[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they have a proper comeback in the new season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Will they have a proper comeback in the new season?
>>
Bill and Ted suck
>>
They're dead anon
>>
>>81883684
So was Cigarette Smoking Guy
>>
>>81883684
nah they were "revived" in the canon comic series.

they have a base under arlington cemetery, where "they" were buried.
>>
that would be sweet but the latest xfiles season sucked so fucking much so i can't expect anything
>>
i only saw the first ep of the new season, and i didn't really like it. did it get better?
>>
>>81884239
nope
>>
File: the human condition.gif (1MB, 550x314px) Image search: [Google]
the human condition.gif
1MB, 550x314px
>>81884351
>>81884239
Oh, it did.
>>
>>81884153
Bullshit.
My mom's favorite X-Files characters were the Lone Gunman and she loved their show.
She was so it ended with them dying.
Please tell me they're still alive with a source so I can tell her they never really died.
>>
File: 57NH4jc.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
57NH4jc.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>81884486
>Please tell me they're still alive with a source so I can tell her they never really died.
Just read the Season 10 Comic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X-Files_Season_10_(comics)
This page is from the seconds issue, where Mulder finds them.

Maybe they'll be in the next season, maybe not, since it would be kind of weird since no one read the comics.
>>
>>81884651
My mom will be so happy.
Thanks.
>>
>>81884733
Just consider that the comics series is no longer canon. Carter said the new season overrides it and /ourguys/ are still pretty much dead,
>>
>>81884817
Dammit I just texted her too.
>>
There were too redpilled for their own good.
>>
>>81884817

But now they're making the audiobook based on the comics and they're saying that's canon, so maybe /ourguys/ are back again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.