[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like it? Did you prefer the Stallone movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20365395.jpg (80KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
20365395.jpg
80KB, 600x820px
Did you like it?
Did you prefer the Stallone movie?
>>
>>81883964
Yes.
Jesus Christ, no.
>>
>>81883964
liked the villain and overall style of the new dredd
liked the girl judge and stallone screaming i am the law in the old one
>>
>>81884027
I regret not seeing in 3D in theatre, it seems like it would have been amazing, the slowmotion and action sequence were really good.
>>
>>81883964
It was bretty good. Could have gone without the Scarface reference tho.
>>
>>81883964
>Did you like it?

Yes.

>Did you prefer the Stallone movie?

Hell no, it shat on source material in so many ways.
>>
>>81883964
I really liked it. I think a /tv/ series would be great since there's a lot of possibilites.

I did liked it, it was unique and had some very interesting costumes and concepts. Fuck Rob Schneider with a rake though.
>>
>>81886119
>I did liked it, it was unique and had some very interesting costumes and concepts.

Stallone movie fucked up so many characters from comics and wasted few that were actually true to originals. It wasn't a Dredd movie, it was Stallone vehicle and bad one as Stallone flick.

Pretty much only thing they got right was effects and CGI backgrounds.

It is movie that tried to combine multiple story arcs and tried to be too many things.
>>
I prefer it to the Stallone movie
>>
I felt the psychic girl mutant power's were a lot more interesting when compared with Dredd's gun. They shouldn't have had her in the movie if they were going to under utilize her powers as much as they did because all she did was made me want to see her powers more than Dredd shoot stuff
>>
>>81884120
If you have a projector or TV capable of 3D (I snagged a BenQ HT1075 off eBay for around $500 and a 120" screen for $130, magnificent if you can get your room dark enough, really makes watching movies at home special), the 3D Blu-Ray is common as dirt since all versions of Dredd include both the 2D and 3D version on the same disc, the 3D is just as good as in the theater.
>>
>>81883964
Karl Urban could be in a film about furries and I'd still watch it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.