those boys at his uni frat
>>
the absolute mad man
>>
>>81896240
Unless he got a whiteness reductions he's still living life on easy mode
>>
why can't charismatic af TV actors like hamm transition to film?

also check 'em
>>
>>81896240
God giveth, and alcoholism taketh away.
>>
>>81896750
This. He's literally a white male.
>>
>>81896317
Don't shave your head like a fag. Wear the frail mess you still have left proudly.
>>
Is there anything more insecure than a guy who wears hair pieces?
>>
>>81896827
lel sporting a mess is literally being too weak to let go of the past
shave that shit and get done with it
>>
>>81896827
Nah I shave that shit

I'm sad because I want a mullet now. You don't realize what you have until you've lost it
>>
>>81896873
>>81896894

post 1 (ONE) guy who was noticeably going bald and looked good after shaving his head
>>
>>81896831
A guy who posts about other people losing their hair online.
>>
>>81896948
post 1 (ONE) guy who was noticeably going bald and looked worse after shaving his head
>>
>>81896831
I think it's fine. I'd never wear them, because I'm sure the realistic ones are crazy expensive, but a lot of dudes just look bad bald.
>>
>>81896948
It works if you have thin, light colored hair, but nothing is more sad than a five o'clock shadow of baldness.
>>
>>81896988

I ASKED FIRST
>>
>>81896873
>sporting a mess is weak
>Yet shaving your head to hide the fact that you're balding isn't
>>
>>81896948
Bruce Willis

What do I win?
>>
>>81897028

>>81896988 BTFO
>>
>>81897022
>goes completely bald
>that's hiding the fact you're balding
nigga come one, get some sense into your head
>>
>>81896948
Nothing looks worse than the clearly balding Costanza look.
>>
While this is almost 100% balding, sometimes hair will look thinner if it's really greasy and therefore chunky, which is apparently an acceptable look these days.
>>
Unless he got fired from his 6 figure salary job as head chef at wendys he's still living life on easy mode.
>>
>>81897028

looks like he's almost completely bald to me and just let it happen naturally over time

next
>>
>>81897062
Nigger, some guys shave their heads even though they can grow a full head of hair and no one bats an eye at those.
>>
>>81897215
Yet you can a see a full shadow on their head while some balding dude will have a big ass white hole.
Stop grasping at straws you stubborn cunt.
>>
>>81896790
same problem with Gandolfini, it's just type casting.

Hamm IS Draper, so if you watch The City or whatever that shitty movie is where he is an FBI agent, you say "WTF, why is Don working for the FBI" it makes everything seem like a fucking crossover
>>
>>81897161
>give me an example
>no, not that one
>>
>>81896790
>>81897343
I don't think it's just typecasting. A character like Don Draper or Tony Soprano is so thoroughly explored, from so many angles, that by the end of it, the actor has kinda shown you everything they can do.

Film actors jump from one role to the next, and there's a sense of anticipation of wondering "can he pull this one off? It's so different from his last role!" There's no mystery left about Jon Hamm or James Gandolfini. We already know they can pull it off. We've seen them be suave, and also pathetic, happy and miserable, funny and heartbreaking, and everything in between.

It's kinda fucked-up, but they basically kill their careers by doing too good of a job with one iconic character
>>
File: 1474509303368.jpg (50KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
1474509303368.jpg
50KB, 677x583px
>>81897719
that is the most retarded thing I have ever read. An actor that is too good to get roles. Jesus Christ I hope I never become like you people.
>>
>>81896240

UR SO CRUEL
MORE THAN ME
IT IS TRUE
>>
>>81898019
The problem is that no American actors are actually good in a technical sense.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.