[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wew lad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Judd-bad-hair.jpg (30KB, 274x365px) Image search: [Google]
Judd-bad-hair.jpg
30KB, 274x365px
>every actor from the breakfast club aged like shit
>>
File: alison the cute.gif (1007KB, 500x250px)
alison the cute.gif
1007KB, 500x250px
>>81892313
Best girl.
>>
>>81892346
Its kind of weird HOW fucking old they've gotten.
>>
Molly ringwald turned into that weird friend that your mom had.
>>
>>81892688
Without hesitation.
>>
>>81892313
He doesn't look extra good for his age but he looks alright for 54.
>>
>we will all be old and ugly one day, sooner than we think

how does one cope with this reality?
>>
>>81893044
As does Anthony Michael Hall. You have to realize OP that people get older, and they don't look as good as they did 30 years ago. It'll happen to you.
>>
>>81893044
Literally fucks up your whole argument.

Dude looks good.

Eat shit and die, op
>>
who here /feltsad/ for no fucking reason at all at the end?
>>
>>81893183
>As does Anthony Michael Hall. You have to realize OP that people get older, and they don't look as good as they did 30 years ago. It'll happen to you.
Anthony Hall improved his looks.
I hope that happens to me.
>>
>>81893219
I felt sad because the only sequel to the film is jay and silent bob strike back.
>>
how do YOU look, OP? I'm sure you are horrendous
>>
>>81892313
>there once was a man named judd nelson
>he had nostrils like nobody-elson

that simpson joke stands out to me like 15 years later because my mom thought it was hilarious
>>
>>81893384
Whats the point?
I could be a hunk or I could be a skinnyfat manlett, what's it to you?
Unless you are nostalgic as to how I looked 30 years ago it's hardly a point worth discussing.
>>
>>81893517
You have never an will never have sex , how does it feel that the wash out in your pic has fucked thousands of girls and you won't even get to feel a pussy even once without paying for it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.