[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this still good or was it just a Reddit fad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 4674368487.jpg (123KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
4674368487.jpg
123KB, 1366x768px
Is this still good or was it just a Reddit fad?
>>
the latter
>>
>>81889957

It's a fun movie that was overhyped by psuedo-intellectuals who think they're smart for being able to understand references to horror cliches and tropes, and circlejerked it so that everyone knew just how smart and witty they were.

Which sucked all of the fun out of it.

That being said, ignoring that it still an enjoyable movie if you're into horror. Especially if you go in completely blind. Nothing really to write home about though.
>>
>>81889957
was ok pretty meta, acid comedy its ok not for everybody.
>>
>>81890317
nicely put
>>
File: 2395789237597329587.jpg (200KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2395789237597329587.jpg
200KB, 630x1200px
>>81889957
Shit fucking movie, literally the definition of reddit

Now this

THIS

is kino

...This is kino...
>>
>>81890317
basically this, I remember a few friends pretending it was the greatest thing ever and seeing it 3 times in theaters. I just rolled my eyes and waited for the torrent, enjoyed it desu.
>>
>>81891728
That's kinda sad, fa m.
>>
>>81889957
overrated reddit flick
>>
>>81889957
I enjoyed it because it's closest thing to an SCP movie I've seen
>>
>>81889957
I actually stopped watching it and deleted it before shit got real due to how fucking corny it was. I didn't realize what they were really doing and latter had to download and continue watching it. Pretty good, but not worth a second watch.
>>
LOL META HORROR AND SOME GUYS NODDING AT EACH OTHER KNOWINGLY
>>
>>81890317
The ending sucked, the stoner dude should of killed the chick and been reveled to be the virgin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.