[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: welldoitlive.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
welldoitlive.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The fucking thing.
>>
>>81888286
I started calling women and jacking off over the phone because of based Bill.
>>
>>81888286
Mr. O'reilly for being grossly unprofessional.
>>
>>81888304
it sucks
>>
>>81888343

>based

Found the redditor
>>
>>81888343
Oh please, you were doing that long before Bill
>>
his penis and his attitude
>>
>>81888286
The falafel
>>
mcluhan #ifinallygetachancetosayit #rensingpowertrips
>>
FUCKIN THING SUX
>>
>>81888286
>sits back down and fucking nails it
sweet, just watched it.

to be honest anyone sitting in that chair is under an immense amount of pressure and it would be pretty crazy to judge an entire career only on the times when it gets the better of you

that being said bill o'reilly is a huge asshole all by himself pressure to perform or no. Im under no illusions as to why he was forced out (protip: nothing to do with sexual harrassment) and while I disagree with that aspect, de facto hes gone and good riddance.
>>
I think this was one of the first things I saw on 4chan
>>
>>81889894
never blame the falafel, luke
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.