[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 300x445px
Is it kino?
>>
>>81885898
it was kino until the ending where they just said fuck it and made it too confusing
>>
>>81885951
I think that comes with the territory of doing a true time traveling movie.
>>
>>81886003
It jumped from having 3 timelines to over 20 in an instant
>>
It's a fun watch. It gets too lost in its own premise for its own good, though, and the storytelling suffers as a consequence.
>>
It would be if it wasn't so quiet and the main actors didn't mumble so much.
You can't understand it because you can't even understand what they're saying.
>>
>>81886085
Jumped from 3 to I think 5, no ability to use CGI made it difficult to process
>>
Yes

I think the point was to be beyond normal comprehension. When you need intricate graphs to explain the plot line, I can't help but assume it was completely intentional
>>
>>81886085
Youre a pleb if you think that. It was always way more than 3, you just only grasped 3.
>>
>>81886237
at the end of the movie there were much more than 5 timelines.
>>
>>81886252
Most movies like this try to simply the time traveling bs, this one at least doesn't insult your intelligence and tells you "Yeah it's complicated, and so are human beings and their ambitions and intentions. That's the point."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.