[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters you hated at first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: john-murphy-1920.jpg (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
john-murphy-1920.jpg
690KB, 1920x1080px
Characters you hated at first
>>
>>81892061
I think you were supposed to, as a vague foil to Kevin on a real level, and now, he's a disciple.
>>
>>81892061

I still hate him for running out the actual magic handprint man and then faking it himself.
>>
File: widow.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px)
widow.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
I was tricked
>>
>>
>>81892119
but lmoa they're shredding the money . laurie basically went from cultist because her unborn fetus was departed to rescuing dudes from the cult to making a cult to rescue dudes from cults to pranking people using publicly available info about them and then shredding the money.

and yea the murphys were much harder to decipher and sympathize with then the garvys\nora\matt and they dont dedicate much screentime to the dynamics of that family . but john is the same delusional asshole that believes whatever is emotionally comfortable in the moment as he was in s02 . fucker thinks GR fakes the visitors center exploration lmao.

also the whole 'accidental gas explosion killed the GR is the official story' is retarded . no accidental gas explosion would make that crater .
>>
>>81892061
the black people on season 2 of leftovers

they were really well thought and acted chracters desu senpai
>>
>>81892061
>tfw bought some John Murphy glasses
>>
>>81892416
>no accidental gas explosion would make that crater
I think that's to show people's willingness to believe whatever is easiest. The people of Miracle's doubt is probably buried under the will to believe that something so awful wouldn't be done by the government. The GR was blown up for the same reason why people hated them so much, because it's easier to kill them than to continue on having them constantly be a reminder of The Departure.
>>
>>81892061
I love how delusional he has become after shooting Kevin and witnessing him come back.
>>
File: IMG_9411.jpg (51KB, 300x337px)
IMG_9411.jpg
51KB, 300x337px
But now I hate him again.

Damn the fucking writers.
>>
File: 1490033486558.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1490033486558.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>81892453
you have to go back
>>
>>81892061
>loved him in S2
>hate him now since he went nuts
fug
>>
>>81893118
>>81893281
He's not really being delusional.
>>
>>81893742
I can sort of understand him hoping that Evie survived getting nuked, but conning people only to shred their money afterwards is just insane.
>>
>>
>>
>>81894192
we have a winner
>>
>>81894192
>>81894284
F*cking epic. Posting this on /r/ImGoingToHellForThis and /r/4chan. Fuck. You guys are just f*cking like me.
>>
>>81892061
I really don't understand his obsession with four-eyed Clementine being alive.
There is literally more chance of his wife coming back to him and that's not gonna happen either
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.