[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: legion.jpg (164KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
164KB, 1280x600px
What am i in for?
>>
A fantastic first two minutes and dog shit from then on
Unapologetic, no-holds-barred, edgy, pretentious dogshit
>>
File: Legion - I'm you I'm me.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Legion - I'm you I'm me.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>81887110
The best capeshit to this date
>>
Great show with literal head-trip visuals and acting that starts suffering from drawing out its story over too much time and then ends in a disappointing anti-climax. With a WTF cliffhanger.
>>
>>81887269
so is it worth watching or will it be disappointing
>>
>>81887163
Her eyes are incredible

I want to have sex with them
>>
>Duuude, like what even *is* "real?" The Series
>>
>>81887302
If you go in not expecting a big twist in the final episode and knowing that the showdown will be a little lame, it shouldn't be too disappointing.
>>
x-men series as directed by the lovechild of edgar wright and wes anderson
>>
File: Legion - friend.webm (2MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
Legion - friend.webm
2MB, 710x400px
>>81887413
me too
>>
A piece of shit redditors love for some reason
>>
>>81887471
>for some reason
because its got meme plaza on it
>>
the dark souls of television
>>
>>81887631
so its shitty, slow and boring?
>>
>>81887653
>shitty
opinion
>slow
a good thing, slow = kino
>boring
if you're mentally deficient.
>>
>>81887653
git gud
>>
I wasn't going to watch this until I saw a few fags on here crying that it was slow, boring and nothing happens.

probably went in looking for it to be capeshit the same as the flash and arrow, you know, absolutely awful tv shows.

it was alright, the last episode was probably the weakest but I'll pick it up next season again.
>>
Best capeshit
>>
>>81887471
I am so sick of this redditmeme kys

Didn't you know that redditors shitpost on 4chan?? 4chan = reddit no difference in audience
>>
File: 1464583424977s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464583424977s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>81887163
Why won't she dieeeeeee

She's horrible
>>
WHAT DID THE STARS SAY
>>
>>81888667
"I got paid a lot"
>>
Pretty weird mix of capeshit and Kubrick/Lynchian surreal visuals and non sequiturs.

Its good, if not a little uneven.
Dan Stevens is great.
Plaza is great.
Oliver is GOAT.
>>
I still don't get what that long black haired bitch's power even was. When she tried fighting the bad guys she got her ass kicked.
>>
zero plot, zero characterization, retarded forced 'romance', wacky side characters and shit cgi

but muh visuals!
>>
>>81887110

pure boredom
>>
>>81889017

the season finale was absolute shit and the show is full of filler too
>>
>>81887302

Honestly the only reason to watch it is for rachel keller because shes extremely cute
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.