[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

thoughts?
>>
>>81896221
overrated but decent
>>
le children of reddit
>>
strangle the nigger baby tbqh phamb
>>
>>81896221
One of my favorite movies of all time. Went into it blind. Never Never even heard of it.
>>
>>81896259
this
>>
>>81896259
keked
>>
Probably one of the last years of good movies being released consistently
>>
Really like the long takes even if they are stiched together digitally.
>>
My friends and I used to have a little ritual in freshman year of high school, where we would get high at my house after school and watch this movie. We must have seen it it 40 times or so. The part where Clive Owen nails that guy in the face with the car battery is badass.

At the time, 10 years ago, I wasn't an adult and didn't understand the themes fully. I thought the whole thing was totally cool but now I have a more nuanced view.

The fact that the first survivor of the human race is a black person would make me think it's an SJW hamfisted had it been made today but it wasn't. Further, the coloreds in the human project were trying to use her for undefined but implied nefarious purposes.

ONLY BRITAIN SOLDIERS ON
>>
A curate's egg with about four memorable scenes, including the Pink Floyd pig, and the excellent battle scene near the end. 6.5/10
>>
>>81896221
best movie of this century for me
>>
>>81896531
It was SJW shit 10 years ago. Why do millenials act like its a new trend?
>>
It's one my all time favourite films but it has a black lady in it because of SJWs so it's actually shit
>>
>>81897640
Why the fuck is EVERY discussion about politics now?
>>
Place a mirror next to your laptop and watch the inverted images & inverted one-shots for a fresh appreciation
>>
>>81896259
what an awful thing to say
>>
File: berto-alien.png (536KB, 670x307px) Image search: [Google]
berto-alien.png
536KB, 670x307px
>>81897726
>>
It's unironically too deep for me. I think I watched it like 5 times now and still don't get why it's seen as this masterpiece.
>>
>>81897786
Because in this case, it's a politically themed movie.
>>
>>81897862
it's ok anon I was only making a clevur jokey
>>
>>81897887
Sid doesn't want to talk about politics.
Sid doesn't care.
Sid wants to talk about how good the film looks.
>>
the woman was black and the man was white so I think this is ok but if it was reversed then I would be really angry because I am not a cuck I swear.
>>
>>81897881
it has a black baby
>>
>>81897881
not for the plot, more for the cinematography and the themes of humanity tearing itself apart over something beautiful
a this is why we can't have nice things kind of film
>>
>The Muslim community demands an end to the army’s occupation of mosques
>The homeland security bill is ratified. After eight years, British borders will remain closed. The deportation of illegal immigrants will continue

is this a news story from the film or an actual news story?
>>
>>81897887
Not really. It's more dystopian sci-fi. Definitely not about alt-right v SJWs. Unless of course you can't think for yourself, outside of /pol/.
>>
>>81896221
best steady cam ever
>>
>>81896221
good movie. who cares what other people think anyway? why even ask? do you have doubts about the way you feel about the movie? you cant trust your own judgement? why am i even talking to you?
>>
>>81898173
My favorite ever long-take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBSncUspBk
>>
>>81897927
Fuck off
>>
File: at first i was - but then.jpg (61KB, 437x640px) Image search: [Google]
at first i was - but then.jpg
61KB, 437x640px
>>81896401
>that feel when this scene seemed like a fanciful dystopian future, but now it's basically any ghetto in western Europe
>>
>>81898227
>t. never been to yurop and believes everything /pol/ says
I bet Detroit is worse off than ANY city/town in my country.
>>
>>81898271
>I bet Detroit is worse off than ANY city/town in my country.

>t. never been to USA and believes everything /pol/ says
>>
>>81898224
I'm so genuinely disappointed I only got one (you) that I actually am going to fuck off
>>
>>81898327
Good. One less cockroach.
>>
>>81896221
The sheer weight of this scene really resonates from its illustration of just how hopeless and nihilistic this world is that simply by holding a child in the midst of this nightmarish violence these trained killers will simply stop to look on because they've forgotten the common decency and innocence in all of us which children represent.
>>
>>81898287
Yeah I guess you're right lol. So remove that 2nd sentence in my post and I still have a good point. Plis, putting it in perspective by pulling a place in America into my argument made you realize that you should take everything you read online with a grane of salt, right?
>>
>>81898373
Sorry for bad english it's really late over here and I don't proof read these shitty posts
>>
>>81898362
Only joking, I just wanted the second (you) (you) just gave me

thanks anon
>>
>>81898327
you can talk about the movie ya know, you don't have to reply to tards obsessed with the 'politics' their are people just talking about the film ITT
>>
>white society is dying
>the salvation is brown babies
yes good goyim
>>
>>81898217
So relieved to see that cunt die.
>>
>>81898426
I'm not really fucking off because anon told me to, its 3.30 in the morning and I should be going to sleep ha
>>
>>81898472
yea it was nice, she always annoys me, more in this then most things though
>>
>>81898419
And I couldn't really give a shit about the film desu. Funny old world we now live in.
>>
>>81898670
God, you're fucking retarded. I'm not even that anon. Here's a (you)
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.