[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's she coming back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

When's she coming back?
>>
blacked when
>>
>>81891461
Reprises her role in The Leftovers? Never. But The Deuce looks like slutkino I'm sure she will be nice enough in that
>>
ultimate\penultimate episode which follows the entire story of sleepwalking-kevin (which we glimpsed only once in the scene of evie and the girls staging their departure and seeing sleepwalking kevin try to kill himself)
will also reveal why she is homeless\couchsurfing and why jill accused her of fucking kevin.
>>
did her character on The Leftovers die or what
>>
>>81891960
pleaz be real

does the qt black mayor come back too?
>>
>>81891960
[citation needed]
>>
>>81892415
they put out all the episodes except for the finale to some critics
>>
>>81892279
jill gets buttblasted over some retarded shit and accuses her of fucking kevin.its not clear why or why shes at their house all the time\says she'll ask some other friend to stay over (basically homeless).
>>81892338
lots of kevin senior in this season and its implied they were fucking so maybe .
>>81892415
speculation but lots of the unclear shit in the show revolves around his sleepwalks and they're positioned perfectly in the story to provide an opportunity for an ebin tweest .
>>
Hopefully she comes back to have a 30 minute threesome with Jill and Nora in the season finale.
>>
File: leftovers2.28.jpg (66KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
leftovers2.28.jpg
66KB, 500x281px
do you ?
>>
>>81892998
Can Liv Tyler get in on that too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.