[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: c27df7a3fa79a266e9067d451610666c.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c27df7a3fa79a266e9067d451610666c.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts?
>>
God damn kikes!!
>>
It was pure kino while they were just office buddies recording stupid shit with a flipcamera, still enjoyable through to the end but it lost a bit of its charm when it became "overproduced" in a way.
>>
>>81886606
oh that, my brain forgot it even existed
>>
>>81886606
Why do lots of YouTubers pull that stupid expression that guy on the left has? (mouth agape)
>>
their podcast is pretty cool, lonely and horny was a good watch, and Geoffrey the Dumbass is one of my favorite series right now. it makes me laugh just like J&A did in the past
>>
Was really into them literally ten years ago, in high school. Take that as you will.a
>>
So, dinner tonight?
>>
pretty funny before they became ess jay double jews
>>
>>81886606
>collegehumor
>only kids in high school liked it
>a decade ago
>>
I liked their old sketches. Best part of CH
>>
Amir is the new Woody Allen and Jake is hot af
>>
>>81887680
>Geoffrey the Dumbass is one of my favorite series right now.
This is OBVIOUSLY an intern working for HeadGum
Go tell your kike overlords to try harder and that Twinnovation is the best thing going for them.
>>
micky my friend
>>
>>81887815
this.

NUTTAPPERS
>>
File: Capture.png (154KB, 325x285px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
154KB, 325x285px
>>81887914
>>
>>81888189
That's awesome, dude
>>
Is this numale kino?
>>
>>81887530
this
the final office change to LA is when the series truly died imo
>>
>>81886606
Who names their kid "Amir"?
>>
>>81886606
>tfw when amir says Jake was the bus in his version of the story in that girlfriend series where amir's gf gets hit by a bus and dies
Never thought I'd get the feels from amir
>>
>"""college"""humor
>everyone there is now in their 30s and 40s
>>
DOOBS
>>
>it's a Ben Schwartz episode
Comedykino
>>
>>81886606
I was a massive fan for the longest time. Even saw their live show when they came to Australia.

I stopped watching after they brought back their show after years to shit on Trump. They are the first people/show I've ever straight up dropped in reaction to something.

Fuck kikes
>>
>>81890459
stop reddit spacing, lurk moar
>>
>>81890510
>spouting memes you don't understand
Shut up you faggot their called paragraphs.
>>
>>81887680
>and Geoffrey the Dumbass is one of my favorite series right now.
seriously? It's LITERALLY the same joke every time, just with more random shit on top.

Lonely and horny was shit, but the podcast has tons of funny moments among shitty relationship drama questions from degenerate millennials. the best are the ones with no feminist or dudebro guests.
>>
>>81890541
>making a new paragraph every two sentences
>when those sentences come together to form one single line of thought
>>
>>81886606
>two literal kikes
>>
>>81890600
>implying
>>
>>81890541
But that's not how paragraphs work. Your entire post belongs in one paragraph.
>>
I watched Harold and Kumar 3 and the guy on the right kept making jokes about Christians the entire movie. In fact, the entire movie just shat on Christianity. It wasn't even clever or interesting.
>>
>>81890706

I mean left
>>
>>81886606
Watched the series since pretty much the first five episodes they put out, back when they had a shitty camera and the old CH office. I stopped watching years ago and only recently found out that they actually ended the series.
Did Amir get his big break in Hollywood or is he still working at CH?
>>
>>81890683

>triggered over post layout

Fuck off

I'll space things

How I like
>>
>>81890815
ok
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.