[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ride my wrinkly old cock and no slacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ChuckleBrothers.png (423KB, 470x592px) Image search: [Google]
ChuckleBrothers.png
423KB, 470x592px
Ride my wrinkly old cock and no slacking
>>
>>81885229
I bet he can't even get hard.
What's the point?
>>
THICC
>>
>>81885245
$
>>
>>81885229
>copying a post word for word
>>81884723
Not having that, m8.
>>
>>81885229
can I get a quick rundown on the Cuckold Brothers?
>>
>>81885292

Sorry. I just thought it was funny.
>>
>>81885245
Its obvious that shes a fucking gold digger, she only has to wait a few years and his money will be hers
>>
>>81885292
You should call a lawyer
>>
>>81885311
She first needs to suck the smegma of his penis the next couple of years.
>>
>>81885311
this

By her mid thirties she'll be single and rich
>>
>>81885245
idk my grandpa said he was still fuckin till the cancer got so bad he couldn't walk. died at 82. this dude is slammin that tight white coochie for sure
>>
>>81885311
Is he really worth much though? The least known of the brothers, only does shitty pantos around the country.
>>
>>81885358
meh, it's worth it for easy street
>>
File: IMG_4234.jpg (88KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4234.jpg
88KB, 797x957px
>ywn marry a rich man near death
>hwn leave you his millions
>>
>>81885311
He won't be worth that much, Paul and Barry probably have around a million because they have a stage show that tours the country and that kids drag their parents to (sorry dad). She's more likely some kind of messed up super fan of the show than a gold digger.
>>
>>81885311
Yeah, but what's the point for him? I don't get why these old dudes do this. Everyone knows she's just in it for the money, so it doesn't impress anyone, he probably can't fuck her cuz his dick doesn't work, and wouldn't he have more in common with an older woman anyway. I get why guys in their 40s and 50s fuck young women, they still have sexual worth and have decades to live, but not these old geezers.
>>
>26

jesus christ why do british women age so much worse than milk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.