[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: love.jpg (322KB, 1920x1154px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
322KB, 1920x1154px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
85 % mickey, 15 % gus
>>
No idea what this show is but I'm guessing the woman, although the man does look like a jew so it could also be his fault
>>
>>81889186
Reverse that for the first season (99% gus in the finale of s1), but yeah.
>>
>>81889108
That's a stupid fucking question. They are both shitty people.
>>
>>81889108
Is the guy on the right Jewish?
>>
>>81889108
she has broader shoulders than the jew, so I'm gonna say he's in the wrong
>>
File: gus.jpg (56KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
gus.jpg
56KB, 950x534px
>>81889323

apparently not, it's referenced in the show that people always think he's a jew but he isn't

considering his looks though i don't see how else he could be getting jobs like this, and he has the audacity to cast himself as the lead actor and have hot chicks constantly throwing themselves at him as if he's an 11/10 ultrachad
>>
Woman is in the wrong for not being on my DICK right now
>>
Netflix for producing another navel gazing sort-of-comedy about 30something manchildren in Los Angeles
>>
Me and my friends like to call this show Cunts, Cucks, and Creeps. They're both wrong for different reasons.
>>
>>81889565

Is Master of None the only other one?

it was good, what shows do you like?
>>
>>81889629

>Me and my friends like to call this show Cunts, Cucks, and Creeps.

I bet you thought that sounded really funny when you typed that.
>>
>>81889774

yeah because it was, I'd like to see you come up with something funnier than I did, faggot
>>
>>81889927

embarrassing
>>
File: 1480444875705.png (174KB, 381x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480444875705.png
174KB, 381x322px
Todd?
>>
>>81889219
he's actually not jewish, i stg
still, biggest fucking sniffer ive ever seen
>>
Never watched it but the woman.
>>
She fuckin cheated on him

Everything else goes out the window after that one. Gus shoulda seen that shit coming though.
>>
>>81890094
not that anon but i thought it was funny
>>
>>81889108
The jew
>>
>>81889108
It's almost always the woman's fault in these situations

Girl
>I like you and want to hang out again
Guy
>I also like you and would like to hang out again
Girl
>*autistic feelings*
>>
>>81890233

yeah it was ok, neither of them replied to each other beyond the initial post I was just samefagging and pretending to be them in a hope to further the argument and bump my thread

>>81890227

Gus was a dick and slept with that actress as well tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.